PDA

View Full Version : The Foundation of Alchemical Studies Australia

elixirmixer
02-15-2020, 10:10 PM
Can I get a raising of hands who would be interested in joining an Australian guild of alchemists?

The goal would be a collaborative effort, to produce some great medicine, provide online courses, set up a bit of a stockroom to get alchemical supplies bulk/cheap and all-in-all, help each you other to perform practical alchemy.

We are going to do a 'kick start me' financial backing project to get us off the ground.

Those that get involved will be permenant life-time members of the committee. I've aimed to leave it somewhat unrefined at the moment so that the other members can have their input and help form this society in their own way.

Seraphim
02-15-2020, 11:39 PM
https://memecrunch.com/meme/C7YBB/can-i-join/image.png?w=500&c=1

elixirmixer
02-15-2020, 11:59 PM
Are you in Australia Seraphim?

Seraphim
02-16-2020, 12:39 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/3pc9i0.jpg

black
02-16-2020, 12:58 AM
Can I get a raising of hands who would be interested in joining an Australian guild of alchemists?

The goal would be a collaborative effort, to produce some great medicine, provide online courses, set up a bit of a stockroom to get alchemical supplies bulk/cheap and all-in-all, help each you other to perform practical alchemy.

We are going to do a 'kick start me' financial backing project to get us off the ground.

Those that get involved will be permenant life-time members of the committee. I've aimed to leave it somewhat unrefined at the moment so that the other members can have their input and help form this society in their own way.

Hey Mr. Mixer

I'm not knocking the idea ....

BUT ...

Who knows how to make some "Great Medicine" ?

Who is knowledgeable enough to write the "Online Courses" ?

Who has the Understanding of what "Alchemical Supplies" to purchase ?

A "Financial Backing" sounds great ... but what would it be used for ?

In the past there have been teaching courses here in Australia.

Frater Albertus for several years and then some of his students
continued his work. Some that come to mind are Arthur Fehres,
Alec Gathercole and the Paracelsus College run by Jeannie Radcliffe
and Rick Danenberg.
The Paracelsus College is still running courses and to my knowledge
students travel from all parts of the world for these teachings.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~panopus/

Kiorionis
02-16-2020, 01:39 AM
I like the idea, and will donate when the Kickstarter gets going.

elixirmixer
02-16-2020, 02:40 AM
Argh... just wrote a big reply and lost it before I could send it by a slip lot of of the finger....

From the Top! I have looked into the college of Paracellcus before, I found it to be just a guide into spagyrics, and I found the staff to basically never reply to my emails and all in all thought it was a bit of a shitty set-up. (I could of course be wrong, nevertheless, that's how I feel.)

The guild will revolve around practical Alchemy, which, by definition is work using the Secret solvent, the aqua ardens , the Vegetable Mercury, which, by definition, is to be considered to be Philosophical Wine, Philosopical Vinegar, the circulated Quintessence.

After running down every single rabbit whole that's ever come to mind aka , the organics, piss, blood ect... The minerals, Calcutta, gypsum, the purist path, dry distillation and on and on the whirlpool of shit goes, I've come full circle and I choose to believe that the secret solvent is most best described and made using the methods off Ripley, lull, hollandus ect.. and I believe that I have cracked their code, most indefinitely. Soon to be but to the trial by fire.

I should clarify, I do not want to 'sell courses per-say. I want members to join, with a yearly fee, and that member has full access to what the group of is doing, including instructions of making the solvent, and also cost price on the bulk materials that is purchased by the group.

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding. I do intend to demonstrate to all prospective members, the secret solvent, it's applications and proofs, before they sign up to a yearly membership. Once members they will have access to the materials and knowledge to create the solvent themselves.

Mowing certainly no authority in Alchemy and I'm sure we'll eventually get a member who like so many of the forum, has a deep understanding of the historical and theological backgrounds of alchemy, and I would gladly accept their help in structuring any classes or teachings. As far as setting up labs go, I think its well known how many labs, how much money blown, and how many mistakes I've made, the perfect person to advise 'What not to do' when beginning an alchemical laboratory.

I would like to invest $2500 of the group's funding into the Kupe Open-source Lathe. A glassworking lathe build, where we can create as many pelicans as we need. Pelicans are very expensive to buy, but only because glassblowers love charging big bucks on custom glassware. It would be nice to have a place in Australia that was equipped to make them affordably.

So basically, I am setting up a laboratory/workshop. All members get cost price (+running costs) on everything. The benefit for me of course, is that I ALSO get cost price on bulk arranged alchemical gear, and considering how much I fuckin spend on it as it is, that's a big saving for me.

So.....

Let me start again......

Who would be willing to try and help, and participate/work/invest towards an Alchemical Guild in Australia, if I can PROVE that I can make the Philosophical Vegetable Mercury.

The true Secret Solvent would be The Vegetable Mercury AFTER it has been sharpened to work in the mineral realm, that's not What I hope to achieve. I want a basic, but true, Philosophical Vinegar that can be circulated with any herb to produce a true Philosophical Quintessense and create the Alchemical Vegetable Stone.

The Vegetable Mercury can then be sharpened by the individual practitioners using mineral salts and circulation, which of course they will be able to do, because we will be manufacturing pelicans.

So the money will go to:

Raw materials required to produce Philosophical Wine.
Lathe build.
Glass blowing Set-up.
Facility and Administraion costs.

I am willing to donate my time for free, up to the point where the entire project is complete. If it turns out that after the lab is established, that I am just making stuff for everyone else who may be abroad, then I may charge a menial sum, of say, $10/per hr, for my time blowing glass, and making Vegetable Mercury, for all the other members. Of course, other members will be more than welcome at any time to come and visit and join the centre and spend as much time using the facilities and earning their $10/hr (added to the price of the goods purchased) to practise the greatest occupation in the world.

The goal, is to make Alchemy accessible.

What fuckin good is Alchemy do I g for The world right now? None. It's making a few, select, Philosophical elitists feel superior, because they have the solvent and others don't, to heal themselves and leave everyone else to their sythetically produced misery. The guild will open the very rusty, cobweb ridden doors of alchemy, the the rest of the world, and share openly the ability to practise alchemy, by giving them the knowledge, and the means, in exchange for enough investment to keep the guild running.

I am sick of alchemy being such a secret. It's not helping anyone, and people say "oh God is keeping it a secret" but I think that's bullshit. God didn't light a candle, to stick it under a basket. Men stick it under their baskets due to their pride and greed and jealousy.

I'm lighting a candle. And I'm sticking it on the top of a pyramid.

Kibric
02-16-2020, 03:54 AM
I should clarify, I do not want to 'sell courses per-say. I want members to join, with a yearly fee, and that member has full access to what the group of is doing, including instructions of making the solvent, and also cost price on the bulk materials that is purchased by the group.

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding. I do intend to demonstrate to all prospective members, the secret solvent, it's applications and proofs, before they sign up to a yearly membership. Once members they will have access to the materials and knowledge to create the solvent themselves.
This is selling the solvent dressed up without having the solvent. Who are you to allow access to it for a fee ?.
You can't sell universal medicine or the knowledge of it under any guise. Its an oxymoron.

Philosophical elitists feel superior, because they have the solvent and others don't, to heal themselves and leave everyone else to their sythetically produced misery. The guild will open the very rusty, cobweb ridden doors of alchemy, the the rest of the world, and share openly the ability to practise alchemy, by giving them the knowledge, and the means, in exchange for enough investment to keep the guild running.
Investment for knowledge of the solvent cultivates elitists feeling superior and not sharing knowledge unless others sign up and invest in the guild.
This is echoed in all the institutions you seem too hate.

I am sick of alchemy being such a secret. It's not helping anyone, and people say "oh God is keeping it a secret" but I think that's bullshit.
Then don't charge people for access and knowledge to the solvent.

Saying you will share knowledge of solvent for investment, then saying you don't like alchemy being a secret is a contradiction.

I like the community idea but not the solvent stuff. If you don't want to share that's fine but if you do, don't make people pay for it under any set up.
Its a slap in the face to the spirit of the art.

elixirmixer
02-16-2020, 04:09 AM
There are operational costs to everything. It costs money to blow glass. It costs money to heat things. It costs money to supply ingredients. It costs money to rent a space. Do you want me to donate all of my money to people who may not even appreciate what I'm offering? Shall I save heal the masses by building a windmill?

What else do you buy? Your water? Your food? Your shelter? The clothes on your back?

So you're happy to pay for all these things, but for world class secret medicines you want it all for free?

The idea of the collaborative is to make it cheaper for everyone. If I wanted to make a nice profit then why don't I just set it up myself, pay shopify $40 a month and then charge top dollar for the secret solvent? That's a lot easier then collaboration, it's also more profitable. Probably would happen faster aswell because I wouldn't have to waste my time trying to pep everyone up to try and help people like a always find myself doing to no avail.

You're right Kibric. I should just skip the bullshit, do it myself, make the medicine available to people and feed my kids at the same time.

Do you work? Do you put your time in, in exchange for dollars? Or do you squat and breathe and soak in the sun for nutrients? Get real. We trade our time and labour, for currency in which we make exchanges... I didn't say that I'm opening fuckin utopia, I said I'm opening a lab.

black
02-16-2020, 06:57 AM
After running down every single rabbit whole that's ever come to mind aka , the organics, piss, blood ect... The minerals, Calcutta, gypsum, the purist path, dry distillation and on and on the whirlpool of shit goes, I've come full circle and I choose to believe that the secret solvent is most best described and made using the methods off Ripley, lull, hollandus ect..

and I believe that I have cracked their code, most indefinitely.

Soon to be put to the trial by fire.

If you have "cracked their code" then I believe this to be a Divine Revelation
Gifted to you and because of this you would definitely be able to help, guide
and teach others IMHO.

A bona fide Adept would be so much better than the many pseudo alchemy book and course sellers that are out there now. Unfortunately some of them do believe what
they are peddling to be true and correct.

And so very unfortunate for those that follow and end up being even further from the Truth then when they started.

Wishing you success with "The Secret Solvent" and "The Trial by Fire".

Kibric
02-16-2020, 07:57 AM
It costs money to blow glass. It costs money to heat things. It costs money to supply ingredients. It costs money to rent a space. Do you want me to donate all of my money to people who may not even appreciate what I'm offering?
All of those things can be funded by people who believe in your lab without the need to promise knowledge on the secret solvent or access too it from investment.
Putting knowledge behind a paywall is not collaboration. Your saying invest in this and get access to my hidden knowledge.
You don't need the hidden knowledge part to attract investment. People believe in you they will help without the need for you to promise things.
Then a decent man you might choose to share your secrets out generosity to a few or tell everyone without reward.

So you're happy to pay for all these things, but for world class secret medicines you want it all for free?
For a universal medicine yes. By its very nature and every true adept of the art, yes yes yes.

We trade our time and labour, for currency in which we make exchanges
Yes but the solvent is not a commodity. Your labour to uncover secrets and make the solvent doesn't make you a gatekeeper for it.
Imagine if penicillin was treated as you treat the secret solvent. For most labour/teaching/time yes an exchange, for universal medicine
a gift. A universal thing cannot be owned it can be given. It the highly curative properties of the solvent that makes it different from
any other work or labour. A vaccine for everything should never be for financial exchange no matter how good hearted the enterprise.

I didn't mean to upset you.

Awani
02-16-2020, 11:01 AM
Can I get a raising of hands who would be interested in joining an Australian guild of alchemists

If you build they will come.

Sometimes it's hard to make others see "your" vision. This makes it harder for you, but if you can't find any parterns do it anyway.

:p

Andro
02-16-2020, 11:24 AM
If you build they will come.Peter Thiel doesn't agree with this statement :) (Zero to One). As much as developers would love for their amazing products to "sell themselves", dedicated sales efforts still seem to be required in the majority of cases (according to Thiel). But ElixirMixer, you go ahead and build it anyway!

elixirmixer
02-16-2020, 12:53 PM
I'm not trying to make a profit on the Solvent. First I'll make it, which, due to the heavy stress of beginning uni soon may take some time, and if my musings over the last 15 years have any worth, you'll know, because I will indeed build it, in celebration of my success.

I put this in the networking tab, because I am a social person. And things are more interesting when there are more people involved. I don't mean for the set-up to seem like a retail outlet. What I'm saying is, come and join, but pay your own way because alchemy is expensive and I'm not a charity.

The knowledge is free to those who participate. However, it is not freely given to the masses. Not be me or anyone else. I would give it to people who are serious about making it for themselves and using it to cure disease.

However it is for good reason that many people have written about alchemy making you poor and destitute. Because, it is expensive. Making the solvent is expensive, at least if you want to do it properly, of a high quality anyway.

The text that refer to a woman's work and child's play and a single curcurbit ect.. that make it sound easy, that anyone can do it, I believe these text are referring to AFTER you have the solvent and matter to be worked on. Because then it is just a rinse and repeat type action. But it's with good reason we see alchemy laboratories dressed with distillation equipment. And many distillation need to be performed to create the real deal. Followed by extended circulations in pelican, which is also a considerable waiting time.

Also, people find happiness from building careers from doing things they love. I'm in a pretty bad financial state, mainly dude to my scientific/alchemical endeavours and would love to be practising alchemy full time. I don't think I should have to work for free for the greater good, when everyone else is all on a pay packet and my children get a shit education or other neglections, do you?

Yes it's a nice ideal to think we could all eat, stone and be merry on the back of our ancestors Labour's, which truly we should be able to do, unfortunately there are some very powerful and scummy vampires around who are sucking the world dry to the point where I can hardly take a shit without getting charged for it.

I hope you can see the point I'm trying to make. It's a currency driven society, I don't agree with it very much, but it's a sad truth we have to live with at this time.

The good news is now I read these text and they are as clear as day, which it was never like that before which makes me think that I've cracked the code. Because what before was a maze of intensive twisty lab processes and metaphors, now just seems like one relatively simple process, while quite involved, it's do-able becausemessing around in this art for as long as I have have given me the skill set needed to attempt this work.

So if anyone believes in EM's Lab, feel free to just float cash this way as you fancy without any promise of reward :rolleyes:(rolls eyes).

I'm in the mood to keep going about how stubborn and childish the Alchemical community is at large, and how I cannot for the life of me understand why people still keep their knowledge under lock and key. ....but I've said it all before... And every day the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer....

I'll make sure Kibric, that I will give out the Universal Medicine for free. Just not the recipe ;)

Awani
02-16-2020, 02:12 PM
Thiel does not apply to this so I would not take his advice. Thiel is not an artist, not a creator. Thiel is a vampire. A venture capitalist. Basically a useless human being. IMO.

Andro
02-16-2020, 02:23 PM
Thiel is a vampire. A venture capitalist. Basically a useless human being. IMO
Apparently not completely useless, especially if we look at the top left corner of every page on this site :)

Speaking of which...

feel free to just float cash this way
Have you set up an account to receive funds for your foundation? Possibly even a website to explain what you're doing and where the money is going?

Schmuldvich
02-16-2020, 02:25 PM
I'll make sure Kibric, that I will give out the Universal Medicine for free. Just not the recipe ;)

Why?

Seth-Ra
02-16-2020, 03:35 PM
Alchemy is both a secret and also not a secret. The "game" is designed like it is for a reason, to cause shifts in perception, recognize patterns, search for and discover inner fire and desire within one's self, and likewise, within the lab. You cant and wont do more than what has already been done in times past. That isnt a bad thing. The community isnt bad for often times recognizing that though, and playing the game.
Kibric has already pointed out the hypocrisy of the claim, and it suffices to make the point: you are what you distain about the community. Change yourself before attempting the world.

Awani is also correct. Do you know why this place has survived where so many others have not - even others that may have had higher quality (by volume and content) of practical lab work on them? Because those were built with the principles and idea of what your talking about. They wanted to break the mold while also being the mold. AF has been different because it was always an open-ended labor of love. Nothing expected, everything given.

You wanna take care of your kids - do what puts money in the bank and food on the table. You wanna also pursue the deep mysteries of Nature and God and make medicines? Do it, for the love of doing it.
Not all that you do can be about the currency, or you will burn out and ruin what your heart craves. Its how things get profaned. There are ways for things to crossover, but the mindset and intent is going to determine if it spoils and rots or not.

Cost of living, cost of the Art, these things are common to all of us here. You've received a lot of good advice in this thread so far. Meditate on it, and go forth.

As for me, well, im on the otherside of the world. Lol
But I wish you luck, however you decide to pursue such. :)

~Seth-Ra

Awani
02-16-2020, 04:53 PM
Apparently not completely useless, especially if we look at the top left corner of every page on this site

PayPal is an "idea" he decided to make money from, he did not "create" anything. He is a venture capitalist. They add nothing, in fact they are mostly destroyers of "new business ideas" than the "movers" of them. They are the scum of the Earth like lawyers, pharma lobbyists, politicians and bankers.

Awani is also correct.

In my experience, not only with the forum, but in other ventures I have been involved in - the concept of "build and they will come" has worked like a charm. Most people lack vision, and even if you explain the vision they cannot see it. But if you begin building the vision they can grab onto it, they can "see" it... and then they take part.

Edit: not sure I wanna make any more posts considering my current post count 8888...

alfr
02-16-2020, 06:07 PM

hi dear elixirmixer very good your proposal and your purpose but for have a one result real it is necessary give also a
freely complete recipe of solvente elixir stone etc give recipe at all it is give s freedom to do it at all
RECIPE COMPLETE
tha must it are clear and explicit

( recipe complete
which in our opinion go and must always be well explained and conrstualizzate first traditionally and historically and then reveal the philosophical theory and their operation both traditional and contemporary contemporaneas of detailed realization in the laboratory)

a booklet or book not too expensive would be in our view a very good system we together with the international friends of the dissemination project will do so

not give clear all recipe it is akways the same old stupis and obsolete play ii have you not have i have

the true freedom it is the alchemy open and clear for all whit give the complete recipe at all
and this can so stop defintive a the and egoist obsolete etc
play of some all very closed group alchemical so not give a true recuipe sorry elixir but in our opinion it this will became so the same pain old history

(old history
and that would be the painful and miserable story of all time
very closed groups that say and boast
to have stone and elixir but

BUT ALSO OF THIS IT OBSOLETE PLAY IS NECESSARY MADE A SOME DEMESTIFICATION OF IT

which in our opinion and mamy some info and knowledge that er have they group have only important points of the secret of the alchemy such as secret solvent some phil matter some 1 stage of the stone of the first order same for elixir all very similar at the fake prophet etc and some important steps of the stone but not complete and well multiplied elixir and stone with all its true powers realized no person in closed group have it have only very important step of alchemy but ALL IT IS theu have it is total incomplete

instead these groups have only one alchemy sure important bit partial and incomplete and
of this imprtant alchemy that the closed group say all result are very very weak and this in all group closed and not closed group
it is know no person arrived a big result only weak this is the real true sime result but
not complete stones and elixirs with all the true resul of the stone and elixir realized no body have it result all result are very very weak and this in all group closed and not
it is know no big resul only weak this is the true

all the more from what the union and an open comparison would therefore be an excellent solution to copulate in mutual comparison and without unnecessary boasting and falsification the puzzle and that
Insteadwould be possible and an excellent solution instead if had not been closed and the union of experiences would be and would make strength the strength of all in their specificities of research and discoveries and thus a truly open confrontation would bring advantages and alchemical discoveries for all
but talking to the deaf and blind and to these mentalities certainly brilliant but old and closed are not needed and everyone remains on this alchemical secret etc on their own clearly opposed positions
ideas and mentality on alchemical secret based on a past that unfortunately no longer exists NB
a past in which perhaps the secret had reason to exist
because in that past it had traditional schools open and in which the alchemical tradition was alive and stones and elixirs existed and were complete and the tradition really radiated to those who requested it alchemical knowledge)

nb
(i know many are not agere whit this ok o srespect it but for us with all respetct is not our problem
so we not want any disussion about it we about not want lost time in thy temas all have him opinion and decision and hin way to do

as always we say we are for stop any secret and open all the know alchemical for all that for as it is the only alernative a the total catrastofic of the humanity and very soom alchemy became the key fo the developping in the light the humanity

as we always say and do in fact here and in must many other ambient by many time

on what here we are always writing and answering for those who are already on a line and idea of ​​open and unveiled sharing of the alchemical signs and for an open alchemy other tedious and always the same comparisons please avoid them so much everyone remains separate with his opinions and totally different choices that are and remain and we will always remain so
and absolutely totally opposed )

but for do it
must say in clear it with all recipe

SO
but dear friend elixirmixer
your it is a very good and proposal and purpose but for do well all this must do whit total freedom
and all this must made it whit not money and we must give all recipe for all

and all must are do wit absoluty free

so all collaboration of all of who want help this fantastic project of the free alchemy for all
must will be in form absolutle gratis as we try here in europa so it is very good your idea elixirmix
but sorry this must absoluty always with out money (yes sure laboratory have it the are a cost that step by step must be divides for all the person of this group similar as we made here and no any person must have a interest of money of it )

collaboration of all of who want help this fantastic project of the free alchemy for all
must will be in form absolutle gratis as we try here in europa so it is very good your idea elixirmix
but sorry this must absoluty always with out money (yes sure laboratory have it the are a cost that step by step must be divides for all the person of this group similar as we made here and no any person must have a interest of money of it )

but elixirmixer all must do always only for the total and absolute
finality for give all freedom and gratis all the secret alchemy with complete recipe to all

in differnt of this it is only a always same schema ol and wil create other group similar at the same that iust exist

but now doing so, that is, creating a group that, like all the others that already exist, does not divulge the alchemical secrets it would risk creating yet another closed grup like the existing ones and this denies all the principles that you claim to want create and perpetuate only a group
at the same time those existing closed on a secret of elit that in fact perpetuate the momopoly and the exclusion of the knowledge of ancient science which is alchemy making it only the mist of a few and of elites or of some who call themselves such now dear friend elisirmixer is perfectly right a vokre that all this changes because all this is yet another mirror of a rotten docieta ruled by elit marches and lit who governs us and who is only able to make the rich richer and the poor poorer and poorer alchemy worked and some closed groups had arrived at this would be the very power that elit gives to others who are only enslaved by them, just look at the world and the abomination that is revealed every day

now on these ideas and values ​​that you say of freedom justice and knowledge to all etc of wanting we are totally all and if you will act realmte to impose these principles we will help you very much to you and to all those who want therefore welcome
but to get through the recipes by omitting them and according to us dear friend instead and the exhibition is a benevolent criticism of those who have always fought this rotten system that only needs to be destroyed and destroyed and in our opinion as we always say and write in post etc it will serve chemistry to give back to all humanity when is complete it released light and freed
and as always we also want to create in the field of knowledge and knowledge to walk the unacceptable and opsolete alchemical closures

and on all this we are with you dear friend but also friend

not is absoluty not good so sorry friend but ask money it is not absoluty a good way but the propose you have give in concrete al all the solvent the elixir if is true and rel work etc it is very good all this it is a very good but please not money please dear friend elixirmixer not made a buisness on recipe solvent on elixir recipe all must are all freedom and free and gratis

our best regard by all our projet member Alfr

tAlchemist
02-16-2020, 07:42 PM
I think one should Become an Alchemist, before making a guild. From what I've read, people seem to change when they ingest the stone.. and start writing books on how God will take them off their Earth if they share the secret, or if God wills, etc... Something happens to these people I think.

Awani
02-16-2020, 09:11 PM
I think one should Become an Alchemist.

Is that like you only become an author if you have a publishing deal and sell books?

An author to me is someone that writes regardless of success. So again, how does one "become" an alchemist?

black
02-17-2020, 12:10 AM
So again, how does one "become" an alchemist?

Possibly an Adept Alchemist is Divinely Ordained ?

This is how I see it ... no other way to get there.

elixirmixer
02-17-2020, 12:17 AM
hi dear elixirmixer very good your proposal and your purpose but for have a one result real it is necessary give also a
freely complete recipe of solvente elixir stone etc give recipe at all it is give s freedom to do it at all
RECIPE COMPLETE
tha must it are clear and explicit

( recipe complete
which in our opinion go and must always be well explained and conrstualizzate first traditionally and historically and then reveal the philosophical theory and their operation both traditional and contemporary contemporaneas of detailed realization in the laboratory)

a booklet or book not too expensive would be in our view a very good system we together with the international friends of the dissemination project will do so

not give clear all recipe it is akways the same old stupis and obsolete play ii have you not have i have

the true freedom it is the alchemy open and clear for all whit give the complete recipe at all
and this can so stop defintive a the and egoist obsolete etc
play of some all very closed group alchemical so not give a true recuipe sorry elixir but in our opinion it this will became so the same pain old history

(old history
and that would be the painful and miserable story of all time
very closed groups that say and boast
to have stone and elixir but

BUT ALSO OF THIS IT OBSOLETE PLAY IS NECESSARY MADE A SOME DEMESTIFICATION OF IT

which in our opinion and mamy some info and knowledge that er have they group have only important points of the secret of the alchemy such as secret solvent some phil matter some 1 stage of the stone of the first order same for elixir all very similar at the fake prophet etc and some important steps of the stone but not complete and well multiplied elixir and stone with all its true powers realized no person in closed group have it have only very important step of alchemy but ALL IT IS theu have it is total incomplete

instead these groups have only one alchemy sure important bit partial and incomplete and
of this imprtant alchemy that the closed group say all result are very very weak and this in all group closed and not closed group
it is know no person arrived a big result only weak this is the real true sime result but
not complete stones and elixirs with all the true resul of the stone and elixir realized no body have it result all result are very very weak and this in all group closed and not
it is know no big resul only weak this is the true

all the more from what the union and an open comparison would therefore be an excellent solution to copulate in mutual comparison and without unnecessary boasting and falsification the puzzle and that
Insteadwould be possible and an excellent solution instead if had not been closed and the union of experiences would be and would make strength the strength of all in their specificities of research and discoveries and thus a truly open confrontation would bring advantages and alchemical discoveries for all
but talking to the deaf and blind and to these mentalities certainly brilliant but old and closed are not needed and everyone remains on this alchemical secret etc on their own clearly opposed positions
ideas and mentality on alchemical secret based on a past that unfortunately no longer exists NB
a past in which perhaps the secret had reason to exist
because in that past it had traditional schools open and in which the alchemical tradition was alive and stones and elixirs existed and were complete and the tradition really radiated to those who requested it alchemical knowledge)

nb
(i know many are not agere whit this ok o srespect it but for us with all respetct is not our problem
so we not want any disussion about it we about not want lost time in thy temas all have him opinion and decision and hin way to do

as always we say we are for stop any secret and open all the know alchemical for all that for as it is the only alernative a the total catrastofic of the humanity and very soom alchemy became the key fo the developping in the light the humanity

as we always say and do in fact here and in must many other ambient by many time

on what here we are always writing and answering for those who are already on a line and idea of ​​open and unveiled sharing of the alchemical signs and for an open alchemy other tedious and always the same comparisons please avoid them so much everyone remains separate with his opinions and totally different choices that are and remain and we will always remain so
and absolutely totally opposed )

but for do it
must say in clear it with all recipe

SO
but dear friend elixirmixer
your it is a very good and proposal and purpose but for do well all this must do whit total freedom
and all this must made it whit not money and we must give all recipe for all

and all must are do wit absoluty free

so all collaboration of all of who want help this fantastic project of the free alchemy for all

collaboration of all of who want help this fantastic project of the free alchemy for all

but elixirmixer all must do always only for the total and absolute
finality for give all freedom and gratis all the secret alchemy with complete recipe to all

in differnt of this it is only a always same schema ol and wil create other group similar at the same that iust exist

but now doing so, that is, creating a group that, like all the others that already exist, does not divulge the alchemical secrets it would risk creating yet another closed grup like the existing ones and this denies all the principles that you claim to want create and perpetuate only a group
at the same time those existing closed on a secret of elit that in fact perpetuate the momopoly and the exclusion of the knowledge of ancient science which is alchemy making it only the mist of a few and of elites or of some who call themselves such now dear friend elisirmixer is perfectly right a vokre that all this changes because all this is yet another mirror of a rotten docieta ruled by elit marches and lit who governs us and who is only able to make the rich richer and the poor poorer and poorer alchemy worked and some closed groups had arrived at this would be the very power that elit gives to others who are only enslaved by them, just look at the world and the abomination that is revealed every day

now on these ideas and values ​​that you say of freedom justice and knowledge to all etc of wanting we are totally all and if you will act realmte to impose these principles we will help you very much to you and to all those who want therefore welcome
but to get through the recipes by omitting them and according to us dear friend instead and the exhibition is a benevolent criticism of those who have always fought this rotten system that only needs to be destroyed and destroyed and in our opinion as we always say and write in post etc it will serve chemistry to give back to all humanity when is complete it released light and freed
and as always we also want to create in the field of knowledge and knowledge to walk the unacceptable and opsolete alchemical closures

and on all this we are with you dear friend but also friend

not is absoluty not good so sorry friend but ask money it is not absoluty a good way but the propose you have give in concrete al all the solvent the elixir if is true and rel work etc it is very good all this it is a very good but please not money please dear friend elixirmixer not made a buisness on recipe solvent on elixir recipe all must are all freedom and free and gratis

our best regard by all our projet member Alfr

Possibly an Adept Alchemist is Divinely Ordained ?

This is how I see it ... no other way to get there.

I tend to agreed.

And really, JDP taught me and I still maintain this view, that 'No Solvent, No Alchemy'

We are all just wanna-be's until we have the Virtue of Life in liquid form. Internal Alchemy is a bit different, since you are ALWAYS working with this virtue in a liquid form.

elixirmixer
02-17-2020, 12:18 AM
Maybe you're right alfr. Maybe we all need to just openly talk about what we BELIEVE the solvent to be.

You go first ;)

alfr
02-17-2020, 01:34 AM
hi dear elixirmixer
as i already told you in various posts in the various books of weidemfeld and cristoforus parigino in these there is everything as just as i told you there is everything in the manuscripts of the parisian christophoto
BUT if you want to talk about it and here you feel the need, let's talk about it but after reading the texts well and thoroughly, you have a real study base and then in that case we also anticipate the times already set for our program in course but to do this there must be a collective and reciprocal expression of a real collective need for a real open confrontation without metaphors but lacking these precise and simple rules of comparison we have no interest in what

and in that case if here there is not this collective need it is not a bad thing because we have a precise program so at all must wait a some more little time because our project to continue and all the books in question well historically and traditionally explained both in philosophical theory and in detailed practice we will soon be accessible to all

BUT dear elixirmixer, however, as I already told you about real extraordinary results, you cure regenerations and copious transmutations in alchemy you do not have illusions with all honesty, we are all still with very important results, but all those who seriously attempt us have arrived only at a few very steps important alchemical but all very partial
many try to make elixir and stone, but now that if you are talking about it and saying no one in the elixir stone, etc., you have arrived further than making by the step the black more black based of the secret solvent and so with it you open the materials and or make the philosophical materials and create the philosophical material and from them after having nourished and potentiated it well then subsequently extracting some components of the stone phil results which are certainly very interesting but also imho very partial

and at most in all the various advanced rounds we have arrived at the 1st order stone which is weak and does not have the true strong power of the real syep ot the true moltioication stone that is small metallic transmutations small medicines and with these weak medicines unfortunately no one in the end of life terminal phase is never been healed repeatedly except in exceptional cases let alone no one has truly rejuvenated and rejuvenated and that is only a result of a false prophet or first order stone and elixir stone etc not multiplied etc and so traditionally said that if they were sincere and honest instead to make the balloons inflated and to boast non-existent wonders they would love it as we and other siceri do it
the real results are perhaps there in the real scientific realms of true elites and real hidden puppeteers of the nwo but those are just loud rumors that turn
therefore dear elixir do not be disappointed alchemy is all to be investigated and certain of the important results are there but the final goal is a stone and a real elixir that if you boast about it from various environments you get ill it is still to try and try again

however if there is a real collective need for an open and clear comparison let's do it but first we study the texts thoroughly and then we discuss them openly but without metaphors to what we are not interested in the least

my best regard Alfr

elixirmixer
02-17-2020, 04:41 AM
My dear friend Alfr, indeed, it was reading the books that you shared with me that gave me the confidence I now have. After reading some other stuff by ripley ect.. and having it all become clear, I then read the books that you shared with me and those too were as clear as the dawn sun. Which made me to think "yes, I know what the solvent is, it is a special Circulatum Vegetable Mercurius.

Let have a vote... I mean, I for one am not under any vows per-se, happily would be, its just that no one ever fucking bothered to teach me alchemy,I had to learn it myself, painstakingly so. (Oh which many people played important roles of course...)

And i Believe that this line from the Bible: "You continued looking until a stone was cut out without hands, and it struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and crushed them. Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were crushed all at the same time and became like chaff from the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them was found. But the stone that struck the statue became a great mountain and filled the whole earth." is referring directly to the Philosophers Stone..... That basically, one day someone will come along with a grandioso movement of alchemical manifestation, nd teach the world how to make its own gold and silver and medicine from nature, and then the entire evil system, whos foundation stands of economy, warfare and stupid asshole people serving dark forces, will crumble to a nothingness and Alchemy will fill the whole earth...

What a lovely story isnt it!? and I believe without a shadow of a doubt that, it will occur. But unfortunately, not by me. I am too poor, too old, too tired, too well-known, have too many responsibilities that keeping my head from being chopped off, and have slowly lost my passionate drive to save humanity due to it burning me time and time and time again.

Forgiving, I am. Heroic.... used to be..... Fat and balding... Yes, definitely fat and balding.

My personal goal, would just be, to make life easier for other Alchemists. To shift them from wanna-be, hope-ers who want to work with the solvent... To people who actually CAN work with the solvent. And progress to a place of greatness.

In a previous life perhaps I would have travelled to the Americas to join you and your merry band of Robin-Hooders Alfr, I just dont have that luxury anymore. Im struggling to save myself, I worry about, and pity the world everyday of my life because they have no fucking idea that a group of Hardcore Lucifarians and about to butt fuck them in a big way... but there's just nothing i can do except pray that Jesus finishes building his holiday house and comes back to war with us.

elixirmixer
02-17-2020, 04:46 AM
Now... Before this became a big philosophical discussion about the do's and do not's of Alchemy

I asked if there were any people who would be willing to INVEST (time/money/skills/materials/know-how) or whatever else they wish, to create and institution that made Alchemy more accessible to people wanting to take up laboratory Alchemy.

Not try and save the world. Not try and make the PS. Just get some glassware and supplies, via conglomeration, aka bulk=cheap.

If you want me to save the world... you need to be nicer to me and Ill call the Boss and ask Him if we can start carving stones without human hands ;)

Seraphim
02-17-2020, 06:06 PM
Would like to join and can be there in Australia in Spirit? I am looking for a good medicine.

Daniel 2:19-23

19 Then the private was showed to Daniel by a vision in night. And Daniel blessed (the) God of heaven, (Then the mystery, or the secret, was revealed to Daniel by a vision in the night. And Daniel blessed the God of heaven,)
20 and said, The name of the Lord be blessed from the world, and till into the world, for wisdom and strength be his; (and said, The Lord’s name be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and strength be his)
21 and he changeth times and ages, he translateth realms and ordaineth; he giveth wisdom to wise men, and knowing to them that understand teaching, either chastising; (and he changeth times and ages, he transfereth kingdoms and ordaineth them; he giveth wisdom to the wise, and knowledge to those who understand teaching, or the disciplines)
22 he showeth deep things and hid (he revealeth secrets, or mysteries, and hidden things), and he knoweth things set in darknesses, and light is with him.
23 God of our fathers, I acknowledge to thee, and I praise thee, for thou hast given wisdom and strength to me; and now thou hast showed to me those things which we prayed thee, for thou hast opened to us the word of the king. (God of our forefathers, I acknowledge to thee, and I praise thee, for thou hast given wisdom and strength to me; and now thou hast shown me those things for which we prayed to thee, for thou hast opened to us the matter concerning the king.)

Daniel 2:31-35

31 Thou, king, sawest, and lo! as one great image (Thou, king, sawest, lo! one great image, or one large figure); that image was great, and high in stature, and stood before thee, and the looking thereof was fearedful.
32 The head of this image was of best gold, but the breast and arms were of silver; certainly the womb and thighs were of brass, (The head of this figure was made of the best gold, and the chest and the arms were made of silver; the belly and the thighs were made of bronze,)
33 but the legs were of iron; forsooth some part of the feet was of iron, some was of earth. (and the legs were made of iron; and a part of the feet was made of iron, and a part was made of clay.)
34 Thou sawest thus, till a stone was cut down (out) of the hill, without hands, and smote the image in the iron feet thereof and earthen, and all-brake those. (Thou sawest it so, until a stone was cut down from the hill, without the use of any hands, and it struck the figure on its iron and clay feet, and broke them all in pieces.)
35 Then the iron, tilestone, either earthen vessel, brass, silver, and gold, were all-broken (al)together, and driven as into a dead spark of a large summer hall, that be ravished of wind, and no place is found to those; forsooth the stone, that smote the image, was made a great hill, and filled all earth. (Then the iron, the tilestone, or the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold, were all broken in pieces, and driven like dead sparks on a threshing floor in the summer, that be carried away by the wind, and there is no place where they can be found; and then the stone, that struck the figure, was made into a great mountain, and it filled all the earth.).

Hermetic Recreations

The statue represents our Metallic Tree from its summit to its root, in which Saturn, Jupiter and Mercury, as metals of first origin, are still confounded. Iron and clay mixed with human seed represent the Work of Nature rendered by the hand of man. And the stone cut without hands from the mountain top, which came to break the legs of the statue and reduce it to an intangible powder, is to be taken for either the lightning which Jupiter hurls, or for the scythe of Saturn that you must skillfully exchange for the trident of Neptune, by means of a certain key that I will give you to you, until Pluto, revealing his jealousy of it, and blowing from the depths of his caverns, in turn demonstrates his power by desiccating the waters and reducing the tree to an ash or dust that you will sow, and from which many precious stones will arise.

elixirmixer
02-17-2020, 10:01 PM
I am looking for a good medicine.

You and me both brother!

Welcome Aboard!

Seraphim
02-17-2020, 11:15 PM
You and me both brother!

Welcome Aboard!

:D Thanks brother! Don't have any experience yet but willing to learn and excited.

http://i.imgur.com/V43tnAC.png