PDA

View Full Version : EM's Birth Chart

elixirmixer
04-04-2020, 03:42 AM
Could someone please interpret this for me in terms of which energies i need more influence from and which energies i would want to avoid...

Astrology has never been a strong point of mine

Thanks guys (and gals!)

Kiorionis
04-04-2020, 02:41 PM
While I won’t be able to help with interpreting your chart, I can make an opinion statement ;)

I’ve found that rather than “avoid” certain energies, it’s much more beneficial to correct, adapt, or transmute the “malevolent” energy into something more productive.

elixirmixer
04-04-2020, 11:56 PM
My skills are pretty limited to banishing and conjuring. Do you have any suggestions on how to transform energies?

Uambra
04-07-2020, 04:53 PM
Unfortunately I can't help with astrology either. ;) A quick way to banish in 'spiritual emergency situations' is laughing out loud, clapping hands, stumping feet, singing songs, dancing or doing something crazy and unexpected. ;)

If I were you and someone who is interpreting my birth chart and tells me, that this and that energy makes trouble to me, I first would verify (or falsify) this. Some 'bad' energies which appear in your birth chart might never occur in your life. Or maybe you already learned to handle them by yourself, right? Only if you know an energy is interfering in your life in a bad way, there is need to do something about it.

Well, possibilities of how to transform them are only limited by your fantasy. The possibility of something working for you is limited by how profound, real and true the method feels to you. But only experience will show, what really works in the end. *lol*

So if there actually is some energy you would like to transform, I maybe could try to inspire you a little bit on how you could do it. Or we could talk about possibilities to do this more generally. - if you like :)

elixirmixer
04-09-2020, 03:29 AM
Thank you for your input Uambra.

I want to banish the energy that stops me from finishing projects mainly. And whatever energy is making me hopeless with money lately.

black
04-09-2020, 06:02 AM
It would appear that you are suffering from a lack of Patience and Tenacity.

My feeling is that these two virtues are most paramount in Alchemy.

Meditation and prayer may assist in the strengthening of these virtues.

Hey Mr. Mixer ... I really can relate to this.

elixirmixer
04-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Yes, I've become sick of my lack of firm will when it comes to completing my projects. I am attacking this head on with a new, difficult project which I am going to see all the way to fulfilment, he'll or high water.

Uambra
04-09-2020, 12:25 PM
I want to banish the energy that stops me from finishing projects mainly.

*lol* you're talking about one of the most difficult tasks here. ;) I don't know whether banishing is the right way to do it. It strongly depends on your personality and your situation why you can't finish your projects. Sometimes there's not an energy which hinders you to do something, but it's a lack of energy and motivation. And there are many reasons why someone can't find the strength for something. And sometimes the reason lies in the project itself.

So the question is: do you feel a lack of motivation generally or only in connection with certain projects? Do you have the feeling (or the knowing) that some energy is inhibiting you in doing things (something is actively working against you) or is there something that draws energy from you? These questions are just some suggestions. I think it is important to get a picture about the whole situation, before you can decide what you want to do about it.

And whatever energy is making me hopeless with money lately.

I don't quite understand this one. Do you mean you don't earn enough money for your living? Why hopeless?

When you work with energies you need to find out how you can sense the energies. I am feeling very strongly and working through my feelings very much, but I can also use my inner visual, olfactory and acoustic senses. Where do you have your priorities?

I am not sure whether I can be of any help here. But I think it is good to explore the situation anyhow. Maybe by just doing this you find already out what you can do about it.

Awani
04-09-2020, 12:34 PM
My suggestion as I can relate.

Write a list of all the projects you have. Then try and find the one quickest to finish and focus on that till it is done, then move on to the next one and so on. Simpel and works for me.

Also do not start a new project before you have your current ones done.

The more you finish the more inspired you will be. Re-programe your mind.

Also have the balls to throw away the projects you know you might never finish.

:p

Uambra
04-09-2020, 04:01 PM
yeah, Awani, you're absolutely right. I assumed, EM has tried the 'common sense stuff' already. But it's right to check this first. Don't do magick when you can do it the simple way. ;)

elixirmixer
04-10-2020, 05:29 AM
The purpose of the thread is to help develop my esoteric studies, and free up any unrecognised blockages, while I also begin using more regular techniques to sort my life out.

Not that there is anything wrong with it atm I'm actually doing really well, just trying to use this good time as a spring board to reach new heights.

Uambra
04-12-2020, 04:11 PM
and how do you want to free up unrecognised blockages, as long as they are unrecognised? That's why I suggested to explore these blockages. ;) Or did you have in mind some special techniques to handle these blockages? :) What kind of techniques are you using right now?

Uambra
04-12-2020, 05:51 PM
Okay, sometimes you don't see the forest for the trees. You already chose your weapons. You wanted to find out more about those blockages through your birth chart. Since it looks like no wise astrologer is showing up to tell you something about your birth chart, we could try to do this together with our and especially your own knowledge about planets, zodiac signs and so on. You could throw your birth data into an online program, which evaluates and interprets it for you. Maybe there is more than one program and you can choose the one or two best interpretations (are there any programs online at all? last time I used one was decades ago). Then you post these interpretations here and we try to make something out of it together.

... well, just another silly idea. It's your decision of course. ;)

elixirmixer
04-12-2020, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know that exact.time of my.birth, however, this chart WAS made, using the exact time of my birth, so it's the o my chart I can accurately go by... I wonder if any of the more experienced astrologers here could tell what time I was born just by looking at the chart... if i knew the time then maybe we could get some info online

Uambra
04-13-2020, 05:33 PM
The time of your birth determines the position of the AC. So you could try several birth times and look when the AC has the same position like it has in your chart. But we could also try to interpret your chart all on our own. The basics are easy to understand, the interpretation of the constellations in detail and as a whole picture is the difficult stuff. Since I never went into Astrology, I would have to read about it step by step and interpret it step by step at the same time. So this would take some time, maybe several weeks (cause I am not online every day, I am reading different books at the same time - I am actually trying to learn more about Alchemy - and have my job and family *lol*).

Do you have some knowledge about the planets and the zodiac signs? Maybe in connection with Alchemy? I mean, it would be much more interesting, if we try to understand your chart with an alchemical view on it. Maybe someone else would like to join? It would be quite a big project here. Or maybe one of the more experienced astrologers will show up soon and help us a little bit?

I don't know, maybe this is just too much work for us. I am not sure whether I could stick to this until we might get valuable results. Without any connection to Alchemy it wouldn't be exciting enough for me, I guess. What do you think?

Uambra
04-14-2020, 01:04 PM
Hi elixirmixer,

I've thought about this over night and talked to my husband. He will teach me his knowledge about Astrology taking his and my birth chart as an example. He is not an expert but knows quite a bit.

So I am willing to try the interpretation of your birth chart (together with you of course) - if you want to try it. ;) We could start with sun and moon, AC, MC and so on and then look at the main planets and their constellations. I guess this would take 2-3 weeks with few effort. If we'll have fun to proceed, we could go deeper into the details. This way we would get at least a rough picture about your birth chart and could find out more about energies and blockages.

Well, you have your sun in Aquarius and ascendent in Saggitarius, you should have enough folly, creativity and spirit of research to try this. :p :cool: