PDA

View Full Version : thought and information on intuition

Seth-Ra
04-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Ok, this all started with a dream i had, and i wont bore you with the details of it. ;)

The "meat" of it is this:

It basically established that thought and information, is energy. With that, it began explaining what some would call "intuition" or, how you sometimes "know without knowing."
basically this: the information about all of creation is out there, i have no other way to explain it. Whether it is past knowledge, or future, im not sure, hell it might be both. ;) Infact, i think that seems likely.
So, the "project" i guess, is this: to learn things, without learning them, or to receive information in a "nonconventional" way.
First looking at our brains; its like a magnet, and a satellite: signals of informational energy always coming in, kinda like white light beams (having all the colors, or spectrums with in the white light). First thing to do is to attune the brain to the spectrum your after (focus on what you are asking), then, ask the right question (and clear your mind to receive the answer). The question would act as a "negative" and attract the "positive", or the answer. (or atleast a way to get the answer, so if you ask a math problem, itll probably say go grab a calculator, or a pen and paper, depending, but still telling you how to get the answer.) ;)

But there is more to it then just information gathering. Too learn, and know is only the beginning, and i think the information for everything has been there since the beginning, and it would have to be, for the reason that everything abides by it. When we learn something new, the world doesnt change, but our perspective of it does. When our perspective changes, then the overall transmutation begins to happen.
It starts by asking the right question, then we get the answer. With the new information comes a perspective shift, or transmutation within. Then comes what some call the "observer effect", where our thought towards something, causes it to react in a reactive way. Not only that subtle change, but also how we then would regard such a thing. So we change our relationship with it, which then carries on and has an overall larger effect, and there is a change, or transmutation of lifestyle, mindset, and even physical harmony when that happens.

The point im trying to make is that the information is everywhere, as energy, and as such, it bypasses time and space (hitting on Einstein's Relativity), so if we can attune our minds to asking the right questions, and receiving the answers, then allowing that to continue the change in us, we then cause a transmutation of things around us, by what we learned. (assuming its relevant, and on some level, everything is relevant, though it may get redundant, or near pointless after a time...) Point is, all of this has an effect on everything else, and its just another way of how we are all connected (or maybe its the same way, im not sure :rolleyes: )
So, it starts within, and works its way out, then when we see something "new" occur, and ask the question, starting the cycle again, and causing further progression.

Im sorry if that got redundant, ive tried my best to find a way to word all of it, but it seems to elude me, so i hope i made sense.

anyway, some food for thought.

~Seth-Ra

horticult
04-17-2009, 10:21 AM
In-tuition, you could know it b4, if you are not deaf or blind ;) .

Seth-Ra
04-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Perhaps, but if youre not aware of the information you learned, then its just locked away, and as mentioned you have to filter out and focus on the information your wanting to know. Its like separating blue from a white beam of light.

And as i said, the information is everywhere, and always there, you may "download it" as it were, and not know it, but youll find out once you ask the right questions. ;)

Like i said its a thought ive been toying with and it all kinda hit me from a dream. Im more then happy to hear any opinions or commentary on it though. :)

Awani
05-25-2009, 05:11 PM
And as i said, the information is everywhere, and always there, you may "download it" as it were, and not know it, but youll find out once you ask the right questions.

I call this being in tune with the collective unconscious (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconsciousness).

Another form/term of this is the akashic records (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_Records).

:cool:

Ghislain
05-27-2009, 06:39 PM
Cool Dream Seth-Ra

Play_Dough
05-27-2009, 07:27 PM
edited...

Ok, this all started with a dream i had, and i wont bore you with the details of it. ;) The "meat" of it is this:
It basically established that thought and information, is energy. With that, it began explaining what some would call "intuition" or, how you sometimes "know without knowing."
~Seth-Ra

What you have described is how Einstein worked! And also how alchemy earned the 'pseudo' tag.... because of the emerging presence of 'intuitions' (lunar nature) that are true for the individual alchemist.

'Genius' can go from 'A' to 'D' without having to pass through 'B' and 'C' because of 'intuitions'. This is the place (intuitions) where 'science' (alchemical) must yield to 'metaphysics' (hidden causes) in order to 'strike gold'.

I 'intuit' from your post that you glimpsed being 'outside of time'.
Alchemically speaking (opinion) this translates (to me) to 'pecking one's self out of the egg'. As a result, the 'world' is instantly transformed (new view) from the confines of 'the egg' into infinity wherein 'time' is an illusion.

Your post also (opinion) represents (alludes to) the powers of 'Alchemical Mercury'..... focused contemplation upon an 'item' (thing, context, idea, etc.) with the result being 'intuitions' emanating from the depths of the sub-conscious.

All of this is beautifully unquantifiable (hence the 'pseudo') and archetypically 'alchemical' and 'real'!

It also suggests that 'knowing' is not only a function of the 'mind' (underwear goes on first) but that 'true knowing' is the result of getting the rational mind out of the way and being open to intuitions from our lunar side.

I too agree with your assessments which also produce the result of exiting the 'status-quo/rationality-driven paradigm' and plunging more deeply into the realm of pure alchemy!

Seth-Ra
05-28-2009, 05:56 AM
Well, i dont think id compare me to Einstein, but i do appreciate all the replies. :D

The dream itself was interesting, i suppose i could "bore with the details", so, if one doesnt wish to read them, dont read this reply past the line.(all others interested in the Raw dream, enjoy) ;)

:D

It started out i was in a library looking at myself (subconscious self, looks just like me, maybe lighter hair then mine, close to blonde, and deep, sapphire-blue eyes.) So, my sub-self told me to take a book from the shelf, and he pointed to it. I reached up to take it, but my hand hit a piece al laminated paper, which looked "old", kinda like a scroll, but it was a clean cut rectangle, but with the old, brownish look. It had a Headline which i couldnt read even though it was i English, and the thing written on it, was numbered in places, like Scripture from the Bible. Still i couldnt read it. I kept looking at it though, and then my sub-self began to speak, it was also in english, but i couldnt understand him. (that was almost getting annoying.)
But as he spoke, the visual changed, to a clear, like glass, outline of a brain, floating around in what appeared to be "space". A white beam of light hit the outline, and on the inside danced all kinds of rainbow like colors, then a few more beams hit is outline, making even more rainbow light particles swim all throughout the inside of the "brain". It zoomed out them, and it was like a satellite was attached to the top of the brain, and then, it ended.

And that was the dream, and it took me all day to ponder it, to get the "point" which i originally posted... but yeah, some neat visuals in that. :D
:)

Play_Dough
05-28-2009, 08:01 AM
edited ....

Well, i dont think id compare me to Einstein, but i do appreciate all the replies.

It started out i was in a library looking at myself (subconscious self, looks just like me, maybe lighter hair then mine, close to blonde, and deep, sapphire-blue eyes.) So, my sub-self told me to take a book from the shelf, and he pointed to it. I reached up to take it, but my hand hit a piece al laminated paper, which looked "old", kinda like a scroll, but it was a clean cut rectangle, but with the old, brownish look. It had a Headline which i couldnt read even though it was i English, and the thing written on it, was numbered in places, like Scripture from the Bible. Still i couldnt read it. I kept looking at it though, and then my sub-self began to speak, it was also in english, but i couldnt understand him. (that was almost getting annoying.)
But as he spoke, the visual changed, to a clear, like glass, outline of a brain, floating around in what appeared to be "space". A white beam of light hit the outline, and on the inside danced all kinds of rainbow like colors, then a few more beams hit is outline, making even more rainbow light particles swim all throughout the inside of the "brain". It zoomed out them, and it was like a satellite was attached to the top of the brain, and then, it ended.
And that was the dream, and it took me all day to ponder it, to get the "point" which i originally posted... but yeah, some neat visuals in that. :D
:)

Here is my interpretation of your dream combined with your commentary/analysis included in your original post.

A 'rectangle', as a symbol, .... ("my hand hit a piece of laminated paper, which looked "old", kinda like a scroll, but it was a clean cut rectangle, but with the old, brownish look.")... represents 'incomplete information'.
A 'square' represents 'completion' a rectangle represents 'incomplete'.

My overall 'hit' regarding all of this is that:
1) Information/knowledge, as an end in itself, is ultimately without enduring value.
2) The present 'self' (your self) is more like a 'library' than, (for instance), a 'play-ground'.
3) The floating crystalline brain, indicates 'the next step' .
4) The next step is 'emptying' the memory banks and to allow your accumulated knowledge to 'transmute' into 'intuition' which does not require 'words' nor 'explanations'. To allow yourself to become utterly 'spontaneous' and to 'draw from within' rather than (exclusively) from external sources (cultivate self-reliance).
5) 'completion' occurs when accumulated 'data' is transformed into 'enhanced experience'! Or the enhanced union of solar (idea) and lunar (experiential) natures.

From the place of 'empty' (i.e., a zen master) all that we need to do is to hold up a 'cue card' to our consciousness and, as a result, a stream of data will begin to flow into consciousness regarding the key words on the cue-card. How this occurs is mysterious, but, nevertheless, quite real.

An analogy is a musician who practices 'the scales' for years and then 'just lets-go' and allows beautiful and original music to flow forth... uninterrupted by 'the 'line judge' that is our socialized/rational self.

So, in my opinion, your dream is a message to empty your mind, allow your present collection of information to crystallize into intuition, and to allow your 'inner genie, to transmute your inner library into 'enhanced experiences' and an overall improvement of the quality of life!

The process (as described) is a type of representation of the transmigration of consciousness from one-life to the next. Our accumulated knowledge is transmuted into intuitive knowing (past life learnings) that takes up 'zero' space in memory!

The Tao Te Ching speaks of many things having value because of their 'emptiness'. i.e., a vase, a cup, a house, etc. -- it is their inherent emptiness that gives them their useful value. We fill up the emptiness and then, when we are through, we re-empty them, and then use them again and again.
So too, it seems, with our conscious mind. When it is 'full' it is of only very limited value... when it is 'empty' it becomes available for infinite applications (like FUN!). (thus, the fallacy of the Western elementary 'quiz-show approach' to education is revealed).

so... your dream was (my opinion) an oracle of an impeding 'oil change'!

To embrace the 'emptiness' which connects us directly with the ineffable, which is the source of everything.

Ghislain
05-28-2009, 05:34 PM
When I grow up I will write replies like that Seth ;)

Profound Play', Have you read any Echart Tolle?

Salazius
05-28-2009, 06:00 PM
Intuition is fundamental into the practical work. Some time, engaged into a complex practice/path/way, you can find new things, out of nowhere (Now, Here).

As P.D. said, you can go from A to ... not D, but Z ! In a very little time. For that you really need to have a background of knowledge, maybe until there, never used, but latent, and with a new info, the conjunction is done, and Eureka !

For Genius read Robert Dilts 'strategies of genius', and Eckart Tolle, Adyashanti, Gangaji, Papaji etc, are all excellentissimus.

Play_Dough
05-28-2009, 07:27 PM
edited...
Have you read any Echart Tolle?

Not yet, but sometime today I shall research Tolle and all of those beacons of light provided by Salazius (Tolle plus Adyashanti, Gangaji, Papaji) and enjoy some quality time sitting at the feet of these masters!

It seems that each member of this forum is holding some unique 'building blocks' (info, insights, comments, references, observations, experiences, dreams, teachings, humor, etc., etc.).... and collectively we are constructing an alchemical palace with it's foundation rooted in ancient history and it's ceiling stretching to the stars and beyond...

A virtual goldmine.

Update ----- These links http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELTiD7L_nU8 have many (60) related videos of Tolle and Adyashanti .

2nd link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPg9DnMP2D4&feature=related

I am making popcorn!

Seth-Ra
05-30-2009, 03:43 AM
Hey Ghislain, I have to say i do like the way Play_Dough talks/types. lol :)

Ill have to look into some of those people Salazius mentioned, but i like the info in the replies so far, good stuff. :D

Amur
06-02-2009, 12:11 PM
I think intuition is our link to planet consciousness and our planet consciousness is again linked to alot bigger consciousness and so forth unto the galaxy and the universe. Through quantum mechanics and the big bang it might be that we are all one, or that all particles in the universe can react to all particles, if this is so it means that we can get directly information about anything in the universe...

Seth-Ra
06-02-2009, 05:13 PM
I think intuition is our link to planet consciousness and our planet consciousness is again linked to alot bigger consciousness and so forth unto the galaxy and the universe. Through quantum mechanics and the big bang it might be that we are all one, or that all particles in the universe can react to all particles, if this is so it means that we can get directly information about anything in the universe...

In a sense, you have indeed grasped the idea. :)

All of mater is just wave after wave of energy, and our thought, and intuition is also simply energy. Everything that is, is like a giant "pond", and everything in this "pond" makes its own "ripples" about itself, and these "ripples" are sent all over, all we have to do is "listen/look" and understand them.(which is a matter of attuning yourself to listen in)

But yeah, thats it, we are all connected, and the information is always there. :)

Awani
01-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Some call it intuition, others morphic resonance.

Related: All things morphic (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1538-All-things-morphic)

:cool:

Frater IA
01-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Nice dream Seth-Ra! Thanks for sharing. I've been doing quite a bit of reading lately (too much, my brain is getting fried) and I'd have to agree with it. Information IS energy. That is how we can potentially ascend to a state of complete consciousness without need of a physical body. Or on a smaller scale, anyone who has done out of body work, remote viewing, etc., by removing your consciousness from your body, you are thus seperating information/energy from it (only part of it, the information/energy needed to run your bodies automatic functions remains) But yeah, wonderful dream, I'm very happy to hear that you've had this revelation. ;)

Seth-Ra
01-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Hey, thank you both for reviving a sleeping thread - its good to look back and remember what you forgot you knew. ;)

To receive is to learn, to learn is understand, understanding begets wisdom, wisdom is Truth.

~Seth-Ra

solomon levi
01-22-2011, 08:59 PM
Yes, nice thread.
This experience is also known as quantum non-locality.
We are much more than we realize. We are Infinity. We can access everything as we expand our identity, our idea of ourselves.
Intuition can be seen as this yet unrealized self communicating with the realized identity; or future you communicating with present you,
or past with present, or junk DNA talking to accessed DNA, or 5th chakra communicating with 2nd, or any variation of these themes.
:D