PDA

View Full Version : Natura Rules

pierre
04-18-2009, 12:38 PM
I would like to reflect on why alchemy should be a natural science and not a chemical thing or industrial in their operations.

Mercury in the ores is the lifeblood of the metals, which feeds into the mine and develops. Is a steam, subtle and volatile thing, which together with the element sulfur and salt form the metal body and creates. So, if not caught by the most impure elements into the ground, it evaporate in the air. ¿So how can we think that the metals extracted by industry by high temperatures may be eligible for the alchemical work? Once the element mecurial was lost, is irrecoverable. It's not the same with the sulfur which is "ignea naturae" and lives in the ashes of the bodies, even burned.

Why mercury is unrecoverable? because Mercury is produced by nature and art can not create it, just do evolve. Its creation is a mystery that man is not allowed to access ...

And when we add a mineral or native metal for any corrosive or chemical acid, this acids kill the mercurial tender seed, which evaporates, even with the moderate temperature of the sun's heat.

I repeat: Mercury is a very tender and fragile seed and once broken their atomic structure, it is useless. Sad but true... Sorry.

So what can be done to get the mercury able and live to start our work? That is the question ... That is the first key that we must learn to access the deepest mysteries of nature and to acces to its benefits.

Death is not the end of life but its principle; the light shines even further and guide us through the darkest night where confusion reigns and the elements are mixed together in equal...

Let`s make Alchemy not chemistry...

Not allow the malicious and puffers confuse us and deceive us for their own benefit.

Peace and prosperity to all people of goodwill.

Aleilius
04-19-2009, 12:34 AM
Bravo pierre! That's a very concise explanation of our work.