PDA

View Full Version : Calling all members.

black
05-31-2021, 08:19 AM
THIS IS AN ENQUIRY TO SEE IF ANY MEMBERS ARE INTERESTED
IN A BIT OF ALCHEMIC FUN. If this is OK with Awani ?

Many years back in 2009 Awani held a fun poll HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?251-The-Greatest-Alchemist).

Well I feel it's time to have a bit more fun and perhaps learn something at the same time.

I am putting together a list of Alchemists and the aim of the game is to find out which
of these Alchemists obtained the Philosophers Stone.

In my recent communications with "The All" (the Divine Light, etc, etc) I have been
inquiring about "Who got What" in relation to Alchemy.

Some of the answers I've received have been very interesting to say the least.

You will need all your intuition, psychic and or divining skills, etc to get a winning
score in this game.

And as with most good games or competitions PRIZES will be awarded.

Unfortunately the Philosophers Stone will not be one of the prizes. :p

WHO IS INTERESTED IN FINDING SOME ALCHEMIC SECRETS ????

Andro
05-31-2021, 09:51 AM
You don't need anyone's permission as long as you're within the Rules & Guidelines.

Even more so if it's for fun, especially as no such claims/guesses or even confirmations can be directly verified anyway :)

So go ahead!

Jimmy Rig
05-31-2021, 11:45 AM
This sounds like a fun idea! Gives me an opportunity to test my intuition.

Kiorionis
05-31-2021, 03:43 PM
I’m in!

Kibric
06-01-2021, 04:16 AM
Who got what where why with which what when.
Which what got where why with who when.

Gotta say black your not making this easy.

Andro
06-01-2021, 04:31 AM

You're just too much, my dear :)

I think Black only means "who got what".

Also, I will not post all the answers in advance, so I don't ruin the game for everyone :p

Additionally, I can GUARANTEE that NOBODY will be able to guess what I've arrived to (so far) after all these years of Alchemical Study and Research :cool:

black
06-01-2021, 07:13 AM
Hi Jimmy and Kiorionis

Welcome aboard this vessel of discovery.

black
06-01-2021, 07:40 AM

Gotta say black your not making this easy.

Yes Kibric ... but I do hope it will become easier for all onboard.

I thought we could start simple :p and work our way up to the
more important questions, the Lottery Numbers or the Meaning of Life, etc, etc.

If I recall correctly you have had some training and my feeling is that you
find the answering of these questions all very possible.

Will you join us in this "Enquiry" into Possibility, Probability or Pure Fact ? :D

black
06-01-2021, 08:11 AM
Also, I will not post all the answers in advance, so I don't ruin the game for everyone :p

Additionally, I can GUARANTEE that NOBODY will be able to guess what I've arrived to (so far) after all these years of Alchemical Study and Research :cool:

Thank you Mr. Andro

I hear what your saying, but there may be a surprise or two for you also ...

Perhaps you have some hints to help some of the older members and newbie's to get up to speed with their psychic abilities ?

It can be a bit risky giving too much help as it could rob you of that First Prize.

Are you signing up for the voyage ?

Andro
06-01-2021, 08:39 AM
There may be a surprise or two for you also
Always.

Perhaps you have some hints to help some of the older members and newbie's to get up to speed with their psychic abilities?
They can sign up for my non-existing webinar on psychic development :D

It can be a bit risky giving too much help as it could rob you of that First Prize.
There is no "First Prize" for me. There is only "One Prize" for me :)

Are you signing up for the voyage?
If you build it, I will come :cool:

black
06-01-2021, 12:48 PM
If you build it, I will come :cool:

Welcome aboard.

Illen A. Cluf
06-01-2021, 03:24 PM
Welcome aboard.

"I am putting together a list of Alchemists and the aim of the game is to find out which
of these Alchemists obtained the Philosophers Stone."

Are you referring to the classical alchemists, today's alchemists or a combination? Also, when you say "Philosophers Stone" are you referring to the classical concept of what the Stone is or to one of the modern "New Age" concepts?

Kibric
06-01-2021, 10:40 PM
Typed out extensive list and story but timed out on site. Not doing it again. Screw it il try.

2 ways were taught by the mystery schools. 1 was not. Some of the alchemists achieved the stone using the 2 ways some the 1 way by themselves.

basillius has a step son in turkey . That was 17 years ago.
Overripe fruit germaine didn't finish his training and is still around. The thing on mt shasta isn't him.
Ingalese's moved to cuba. Raised a family.
Charnock was given it and lived his days in peace.
Roger bacon achieved longevity through ceremonial magick not alchemy.
James something made it and faked his death with help from the royal society.
The youngest person to make the stone was 21.
Gualdi is with some rosy cross members.
Fucanelli died long before a group of men resurrected his work.
Villanova made it and faked his death but he has a familiar face.
Ripley made it, using the 1 way not taught. Can't trace him though.
Morienus died but achieved some longevity through hermit lifestyle.
Eckharts students founded alchemy college and some achieved longevity with the 2 ways taught by the mystery schools
Talbot stole it and died anyway.
Flamels nephew was hung because he Couldn't reproduce what flamel had left him.
There was a university professor in Maryland that looks exactly like flamel. 10 years ago i tried to trace his family.
Edward Francis collins, was mayor of a small American town in the 60s, 300 years after his arrival in the new world
The Saracens knew the 2 ways taught by the mystery schools and some who didn't die in combat lived centuries.
Percival was based on real person who found the fountain in carribean.
Mary the prophetess made it using the 1 way not taught. She achieved semi immortal state. Inncorruptabilty.
Noahs wife desendents guard the the old man becomes young plant. Noahs wife sent the water snake.
Cain is asleep under an underground mountain.

Also
German guy Can't remember name, who researched the 9 rocks for the nazis in the 30s, also called the bleeding rocks, meteorites the rosy cross wanted. Achieved longevity.

An unknown alchemist caused a stir in 14th century Italian city when the door to his room shocked those who touched it with blue fire.
The local guards tried to break the door down unsuccessfully. They tried going through the walls of the neighboring rooms but found only a thin metallic surface they couldn't breach.
Giving up they told the locals to stay away from the door. The alchemist moved out some time later leaving the room. The city government then buried the building containing the metallic room.

Sorry for the spelling

black
06-02-2021, 02:09 AM
Are you referring to the classical alchemists, today's alchemists or a combination? Also, when you say "Philosophers Stone" are you referring to the classical concept of what the Stone is or to one of the modern "New Age" concepts?

These are very good questions Illen, I've put some thought into this and feel I must
go with the classical alchemists that are deceased.

So many of the Alchemists of today are busy selling their books, courses and special
magical healing tinctures, so to make any specific comments about them could adversely
affect their livelihoods.

Yes ... I'm referring to the classical concept of the "Philosophers Stone."

I do hope you will be joining this simple but fun activity ?

black
06-02-2021, 02:15 AM
Typed out extensive list and story but timed out on site. Not doing it again. Screw it il try.

Hi Kibric

WOW ... How very interesting.

Is this list from some of your past psychic research ?

I feel you would definitely make a good addition to the crew.

Will you be joining us for this psychic cruise.

Kibric
06-02-2021, 06:34 AM
Hi black. Everything i listed is from physical research, access experience and friends in occult circles. Some of the details are hard to find. I looked over diaries death certificates, public complaints from centuries ago, family trees. Etc.
I got access to information and teaching when i was young about the mystery schools and different various paths. Had a fight with a witch who turned out to be a fanatic simon magus worshipper in 1999.
Went to a luciferan meeting in an English castle undercover. Annoyed a rosy cross member by telling secrets. Learnt magick and scrying.

I'l try.

Illen A. Cluf
06-02-2021, 01:10 PM
These are very good questions Illen, I've put some thought into this and feel I must
go with the classical alchemists that are deceased.

So many of the Alchemists of today are busy selling their books, courses and special
magical healing tinctures, so to make any specific comments about them could adversely
affect their livelihoods.

Yes ... I'm referring to the classical concept of the "Philosophers Stone."

I do hope you will be joining this simple but fun activity ?

Count me in. But in the end, how will you verify and convince us which of the classical alchemists actually DID achieve the Stone? Will it be your intuition against those of others?

Jimmy Rig
06-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Count me in. But in the end, how will you verify and convince us which of the classical alchemists actually DID achieve the Stone? Will it be your intuition against those of others?

If I am interpreting this thread correctly, Black will post a list of classical alchemists, we will all have a chance to chime in with our thoughts/knowledge/intuition. There is no way to verify the results however I would imagine if one or two others intuited the same information about a particular alchemist, perhaps that would add validity to the information that an individual received on a personal level. It would be difficult to prove on the forum for sure.

In my opinion this makes it a useful exercise for the psychically minded amongst us, maybe those who aren't psychic will be able to use logic to deduct from the results and convincing arguments that may arise.

On a personal note, I am not super well read on the alchemists so I will have to rely primarily on intuition.

Kiorionis
06-03-2021, 02:40 AM

I imagine the end will be much like the beginning:

THIS IS AN ENQUIRY TO SEE IF ANY MEMBERS ARE INTERESTED
IN A BIT OF ALCHEMIC FUN.

;)

black
06-03-2021, 03:17 AM

I can't verify the answers and would not try to convince anyone about which
Alchemist was Gifted The Stone.

But with a little effort and a patient attitude an enquiring mind can acquire these
answers and a lot more.

The idea of the game was that the participants might try using their inherent intuition, natural psychic abilities or venture into using divination tools to connect with and be given information from
"The Source of All Knowledge."

By this we are advancing from just reading Alchemy books to being able to read between the lines so to speak and get a much deeper understanding of the Great Work.

There are many in the pursuit of Alchemy that have come up against a brick wall
and have been stuck there for many years unable to move forward.

Personally, I have constantly come up against these brick walls over the years and still do in Alchemy and other facets of life, these tools work and open doors.

My hope is that with a few simple tools the "Powers That Be" may be able to give them
the assistance that is needed for them to move forward.

It would give me great joy if we all got the same answers.

black
06-03-2021, 03:26 AM
If I am interpreting this thread correctly, Black will post a list of classical alchemists, we will all have a chance to chime in with our thoughts/knowledge/intuition. There is no way to verify the results however I would imagine if one or two others intuited the same information about a particular alchemist, perhaps that would add validity to the information that an individual received on a personal level. It would be difficult to prove on the forum for sure.

In my opinion this makes it a useful exercise for the psychically minded amongst us, maybe those who aren't psychic will be able to use logic to deduct from the results and convincing arguments that may arise.

On a personal note, I am not super well read on the alchemists so I will have to rely primarily on intuition.

You are right on point, Jimmy and I couldn't have said it better myself.

Thank you :)

black
06-03-2021, 03:29 AM
I imagine the end will be much like the beginning: ;)

Yes Kiorionis Alchemic Fun for sure ... the deeper we go down that rabbit hole the
more illumined fun we can find.

Seraphim
06-04-2021, 03:32 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/24/54/3b/24543b238f88c408d31ac6ec0bd176c8.jpg

Kiorionis
06-05-2021, 12:15 AM
So when are you planning to begin the game, black?

black
06-05-2021, 01:12 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/24/54/3b/24543b238f88c408d31ac6ec0bd176c8.jpg

Ring, Ring ... Ring, Ring ... Ring, Ring ........

Pick up Seraphim.

black
06-05-2021, 01:14 AM
So when are you planning to begin the game, black?

Hi Kiorionis

Probably in the next day or so.

Kiorionis
06-05-2021, 01:24 AM
Excellent

Feel free to start a new thread for it if you like. We can do some magical moderator stuff to make things coherent between the two.

Speaking of which, for those members who haven’t logged on for awhile, and become interested, can they join halfway through?

black
06-05-2021, 01:54 AM
Excellent

Feel free to start a new thread for it if you like. We can do some magical moderator stuff to make things coherent between the two.

Speaking of which, for those members who havenít logged on for awhile, and become interested, can they join halfway through?

Thank you Kiorionis

Yes I will start a new thread for The Game and I think the end day for the game will be July 1 ... so up to that day any member can drop in their answer.

I will add a bit more info and a few links later today for those that would like some assistence with divining tools.

Seraphim
06-05-2021, 02:42 AM
Ring, Ring ... Ring, Ring ... Ring, Ring ........

Pick up Seraphim.

:) :confused:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/11dcaba6d8a80e7fc931bd67b02c5a5a/tenor.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc3GBDJ2sK0

Kiorionis
06-05-2021, 02:46 AM
Thank you Kiorionis

Yes I will start a new thread for The Game and I think the end day for the game will be July 1 ... so up to that day any member can drop in their answer.

I will add a bit more info and a few links later today for those that would like some assistence with divining tools.

Right on.

Looking forward to it!

black
06-05-2021, 04:38 AM
Here are some links for manufacture and use of some basic divining tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Tr7Ka9SOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6moIY3pjA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ZCQQj44Ck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9StIAgZIe7Q

There are many more on YouTube and may be of some assistance to those
that have no previous experience but would like to learn about these tools.

black
06-08-2021, 12:50 AM
"The Game" is going well.

Thanks to those that have put in an answer.

Sorry Illen only two (2) names each.

I must say from my communications with the Divine Light that I have been
quite shocked as to the number of Alchemists that didn't receive the
Philosophers Stone.

It would appear that many of them wrote quite divinely inspired books but
they were not given the full understanding of what they had writen.

Many of them only acquired the Mercury (Secret Solvent) and that allowed
them to produce great medicines in High Spagyric.

Christophorus
06-08-2021, 10:47 AM
"The Game" is going well.

Thanks to those that have put in an answer.

Sorry Illen only two (2) names each.

I must say from my communications with the Divine Light that I have been
quite shocked as to the number of Alchemists that didn't receive the
Philosophers Stone.

It would appear that many of them wrote quite divinely inspired books but
they were not given the full understanding of what they had writen.

Many of them only acquired the Mercury (Secret Solvent) and that allowed
them to produce great medicines in High Spagyric.

Hello Black.

For many years I believed Roger Caro (so as the FARC+) and Patrick Riviere would have done it. Today I have my doubts.
When you say High Spagyric you are referring to the medicines resulting from the Great Work, is that it?

Thanks.

black
06-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Hello Christophorus

For many years I believed Roger Caro (so as the FARC+) and Patrick Riviere would have done it. Today I have my doubts.
Yes, I have some doubts also.

When you say High Spagyric you are referring to the medicines resulting from the Great Work, is that it?
To my understanding the medicines of "The Great Work" are far superior to High Spagyric.

I'm sure that the term "The Great Work" means different things to many people.

As I see it the Alchemists Mercury is not the Philosophers Stone but it can still
be used in other ways.

Christophorus
06-08-2021, 11:40 PM
Hello Christophorus

To my understanding the medicines of "The Great Work" are far superior to High Spagyric.

I'm sure that the term "The Great Work" means different things to many people.

As I see it the Alchemists Mercury is not the Philosophers Stone but it can still
be used in other ways.

Thank you for replying, Black.

In this case, what do you consider to be the High Spagyric?

black
06-09-2021, 12:52 AM
Thank you for replying, Black.

In this case, what do you consider to be the High Spagyric?

Some of the Universal Mercury's can be used in any of the three realms.

So IMO this is where we find our High Spagyric.

Christophorus
06-09-2021, 09:35 AM
Hello Black.

This reminded me Raymond Lull and his works on wine, namely: the alcohol, the oil of alcohol, the salt of alcohol and the Vinegar

black
06-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Hello Black.

This reminded me Raymond Lull and his works on wine, namely: the alcohol, the oil of alcohol, the salt of alcohol and the Vinegar

Yes Christophorus ... I do believe that Raymond Lull had some Understanding
of the "Great Work."

Kibric
06-09-2021, 03:31 PM
With the tincture of the alchemists you can produce a stone in 40 days if you go by the spaygric way, according to Paracelus.
Be warned reading Paracelus, he contradicts himself because his works were elaborated by gerard dorne.
He gives other alchemists a hard time then repeats what they say with different words. He doesn't like Raymond.
Well dorne doesn't.

Christophorus
06-10-2021, 02:31 PM
With the tincture of the alchemists you can produce a stone in 40 days if you go by the spaygric way, according to Paracelus.
Be warned reading Paracelus, he contradicts himself because his works were elaborated by gerard dorne.
He gives other alchemists a hard time then repeats what they say with different words. He doesn't like Raymond.
Well dorne doesn't.

Thank you for your reply Kilbric. That's some good information. :)

black
06-22-2021, 09:48 AM
Hello Uambra

This is a reply to Uambra from The "Who got What" Game. (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?6545-The-quot-Who-got-What-quot-game.&p=70125#post70125)

*lol* I still know almost nothing about Alchemy, so I asked my Tarot:

I am so glad to hear this Uambra ... this is the reason I've posted the game on the
forum to stimulate interest in the use of meditation and divining tools.

Tarot cards definitely fall into the category of divining tools.

My hope is that more members will try to connect with "Higher Knowledge"
using these types of tools as from personal experience I know they work.

black
06-23-2021, 10:19 AM
Hello to all members

One (1) week to go till the end of The "Who got What" Game (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?6545-The-quot-Who-got-What-quot-game.&p=70125#post70125), so I hope that your meditations and your divining skills, etc, are all running super hot.

Uambra
06-23-2021, 03:17 PM
... this is the reason I've posted the game on the
forum to stimulate interest in the use of meditation and divining tools.

Tarot cards definitely fall into the category of divining tools.

My hope is that more members will try to connect with "Higher Knowledge"
using these types of tools as from personal experience I know they work.

Well, magic is a big part of my life, so stimulation is not what I need. I am rather seeking for inspiration of how to approach magical subjects - learning from what other people do and experience is so much fun. :D

Yet I think your idea of doing this little fun quest is really nice! Thanks a lot for this wonderful game!! :)

My favorite name was George Starkey, just because his name sounds so nice. 'Star Key', I love it. Well, my Tarot chose someone else, and of course I fully trust my Tarot. :cool:

black
06-24-2021, 05:55 AM
Well, magic is a big part of my life, so stimulation is not what I need. I am rather seeking for inspiration of how to approach magical subjects - learning from what other people do and experience is so much fun. :D

Yet I think your idea of doing this little fun quest is really nice! Thanks a lot for this wonderful game!! :)

As with all tools of divination it is important that we ask for Assistance.

Some people ask for assistance from their Spirit Guides or Angels but my
feeling is that it's even better to go directly to the Big Boss (Divine Light).

Working with our own intuition is ok ... But with Divine Assistance we can
accomplish so much more and this can speed up our Spiritual Evolution.

My favorite name was George Starkey, just because his name sounds so nice. 'Star Key', I love it.
Yes ... it's such a great name ... and as for his first name George:

The word georgos itself is ultimately a combination of two Greek words: ge (γῆ) 'earth, soil' and ergon (ἔργον) 'work'. ...

You could interpret it as ... Work the Earth for a Star Key. :D

Kibric
06-24-2021, 05:38 PM
The Big Boss. How do you pray ?
I do not know, i just ask for things.
Boss. So what is prayer ?
Asking for help. From you.
Boss. So Who do you pray for ?.
I do not understand.

black
06-25-2021, 04:09 AM
The Big Boss. How do you pray ?
I do not know, i just ask for things.
Boss. So what is prayer ?
Asking for help. From you.
Boss. So Who do you pray for ?.
I do not understand.

Thank you for this Kibric.

Yes it can be very helpful to pray for others if we add into that prayer
that ... "if it is for their highest good."

An e.g. could be uncle Larry has lost his job so we pray he wins the
lottery ... he does then becomes an alcoholic then consumes massive
amounts of cocaine and dies in 3 months.

Possibly not the best outcome of that prayer ... but who knows ?

black
06-29-2021, 03:39 AM
ONE (1) DAY to go in .... The "Who got What" Game (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?6545-The-quot-Who-got-What-quot-game.&p=70125#post70125).

Are there any more Psychic and Divinely Inspired members ???

I have not mentioned the First Prize being offered to the winner, but if it was $50,000 then I
wonder if this would stimulate more interest ?

There is an old saying:

Which do you choose ... the Money or the Box ?