PDA

View Full Version : Modification of Thread Titles

Aleilius
05-24-2009, 08:56 PM
Hello all, I wanted to notify all users that starting today I will modify vague or erroneous thread titles to better match/describe the content in your threads. This will offer many benefits, and make it easier to find the information you need.

Please think nothing of it if I modify your thread title. This will add an overall higher quality to our forum.

Awani
05-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Add tags (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=407) while you are at it... makes it even easier to search information!

:cool:

Aleilius
05-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Good idea deviadah! I will be sure to do that. :)

Awani
05-24-2009, 11:33 PM
Unstick this thread when you are done because it takes away the rules and guidelines thread at the top of each forum (it is an announcement).

But keep it here in site related!

Aleilius
05-24-2009, 11:55 PM
I wanted to make this a global announcement also. Didn't want people to start scoffing because their thread titles are being modified. I think many users ignore what's posted in the Site Related section. I supposed I could've also sent a global PM instead.

Either way I think you'll have to remove my announcement from the global announcements thread. I don't believe I have permission, or I'm not sure how to do it? I unstuck this thread, but my announcement is still there. Good luck! ;)

Awani
05-24-2009, 11:55 PM
I'll do it in a few weeks, so no one will miss your announcement.