PDA

View Full Version : Fuss fuss fuss! [formerly: fill in]

horticult
05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
I wonder why post or read on a forum, where the posts and titles are "modified" and even without note about it.
I suppose the next will be changing of nicks under them.
Yeahhh, I know, its for good.

Awani
05-26-2009, 05:04 PM
There is an announcement that can be read at the top of each forum section + a message in Site Related: Modification of Thread Titles (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=741)

:cool:

Aleilius
05-26-2009, 05:34 PM
Horticult, I'm tired of trying to please you. You've been with us for a long time, and I've been nothing but nice to you. However, with this being said, if you can't respect the decision of the moderators and administrators then it might be a good idea to see yourself out.

I do not modify any other peoples posts, and rarely do I delete them. Sure, I've modified one or two of your posts before, but that's only because I've received complaints from other members. Not only that but a few of your posts are bad in taste. Anyway, enough of that, I made an announcement about modification of thread titles, and that's all there is to it! It was never supposed to be a democratic decision.

You have a problem with authority, Mr. Anderson. You believe you are special, that somehow the rules do not apply to you. Obviously, you are mistaken.

Awani
05-26-2009, 07:25 PM
It is also for the benefit of all if threads are easier to find when searched.

:cool:

D.Frich
11-09-2009, 04:25 AM
Hi DaeHan, if you have abandoned JKD why have you continued to post in the JKD forum? Just a friendly question...

solomon levi
11-09-2009, 07:04 PM
What the Frich!

Are we getting interference from another station?
Are you lost, Frich? Cuz you've lost me!

Everytime I read your posts I'm like - "What the Frich?"

Don't get me wrong... I love being disoriented as much as the next guy... :confused:
but I get the feeling you're not here to discuss alchemy. :D

(Check it out. I'm wearing a mask, and holding a flask. That rhymes.)