PDA

View Full Version : R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz

solomon levi
06-08-2009, 06:08 AM
There are some of the opinion that this man, Schwaller, was the genius and true source of Fulcanelli's knowledge (Champagne). I know there are other theories, but I'll go with this one in this post. I'll post some fragments from a work and you can decide for yourself if they are of value.

I haven't given the name of this work before, because I believe it holds a great secret. But now, when time is of the essence, and I have so much on my plate, I don't feel right keeping this to myself when others might benefit. I know alot of you admire the works of Fulcanelli, myself included, and I believe this man holds the keys to his writings. According to Schwaller, who I shall refer to as Aor from now on, it was he himself that was responsible for the reproduction of the alchemical glass that is in the Chartres Cathedral, and not Fulcanelli. He claims Fulcanelli was never able to reproduce the work without him. He also acknowledges that the books written by Fulcanelli came from his own material which Champagne-Fulcanelli stole from him.

The book which I am now refering to is called "Al-Kemi, a memoir - hermetic, occult, political and private aspects of R.A. Schwaller de Lubicz" written by Andre VandenBroeck, who claims to be Aor's only disciple, save for Isha, Aor's wife. He claims to have had daily contact with Aor for eighteen months in which Aor shared his knowledge. So here are some excerpts:

Well, crap - you can find almost anything on google...

http://books.google.com/books?id=wg2nYIYpLAEC&pg=PP1&dq=Al-kemi+a+memoir#PPP13,M1

It's a limited preview, but go to page 183-186 which are available. That's one of the things I wanted to point out.

And then from pages 190-196, what I call 'the secret' is revealed to some degree IMO.

Enjoy!

solomon levi
06-11-2009, 07:32 AM
"...even in the metallic death that occurs when the metals are melted from their milieu of gestation, they retain that sulphurous, fiery nucleus that plays for the metals the role the alkaline salt plays in later realms. The dead, extracted metal can be revived in the laboratory, furthermore, provided an environment is created that reproduces the mineral matrix. Once this is achieved and the metal is live, it is possible to seperate the volatile part, the soul of the metal, from its body..."

Then on page 191, we get a few chemical clues dropped...

"all the while aware of his expounding on coppery lustres and blue vitriol...

...and while I continued to hear his description of the ore particularly adapted to extraction of the tincture, and of the advantages of native semi-metals in solid solution...

...now he describes a paste of quartz and calcium carbonate from which the vase is to be blown...

...a course of action toward the recrudescence of a subject wherefrom the tinctorial spirit is to be obtained...

...one single subject yields both reds and blues...

...a copper chloride mine to be created within a tightly sealed vase where the oxidation forms a mineral matrix that could breathe life into our metallic corpse. I gather that this is all one needs to know in order to assist an azure-blue recrudescence...

...we are to awaken the metamorphic agent of this subterranean evolution..."

Realise that the creation of a vase of quartz (silicon dioxide) and lime (calcium carbonate) is going to create something very similar to the union of sand (silicon dioxide) and tartar (potassium carbonate) which deliquesces into oil of sand which can extract a tincture from gold.
This vase will probably deliquesce as well adding moisture within and without. If copper chloride be stuffed inside the vase to act as the mine, I imagine there must be put a vein of gold since that is the material which we would most want to reincrudate and extract its volatile spirit. It's significant that the chloride of copper is used, as i have spoken before of the relationship between chloride and gold and nitrate and silver.
If gold is not added, it, as its sulphur, may indeed come from the copper which probably gets opened up in this environment.
As Aor said, "the best way to consider the planetary metals from lead to gold is to assume a single metallic body in various states of purity, with one fixed nucleus or seed. So you see, the evolution of the metallic body from lead to gold is really a purification process. It is the adept's intent to cleanse the metallic body. To that effect, there are four steps: revive the metal, seperate the fixed from the volatile, cleanse the body, and rejoin the fixed to the volatile."

I don't recall for certain what Valentine and others said in describing the constitution of the metals, but I think the sulphur of copper is pretty pure and liken to gold.
And copper manifests as both reds (the oxide) and blues (the sulphate). Then he mentions an azure-blue recrudescence, so I'd say gold is not used at this stage.

And what of the statement of native semi-metals in solid solution (butter of antimony?) preceded by the ore most adapted to this extraction... Is that ore copper ore? Is the copper chloride mine somehow produced from copper ore and butter of antimony?