PDA

View Full Version : The Stone = a door to other dimensions

Awani
06-08-2009, 07:20 PM
I have begun to strongly suspect that the Philosophers Stone is a doorway into other realms of reality just outside our own. It is not only about creating a higher self, but also about travelling to a world that is for the most of us 100% invisible. Alchemy is indeed a state of mind, and society is hypnotized by what the Gnostics called the Demiurge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge).

As for practical alchemy I feel that it should deal more with DMT and such matters rather than anything else... anyway this is the direction I am leaning towards at the moment.

:cool:

Aleilius
06-08-2009, 07:45 PM
While you're entitled to your opinion I must disagree. I think practical alchemy is much more than just DMT and psychoactives. The art of transmutation is a real art. These are real and actual processes. Not only that, but alchemy is also the art of life extension and medicine.

Alchemy is not merely a psychological art. Alchemy is not merely a spiritual art either. Alchemy was always based on laboratory processes more so than anything else.

You can speculate all you want about traveling to other worlds, and the spiritual aspects, but the real work, the practical work, is right in front of your eyes. I cannot confirm the alchemists are able to travel to other worlds, and I cannot confirm the spiritual aspects. However, I can confirm (to a certain degree) the practical aspects of the art more so than any spiritual or psychological aspects.

If you're looking for psychoactive experiences, along with journeying to other worlds, then I must say it's possible you're in the wrong field of studies. I would look into shamanism before alchemy if this is your thing.

Awani
06-08-2009, 08:26 PM
I would look into shamanism before alchemy if this is your thing.

Funny you should say so, but what I have come to understand having gone through some deep studies of Shamanism is that it is indeed ALCHEMY... they just use another form of terminology. But alchemy is there, in essence, in spirit and in technique!

These are real and actual processes. Not only that, but alchemy is also the art of life extension and medicine.

Shamanism in a nutshell.

As for practical alchemy I don't think it should limit itself to the physical world. To do so would be a grave mistake. Remember that science only know roughly 10% of the universe and everything in it... an elixir should transform and transmute and when it does so it happens on a spiritual level i.e. the spiritual/practical sides are not seperate but united.

What is real? That you can see, feel... or that which you believe?

Vlad
06-09-2009, 05:48 AM
Well that's what I heard independently from two people so far. A chemical engineer who made Red Gold diatoms, and from The Essene.
The chemical engineer says you travel through your own body through tunnels to end up in other realms, and that he saw pictures of these tunnels in the book The Golden Game from Klossowski de Rola.
The Essene says this:

The Essene: If I wanted red gold, I'd make red gold.

Barry: Does that make red gold?

Jim: You can make white or red.

The Essene: I know that the red gold I make is the real thing, the Red Lion. And read about it real close, think about it and then don't do it. I've had a quart of Red Lion sitting here for years and never consider taking it.

Jim: You're preaching to the choir.

Mike: What does it do?

The Essene: Well, let me give you a little talk about it and you guys can think about it. Now the Red Lion, the Green Lion and the White Lion will get you to the same place. The White Lion is slower; it takes about a year to get there. The Green Lion will get you there in a month. Red Lion will get you there in one taste.

Jim: Been there.

The Essene: Being here on this realm, everybody normally thinks that that's all there is but there is eleven other places that you can go.

Jim: I'll buy it, I remember talking physics with Abraham and being called back to answer questions on this ozone equipment; "Jim, Jim" you know.

The Essene: But anyway, you've got any one of them when you go to it you can go from this realm to the other realms and come back again.

Jim: Could you speak very well or were you very broken in your English? Like just key words when somebody would ask you a question.

The Essene: Well ah there's a whole things about that. A whole lot. But, ah, I would suggest anybody going on, that's fully healthy and all that kinda stuff to consider playing in the other realms--the other worlds.

Jim: I thought I had totally lost it because I could not tell what was real and what was Memorex. Had it already happened or did I dream it--was I going nuts. You know, I absolutely couldn't tell reality from a dream.

The Essene: That's what happens when you start. And after you get proficient in the other realms and then you can come and be somebody in the other realms and this realm does not have that much to offer. There's only one reason in the world that I'm here.

Barry: And what's that?

The Essene: [The Essene mentions a member of his family.]

Barry: You're also trying to help out a lot of other people too.

The Essene: Oh yea, but that's a side point. I would step over into another realm in a minute if it wasn't for [obligations to the family member]. Cause, I'm not crippled, I'm not blind, I'm not nothing there [in the other realm]. And time flows quite a bit different there.

Jim: Aye!

The Essene: One day here equals seven years there and you're not crippled, you're not restricted, you can do anything.

Jim: That helps explain--a lot of people say "well when did this happen", when I got nuked, you know, doing this gold project. And I'd sit there and I couldn't tell them when because all the timeline stuff was so chopped up that I couldn't.

The Essene: Well the timelines are completely at your control. Completely. You might think that I'm talking through my ass but I'm not. To get [the family member] out of trouble once, I had to play with the timeline. And I couldn't get to [the family member] so I had to play with the timelines and get a person that was there so he would step in, put his life on the line and get [the family member] out of trouble. And then I paid the guy back by supporting him for a year and getting him started in a new life, blanking out his past history and getting him started again.

Jim: That timeline thing is real different.

The Essene: I had to go back four years and start changing up. Then I had to keep the SOB alive long enough so he could do the job.

Jim: Do you have any . . . for me, I have recollections of talking physics with Abraham and this type of thing.

The Essene: Um hm.

Jim: Do you have any . . .

The Essene: That's fourth dimensional work--I mean fourth level work. I'm sorry, not dimension, fourth level work. The entities of the people that you know here--the control entities are on the fourth level. Now, you--all of you--myself, we all come down here for a specific reason. When this reason's done we'll release the animal that we've got, that we're controlling and go home.

Mike: You mean this [?]?

Barry: The body.

The Essene: No, the body.

Jim: This three dimensions.

The Essene: Unfortunately, the body you are has got nothing whatsoever to do with the entity you are. In fact the body don't even like the way it's being treated. It's a very low intelligence thing and it will hurt itself to hurt you.

Jim: This three dimensional facade is here at a great deal of energy.

Mike: Yea but it's pretty solid. [Knocks on the table.]

The Essene: No, but that's not the point. The point about it is, the body that you've got, you took when you came down on this plane. Your entity is controlling this body. Your entity doesn't really stay here all the time on this plane.

Barry: Yea, when you dream, you're not here, you're someplace else. And you know you're someplace else.

The Essene: You're right and you [control?] it. You are there. But the point about it is, you've got absolute control over that; most people don't realize that.

Barry: That's one thing that Mike, he's the guy that made these magnetic traps that I'm going to give you one of them tomorrow. Since he's been taking the water from the magnetic trap, he says he's had more conscious dreams--more aware dreams where he's in control--than he's ever had before in his life.

The Essene: Well actually that was, ah (I'm trying to figure out how to put it) that was due to the fact that he's getting his body to where he's getting filled with this stuff. Cause his body, as I say, does everything against you [that] it can, as long as it's against you. But if it's on your side it will do everything it can to help you.

Mike: So how do you get it on your side.

The Essene: Well, a whole bunch of ways. Llewellyn makes about the best book there is on it.

Barry: Now Llewellyn's ah . . .?

The Essene: Astral Travelling by Llewellyn. . .

---

The Essene: Just a second, I'm gonna ask questions. Everybody talks about God and death and the final judgement. Do you know who the final judge is gonna be? You. Nobody else.

Barry: Yea.

The Essene: So who does that make us?

Jim: Like it says.

The Essene: Yes, we are all Gods.

Jim: Resonant superconductors.

The Essene: But the point about it is, you are here to get a body, to learn to control the body and to go through your tests and trials you already set up.

Jim: I am pissed. [Laughs]

All Laughter

Barry: You volunteered. It wasn't like . . .

The Essene: You begged to come.

Barry: Yea, exactly.

Jim: Probably, but my folks wouldn't do it again.

All Laughter

The Essene: No but that's actually true.

Mike: You probably did beg to come Jim.

Jim: I think so.

The Essene: You go up there on the fourth level and you see large groups of entities planning out their whole life.

Mike: A great talk.

The Essene: And then when they get it all planned out--you're supposed to do this to me and you're supposed to do that to me--you're supposed to build me and teach me so that I react automatically properly.

Barry: Um hm.

The Essene: That's the whole idea of coming down other than getting a body and learning to operate it.

Barry: It's a very creative play that you're the author of and you're all the actors.

Jim: I would go for two out of three.

Mike: Yea, but there's shared reality too.

Barry: Well yea but I mean it's like there's a shared reality . . .

Jim: Ah let's talk about reality for a minute. Like I say, this facade is here at a great deal of expense of energy.

The Essene: Well, the deal about it is, that book on astral projection and stuff like that. The witnesses aren't around now, here. But there's quite a few all over the country. But ah, one time I wanted to do a test on some water to make m-state out of it. Well, I couldn't afford to go because I'm poor, I'm broke, no money. So, I used that astral projection deal. I went to a place called Salt Lake City. I went out and I worked out there--my recollection of the time was about two hours to get the water, do the precipitation and stuff like that so that I could bring the information back. Alright I brought the information back (this was two thousand people) I showed them how to do it, where to get it, the whole works. Great Salt Lake has got a lot of m-state in it.

Barry: Um hm.

The Essene: And I told them what kind of m-state it was and all this kind of stuff. Alright, when I went down there, there was about fifteen people I knew that were there to witness me coming and doing work and they all swore I was there all day. But my own passage of time was about two hours.

Jim: Um, astral projection is very real to me. I worked with a guy who was very much so into it, couldn't get any communications out to his old lady, if you will, his wife. They were doing a project and I called BS. He say's "okay tonight, what do you want me to have my wife write in the letter that's gonna be here?" And I say, da ta da da da da you know let's do this little formula thing that I had to do today. Something that you couldn't just wing over the phone. And sure enough, "tell Jim, ah, surprise."

Salazius
06-09-2009, 07:39 AM
The 'other world' is part of the Oratorium, keys to this, can be obtained via the Laboratorium; Lab.Oratorium, this a two/one part that must be equilibrated.

This is why an alchemist must be a yogi or chi gung practitioner, a theurge, or shaman, having some activities touching it's inner Godlyness and the other kind of worlds. If the primer is an "absolute" necessity, the former is not.

Play_Dough
06-12-2009, 10:14 AM
I have begun to strongly suspect that the Philosophers Stone is a doorway into other realms of reality just outside our own. It is not only about creating a higher self, but also about travelling to a world that is for the most of us 100% invisible. Alchemy is indeed a state of mind, and society is hypnotized by what the Gnostics called the Demiurge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge).

As for practical alchemy I feel that it should deal more with DMT and such matters rather than anything else... anyway this is the direction I am leaning towards at the moment.

deviadah, I have benefited immensely from contemplating the ideas contained in a few of your recent posts (and earlier one's also). Thank you!

Regarding this post....... I believe that alchemy can be likened to a tree with many many branches. For some of us (alchemists) we get to a certain point and a new branch appears.... and we 'go there' (take it).

I believe also that one of the 'branches' is where our practice shifts from 'external' to 'internal', or from exclusively practical alchemy to including (adding) an 'inner component'.

I mention the 'inner component' (of alchemy) because it relates to the "other realms of reality" that you mention in your post.

I suppose that DMT can open the 'door of perception' and enable us to glimpse other dimensions and 'realities'.

The key to 'inner alchemy' is to discover 'how' to 'work it' rather than just remaining at 'how it works' (i.e., alternate realities); so, 'inner alchemy' also has a highly relevant 'practical side', just like 'external practical alchemy'.

The main issue is, that with external practical alchemy an alchemist's recipe can be reproduced by all alchemists following the recipe with great precision.

There is no 'recipe' for 'internal spiritual alchemy'....... there is only 'the goal'.
How an 'inner alchemist' gets to 'the goal' is entirely dependent upon how that particular alchemist is 'wired' internally; meaning the psychological, mental, and emotional constructs of the alchemist.

An awareness of the psychological, mental, and emotional constructs of the alchemist are necessary because the spiritual alchemist sets upon the task of 'decompiling' those constructs in order to manifest the ability to visit other 'realms'.

Let's suppose that one (an alchemist) says to one's-self, "I think that there are other-higher realms and I want to go to one.

Whatever keeps the dreamer-alchemist from transporting into a 'higher realm' is 'The Stone". 'The Stone' as a 'block' that keeps you tethered to this world and prohibits the alchemist's 'dissolution and coagulation' in (into) a higher realm.

As such, the 'inner alchemist' is busy at deconstructing him or her self to enable 'inter-dimensional travel'.

Consider the adage "As Above, So Below"....... We can, under normal circumstances, transport ourselves from one place to another (A to B).... we walk, drive, run, hitch-hike, etc., etc. In the 'way above' we can 'transport' ourselves 'inter-dimensionally'.

If a mental 'cue-card' pops-up and says, "No we can't transport inter-dimensionally" .... then that is the 'voice' of 'the stone' that 'attaches you' to the Earth (matter). It is the voice of 'power' inverted.

So, the unique path of each 'inner alchemist' is to remove all obstacles to success, regarding the attainment of 'the ultimate goal' (fill in the blank).

As each 'bite' is taken (and digested) from the stone... the result is that some measure of 'obscurity' leaves us. At some point the collective-obscurity that has left, opens a door or a window that when opened, presents a new level of understanding.

The '7 levels' that you referenced in a recent post is a type of abstract road-map that opens as the stone is eaten and digested.

Ultimately, 'the stone' represents our attachments to this plane of 'reality'.

A 'full-tilt-boogie' alchemist can 'dissolve and coagulate' in the (relative) blink of an eye. He or she (gender is an alchemical option) has removed all of the dross from the 'inner gold' (creative power) and keeps that 'gold' uncorrupted. As such, the alchemist's power remains constant if not gradually enhanced by 'wishing' or 'willing' or, as Carlos Castaneda says, 'By Intent'!

Knowing this (above) as 'truth' or temporarily accepting it as 'truth' we can apply a bit of Plato (the real Plato - See, Plato's 'Allegory of The Cave') and begin to 'question' (philosophically or apply 'philosophical Mercury') the nature of 'our present reality'.

The question eventually arises, "Does my presence in this reality, as a human being, 'block' my ability to grasp the possibility that I have the inherent ability to make inter-dimensional 'jumps'"?

If so, then the 'inner alchemist' gradually guides him or her self to 'the edge of the world' (keeps to the fringes) and busily sets upon the task of removing attachments and desires that keep one here.

In other words, how can I make a dimensional-jump when for the past three years all I have thought about is 'moving to the equator'?
Or, translated, if we have 'desires' that are related to 'this realm' (sensory) then those desires 'subtract' from our power to leave here. A 'house-divided' is the metaphor.

For some of us 'being here' (here) is a 'new adventure'. For some others, 'being here' is a bad habit.

Breaking 'bad habits' is one of the goals of the 'inner alchemist'. We keep 'returning here' because of unfilled and residual desires.

As we free ourselves of these unfilled desires (as described) our power 'resurrects' and we reattain our freedom.

The human being is a sense-based creature with a temporal 'shelf-life' that is ruled by rationality and tactile events and biological imperatives.

The 'inner-alchemist', at some point, has the option to cease being 'human' and, as a result, begins the process of 'turning back into the true and eternal self'.

The process is different for each individual alchemist but the goal is, somewhat, constant....... to rise to "The Above". .... and then to choose again, an adventure.... a new dimension, a new 'realm', etc., etc...... with the only limit being the vastness of 'divine imagination'.

So, in a way, alchemy IS a 'state of mind'...... for 'mere humans' the 'self' ends at the skin..... but for the liberated alchemist..... "All is One".... and any 'division' into 'self' and 'other' is a temporal fiction dependent upon the adventure chosen.

......a 'state of mind' leading to a 'state of experience' that takes place in eternity.

Every adventure is a temporary limitation of our true self.... choosing makes it so.

To refuse to make a new choice keeps the present choice as the 'status quo'.

If we choose to go to a 'higher dimension' then that is all that we need to contemplate (Higher Dimension). Something indescribable and miraculous will make it happen... to the extent that we really want it. All that we need to do is to flow with the unfoldment of our dream.

Awani
06-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Nice thoughts... often the problem with a higher state of mind is the low state of society. There are, as I call them, Walls of Distraction all around us that needs to be torn down.

I don't think alchemy should be limited to the individual, or be seen as a spiritual journey (even if you are using practical alchemy), I think it is also a highly political movement (or could be), see: Anarchemy (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=198)!

But that is another topic...

deviadah, I have benefited immensely from contemplating the ideas contained in a few of your recent posts (and earlier one's also).

As have I. Best way to learn is to try and share thoughts with others...

Consider the adage "As Above, So Below"...

...also consider As Without, So Within!

;)

Awani
06-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Have a look at this:

In 1990, I began the first new human research with psychedelic, or hallucinogenic, drugs in the United States in over 20 years. These studies investigated the effects of N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, an extremely short-acting and powerful psychedelic. During the project's five years, I administered approximately 400 doses of DMT to 60 human volunteers. This research took place at the University of New Mexico's School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where I was tenured Associate Professor of Psychiatry.

I was drawn to DMT because of its presence in all of our bodies. Perhaps excessive DMT production, coming from the mysterious pineal gland, was involved in naturally occurring "psychedelic" states. These might include birth, death and near-death, psychosis, and mystical experiences. Only later, while the study was well under way, did I also begin considering DMT's role in the "alien abduction" experience.

The DMT project was founded on cutting edge brain science, especially the psychopharmacology of serotonin. However, my own background powerfully affected how we prepared people for, and supervised, their drug sessions. One of these was a decades-long relationship with a Zen Buddhist training monastery.

The Spirit Molecule reviews what we know about psychedelic drugs in general, and DMT in particular. It then traces the DMT research project from its earliest intimations through the maze of committees and review boards to its actual performance.

Our research subjects were healthy volunteers. The studies were not intended to be therapeutic, although all of us believed in the potentially beneficial properties of psychedelic drugs. The project generated a wealth of biological and psychological data, much of which I have already published in the scientific literature. On the other hand, I have written nearly nothing about volunteers' stories. I hope these many excerpts from over 1000 pages of my bedside notes provide a sense of the remarkable emotional, psychological, and spiritual effects of this chemical.

Problems inside and outside of the research environment led to the end of these studies in 1995. Despite the difficulties we encountered, I am optimistic about the possible benefits of the controlled use of these drugs. Based upon what we learned in the New Mexico research, I offer a wide-ranging vision for DMT's role in our lives, and conclude by proposing a research agenda and optimal setting for future work with DMT and related drugs.

The late Willis Harman possessed one of the most discerning minds to apply himself to the field of psychedelic research. Willis, earlier in his career, had published the first and only scientific study using psychedelics to enhance the creative process. When I met him 30 years later in 1994, he was president of Institute of Noetic Sciences, an organization founded by the sixth man to walk on the moon, Edgar Mitchell. Mitchell's mystical experience, stimulated by viewing the Earth on his return home, inspired him to study phenomenon outside the range of traditional science, which nevertheless might yield to a broader application of the scientific method.

During a long walk together along the central California coastal range one day, he said firmly, "At the very least, we must enlarge the discussion about psychedelics." It is in response to his request that I include highly speculative ideas and my own personal motivations for performing this research. This approach will satisfy no-one in every respect. There is intense friction between what we know intellectually or even intuitively, and what we experience with the aid of DMT. As one of our volunteers exclaimed after his first high dose session, "Wow! I never expected that!" Or, as Dogen, a thirteenth century Japanese Buddhist teacher said, "We must always be disturbed by the truth." Enthusiasts of the psychedelic drug culture may dislike the conclusion that DMT has no beneficial effects in and of itself; rather, the context in which people take them is at least as important. Proponents of drug control may condemn what they read as encouragement to take psychedelic drugs and a glorification of the DMT experience. Practitioners and spokespersons of traditional religions may reject the suggestion that spiritual states can be accessed, and mystical information gained, through drugs. Those who have undergone "alien abduction," and their advocates, may interpret as a challenge to the "reality" of their experiences my suggestion that DMT is intimately involved in these events. Opponents and supporters of abortion rights may find fault with my proposal that pineal DMT release at 49 days after conception marks the entrance of the spirit into the fetus.

Brain researchers may object to the suggestion that DMT affects the brain's ability to receive information, rather than generating those perceptions themselves. They also may dismiss the proposal that DMT can allow our brains to perceive dark matter or parallel universes, realms of existence inhabited by conscious entities.

However, if I did not describe all the ideas behind the DMT studies, and the entire range of our volunteers' experiences, I would not be telling the entire tale. At best, The Spirit Molecule would have little effect on the scope of discussion about psychedelics; at worst, the book would reduce the field. Nor would I be honest if I did not share my own speculations and theories based upon decades of study, and listening to hundreds of DMT sessions. This is why I did it. This is what happened. This is what I think about it.

It is so important for us to understand consciousness. It is just as important to place psychedelic drugs in general, and DMT in particular, into a personal and cultural matrix where we do the most good, and the least harm. In such a wide open area of inquiry, it is best that we reject no ideas until we actually disprove them. It is in the interest of enlarging the discussion about psychedelic drugs that I've written The Spirit Molecule. - source (http://www.rickstrassman.com/pages/dmt/)

solomon levi
06-12-2009, 04:31 PM
"The Essene: Well the timelines are completely at your control. Completely. You might think that I'm talking through my ass but I'm not. To get [the family member] out of trouble once, I had to play with the timeline. And I couldn't get to [the family member] so I had to play with the timelines and get a person that was there so he would step in, put his life on the line and get [the family member] out of trouble. And then I paid the guy back by supporting him for a year and getting him started in a new life, blanking out his past history and getting him started again."

I can verify this story, not that I have any proof, but I know, or knew, the
guy the Essene recruited for this. He (the recruit) and the russian I work with were
good friends and I've met him a couple times and heard these stories of
how the Essene would show up in his dreams and OBEs and ask him to do stuff to
help his daughter. Ask isn't the right word... he was more compelled to do it.
The Essene could actually slow his astral form to another physical body like
Don Juan and Genaro did in Castaneda's books, and appear in this guys bedroom
and drag him out to help him.

Play_Dough
06-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Nice thoughts... often the problem with a higher state of mind is the low state of society. There are, as I call them, Walls of Distraction all around us that needs to be torn down.

I don't think alchemy should be limited to the individual, or be seen as a spiritual journey (even if you are using practical alchemy), I think it is also a highly political movement (or could be), see: Anarchemy (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=198)!

But that is another topic...

As have I. Best way to learn is to try and share thoughts with others...
...also consider As Without, So Within!

;)

I agree with you. However, I also believe that we can begin to experience the world according to how we, as individuals, connect-the-dots (i.e., 'inside and outside' are mirror reflections).
In other words, I believe that there are many 'right' answers. They may only be temporarily 'right' but 'right' never-the-less.

One of the greatest lessons (of many) that I have learned from reading alchemical texts and contemporary posts, is to prevent having my mercury (thoughts/mindset) 'trapped' (absorbed by) other peoples 'sulphur'..... or to 'be IN the world, but not OF the world..... to behave like a visitor.... a tourist and to assist others while flowing along.

Here is a related 'Mother Theresa' (fictional) story:
Mother Theresa is deep in a meditative prayer and says, "God, I wish to help improve the 'low state of society'. I wish to help others who are not as fortunate as myself."

God replies, "Mother, are you certain that this is what you want to do"?

'Yes. Lord (replied Mother Theresa), I wish to help 'the unfortunates' ".

God then says, "O.K. mom, tomorrow I will create an entire world of unfortunate people for you to help." (end of story).

I believe that your vision of 'Anarchemy' is an emerging 'futuristic' trend which will continue to expand and transform the planet. However, the individual alchemist has (seems to) the opportunity to expand exponentially and at a much faster pace than 'the global community'.

Nevertheless, I have surely benefitted from you because of your input here on the forum. So, it seems that you are succeeding in making a contribution to lifting up the vibration of the planet.

Vlad
06-13-2009, 08:14 AM
I can verify this story, not that I have any proof, but I know, or knew, the
guy the Essene recruited for this. He (the recruit) and the russian I work with were
good friends and I've met him a couple times and heard these stories of
how the Essene would show up in his dreams and OBEs and ask him to do stuff to
help his daughter. Ask isn't the right word... he was more compelled to do it.
The Essene could actually slow his astral form to another physical body like
Don Juan and Genaro did in Castaneda's books, and appear in this guys bedroom
and drag him out to help him.

Was he compelled to do it by physical means or by inner emotional intuitive feelings?

Also how did The Essene look like in his dreams? Realistic looking?
I'm asking because my dreams are all digital looking, like made out of computer images or tv cartoon drawings. Very strange.

Ghislain
06-13-2009, 09:11 PM
Quantum Leap

The Essene: That's fourth dimensional work--I mean fourth level work. I'm sorry, not dimension, fourth level work. The entities of the people that you know here--the control entities are on the fourth level. Now, you--all of you--myself, we all come down here for a specific reason. When this reason's done we'll release the animal that we've got, that we're controlling and go home.

Lucid Dreaming

Barry: Yea, when you dream, you're not here, you're someplace else. And you know you're someplace else.

The Essene: You're right and you [control?] it. You are there. But the point about it is, you've got absolute control over that; most people don't realize that.

Chemistry or Alchemy

I think practical alchemy is much more than just DMT and psychoactives. The art of transmutation is a real art. These are real and actual processes. Not only that, but alchemy is also the art of life extension and medicine.

Is thought not real? When a poet pens a verse is that not art and also a real and actual process? Is poetry not included in the art of life – can not words help extend life and therefore be considered a medicine? Consider placebo medicinal effects.

Alchemy was always based on laboratory processes more so than anything else.

Seeing is believing, But is it not our imagination that moves us forward? Could that be intuition?

I can confirm (to a certain degree) the practical aspects of the art more so than any spiritual or psychological aspects.

How thoroughly have you looked into the spiritual or psychological aspects?

When one finds oneself interested in a certain subject one seems to excel in their adeptness of that particular field. However if one has no interest – this does not make that particular subject more difficult to all, but it does to the individual who holds no interest.

Higher Realm, Dimension, Self.

Whatever keeps the dreamer-alchemist from transporting into a 'higher realm' is 'The Stone". 'The Stone' as a 'block' that keeps you tethered to this world and prohibits the alchemist's 'dissolution and coagulation' in (into) a higher realm.

As such, the 'inner alchemist' is busy at deconstructing him or her self to enable 'inter-dimensional travel'.

If we choose to go to a 'higher dimension' then that is all that we need to contemplate (Higher Dimension). Something indescribable and miraculous will make it happen... to the extent that we really want it. All that we need to do is to flow with the unfoldment of our dream.

I have begun to strongly suspect that the Philosophers Stone is a doorway into other realms of reality just outside our own. It is not only about creating a higher self, but also about travelling to a world that is for the most of us 100% invisible.

A friend of mine (no no not me) was having a session on Ecstasy with some others. He had, on his wall, a picture of a woodland pathway. He noticed – under this influence – that the pathway had become a river and that there was a building in the woods that was not there before.

When he pointed out this discovery to the others they agreed there was a river and a building – amazing he thought – but on consideration he began to question the others as to the nature of the river and the building. He found that each had a completely different description of what they perceived

Alchemy is indeed a state of mind

How true. If we brought a Neanderthal man out of his time and into ours would he not perceive (after a while) that he had been brought to a higher realm? If we taught him what we know would he not think he had found his higher self? When he encountered our technology, constructions and modes of travel would he not think he had entered another dimension? What would he make of TV?

Could it be that our higher Realm, Dimension, Self may just be tomorrow?

Adam Savage. Mythbusters,”I reject your reality and substitute my own”.

Tao Te Ching– The Way

The more you go in search of an answer, the less you will understand.

Tao is nameless, goes beyond distinctions, and transcends language.

Words are tools of our body, just as our fingers, arms, legs and other body parts. We would not normally use our hands to walk on or use our feet to remove a cake from the oven. There are limitations on the tools we have and our linguistic tools have their limitations too. They are for describing the material world in which we live so that another can create a rough picture of that which is being described.

Different countries have created different languages and when one translates from one language to the other some of what the words say is lost. This is because not every word has a translatable meaning so you get the translators proffered definition.

Imagine, today, trying to communicate with grunts and hisses as may have been the case years ago. Now imagine trying to explain the unknown in such a way. That is how I see what is being said in all the text above. What is not known can not be put into words – When one can blank out the words the truth will reveal itself. IMHO

solomon levi
06-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Was he compelled to do it by physical means or by inner emotional intuitive feelings?

Also how did The Essene look like in his dreams? Realistic looking?
I'm asking because my dreams are all digital looking, like made out of computer images or tv cartoon drawings. Very strange.

1) I can't say for sure, but my memory is that the Essene seemed
pretty intimidating and forceful. I thought the recruit was afraid of the
consequences if he did not help.

2) My impression is that it was very realistic, indistinguishable from
what we normally consider reality. The things did actually happen,
but he would wonder if he was dreaming.

Albedoen
09-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Please let me come back to the original subject.

I tend to agree with deviadah, that The Stone is a doorway to other dimensions, but only partially.

Since The Stone has effects such as dissolving the "separate self", and all the insecurities, fears and everything that comes with it - a new level of perception becomes available with this dissolution.

When much of our resistances disappear, our natural abilities re-emerge.

These abilities include perceptions that are outside the range of the 5 senses, and certainly outside what the average John Doe can imagine.

Those perceptions can be interpreted as a new dimension of Life that opens to you - so yes, The Stone offers you to experience other dimensions of Life - not in the sense that you travel to another world - but that reality becomes different from what the rest of the world perceives.

Al

solomon levi
09-26-2009, 09:08 AM
The Stone offers you to experience other dimensions of Life - not in the sense that you travel to another world - but that reality becomes different from what the rest of the world perceives.

Al

Well said. :)

Ghislain
09-26-2009, 09:34 AM
The Stone offers you to experience other dimensions of Life - not in the sense that you travel to another world - but that reality becomes different from what the rest of the world perceives.

Dont you get that by taking LSD?

D.Frich
10-28-2009, 07:14 PM
If youre and adventurer, probably youll choose mountain biking or youll just walk on foot...
Others might go by bus or hire a car...

Here you can share your thoughts and experiences about moving around in the Sacred Valley.

Awani
10-29-2009, 12:54 AM
I believe that your vision of 'Anarchemy' is an emerging 'futuristic' trend which will continue to expand and transform the planet. However, the individual alchemist has (seems to) the opportunity to expand exponentially and at a much faster pace than 'the global community'.

Nice that we have, both, a positive outlook on the future... everything burns - especially dogma!