PDA

View Full Version : Opus Majus of Roger Bacon

Ghislain
06-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I would like to purchase copy of Roger Bacon's "Opus Majus", but a true copy is very expensive. The alternative is two volumes edited by Robert Belle Burke. Are these books ok?

Aleilius
06-26-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi Ghislain, if you wait a few weeks I will have a newly compiled and edited version of Roger Bacon's work. I am publishing a number of treatises by famous alchemists into a multi-volume collection. I can't advertise on this forum due to our rules, but you may contact me privately if you're interested. I'm hoping to create the most comprehensive high quality set of non-electronic printed alchemical works to date (10-15 volumes @ 150-400 pages per volume; a single volume per alchemist). The first set I'm offering will be hardcover collector's editions. There will only be a limited number of hardcovers available (300 per volume)! When the time comes I will release a paperback set (all books will be combined into a 3-5 volume set @ 700 pages per volume).

There is something magickal about real books. Electronic documents will never fill this void. :)

solomon levi
06-27-2009, 04:48 AM
I like bacon.

Roger's ok too.

:D

It's a good book IMO.