PDA

View Full Version : Dream Phrase, any ideas?

Seth-Ra
07-19-2009, 02:36 AM
So about 3 weeks ago i was waking from a dream and i heard this phrase:

"Otta!, otta malkuth kesh-ga Ra."

I tried to figure out what it meant, as i felt it was of importance. If my understanding of "otta" is correct, it means "8"... or something similar... ill post my reference.
(reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otta )

Now i obviously knew "malkuth" was the 10th sephiroth of the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah. (the sephiroth of mater/physical plane.)
At this point i was wondering if the "8" and the "10" were playing some sorta number's game together.

I couldnt find anything for "kesh-ga" except for the ancient Temple of Kesh in Sumer. (Sumerian?) Now i read the hymns that went to the Temple, and looking at them from an alchemical view: it sounds both like a literal temple/structure, and also a figurative one, like one that is alive, and is everywhere... Im thinking energy... the quintessence, structured/fixed. So, i dont speak sumerian, but perhaps the "ga" extension means that the "Kesh"/"temple"/"structure" is some where, so instead of it being "place"/"temple" it is more like "placed"/"structured"/"fixed" onto, or into *form*

And then "Ra", obviously the Egyptian sun god. In this case could mean energy being perfected (fire/energy into gold/sun), or by perfecting fire it becomes perfect. (?)

So, with my rough translation i attempted to draw something that would capture it, so the picture attached is within a "temple/structure", with the Eye of Ra (for the fires of purification engulfing it.) and the "elemental" 8 trees (Fire, fire/wind, Wind, wind/water, Water, water/earth, Earth, earth/fire, all forming like a compass rose), all trees connecting in harmony, all part of the same mater (the malkuth sephiroth, where my emblem is) and forming a "flower" of creation/structure.

So, all in all, the starting mater, containing all the trees within it, must have them each progressed through in order to perfectly purify the mater, and now for my final translation of the phrase:

"Eight!, eight trees of one mater, placed/structured/fixed unto perfection, by perfecting fire."

This was what i got form it. Im more then happy to hear any other ideas or better references etc... :)

~Seth-Ra

Ghislain
07-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Out of curiosity I googled your sentence and only came up with one result. Have a look here (http://jph.durand.free.fr/propres.txt). Could anyone explain what that is?

Seth-Ra
07-19-2009, 07:21 AM
O_o

weird... seems like some sorta list of words or something... not sure what that is. :confused:

Ghislain
07-19-2009, 05:55 PM
That is one big list. I would love to know who created it and for what purpose.

Seth-Ra
07-20-2009, 08:24 AM
I find it funny that the link you posted is up actually... when i first done a search for that phrase, NOTHING came up... im wondering how recent it is. I cant view the source text, which miffs me a bit, but oh well. It is a HUGE list... but i had an idea... perhaps a far-fetched one, but an idea never the less.

Using my name as a reference (since i had the dream, and i found my name on the list: "Jessie", i decided, why not?)

I used my name like this:

J: 1st "j" word on their list: Jaaa
E: 2nd "e" word on the list: Eaa
S: 3rd "s" word on the list: Saaba
S: 4th "s" word on the list: Saabrucken
I: 5th "i" word on the list: Iab
E: 6th "e" word on the list: Eaccount

Then using a converter (found at: http://www.numeryk.com/Default.aspx )
i found the value for each of these words, my name and attempted something.

Jessie: pythagorean = 67 | chaldean = 18 (happens to be my current age O_o)

Jaaa: P = 13 | CH = 4

Eaa: P = 7 | CH = 7

Saaba: P = 24 | CH = 8

Saabrucken: P = 95 | CH = 30

Iab: P = 12 | CH = 4

Eaccount: P = 82 | CH = 34

now, by adding all the pythagoreans up i got: 300. when divided by 6 (letters of my name, and Biblical days of creation) it equalled 50, then divided by 10 (7 operations of alchemy, and the 3 principles of Mind, Body and Soul) = 5: the Quintessence.

For the Chaldean: total = 105, i divided it by the 7 operations (or number of letters in the word "alchemy") = 15, divided by the quintessence, or 5, = 3 (mind, Body, Soul.)

so Pythagorean = 5 (the 5 elements)
the Chaldeans = 3 (principles)
combine both = 8 (the overall pattern, "returning to 'Do' on a higher level." if viewed as music.)

In a sense, its kinda like my attempt at figuring out what my phrase meant in the dream, it all being connected, and housed in a single structure of mater, that must be brought up to the highest level of each elemental tree within the mater.

Or maybe its late and im trying to give myself a puzzle to solve... who knows...

"Who can see the wind, neither you nor I, but when the trees bow down their head, the wind is passing by." :D

*shrugs* i tried. :)

OH, i almost forgot:

I ran each word of my dream phrase and added it up, it came out to: 268 (P), which i then divided by 67 (P for my name and "alchemy") which = 4 (elements). :)

solomon levi
07-21-2009, 05:57 PM
8 is the sphere of Mercury.
10 is the sphere of Antimony.
Ra is Sol/Gold, the 6th sphere.

Nothing for kesh-ga;
kesh is similar to resh = "head" in hebrew.
Aesh = fire.

Besides Otta being eight, it is also Atha which means Lord.
Jesus' number was the eight.
kesh... cheth is the eighth hebrew number letter.

Thus "Otta!, otta malkuth kesh-ga Ra." could be:

"Lord! Lord of the Earth... kesh-ga Ra."

Seth-Ra
07-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Wow, that's pretty good. Sounds almost like an alchemical prayer. I'm very interested to hear any other translations or thoughts. :)

NobleKale
02-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Out of curiosity I googled your sentence and only came up with one result. Have a look here (http://jph.durand.free.fr/propres.txt). Could anyone explain what that is?

That is one big list. I would love to know who created it and for what purpose.

It's a brute forcing dictionary for hacking accounts. Basically, it's a list of potential passwords.

Typically used back in the 90's, before websites insisted that you make your password a combination of letters *and* numbers, and so people used easy to remember words.

EDIT: Though, looking at the domain page (which, since it's .FR is in french), it's linked to via text that says "Une liste de noms propres" - which translates to 'A list of Proper Names'.

theFool
02-24-2010, 04:37 PM
And then "Ra", obviously the Egyptian sun god.
Your name here is Seth-Ra. Maybe 'Ra' refers to you.

Ghislain
02-25-2010, 02:19 AM
Thanks NK,

that was very enlightening :)

Ghislain

LeoRetilus
02-25-2010, 04:15 AM
An Otta is also an Indian martial arts weapon....think it has anything to do with your martial arts interest?

Seth-Ra
02-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the ideas, but i doubt it was due to my martial arts, as i cant dream about what i dont know. ;) (thus while i was dreaming i heard an outside message, "outside" could actually refer to inward, i.e. inner self, but the question remains, of what it means and why.)

Perhaps Ra does refer to me, but my inner-self has always called me Jessie, which is my name... until last night when in another dream i was called "Shue - The Fire of God" (later found out "shue" = "guardian", or to break it down "shu" = "Lord" and "he" (it seems to be the "a" sound/character that fits.) = "army"/"soldier", so "Lord's Soldier" could be represented as "Fire of God". :cool:

But that is totally unrelated to the "Otta!, otta malkuth kesh-ga Ra!" sentence of the thread... which im still not quite certain about that... the best thing ive heard so far was the "Lord, lord of the earth....kesh-ga Ra." :D

But i appreciate the renewed interest and attempts. :)

~Seth-Ra