PDA

View Full Version : Atlantean Crystals

HardTruth
07-23-2009, 09:09 PM
This is my first post, so forgive me if this has been covered!!

Could the origin of the word Christ have been from the word or use of the Atlantean crystal's?

What the Atlantean crystals were partially used for!!

1) Healing
2) Awakening, increasing psychic abilities
3) Increasing mental capacity and clarity of thought
4) Dematerialization - teleportation - telekinesis

Cryst-al/el = Christ

http://www.crystalinks.com/atlanteancrystals.html

If it expects, or demands worship, it is not divine!!

Awani
07-24-2009, 01:04 AM
The word crystal is derived from the ancient Greek word krustallos.

Christ comes from the Greek Khristós meaning the anointed.

Krustallos
Khristós

I think Christ more comes from the use of cannabis oil (when doing the actual anointing), than healing crystals. Then again I wasn't around at the time so no single theory can be proved right or wrong!

Also both Christ and Atlantis is probably allegorical anyway which means they are open to free interpretations, but my personal taste is that it is not of the same origin.

:cool:

PS
Moved thread to this area of the forums, since it deals with the ancient world!

HardTruth
07-24-2009, 01:51 PM
The word crystal is derived from the ancient Greek word krustallos.

Christ comes from the Greek Khristós meaning the anointed.

Krustallos
Khristós

I think Christ more comes from the use of cannabis oil (when doing the actual anointing), than healing crystals. Then again I wasn't around at the time so no single theory can be proved right or wrong!

Also both Christ and Atlantis is probably allegorical anyway which means they are open to free interpretations, but my personal taste is that it is not of the same origin.

PS
Moved thread to this area of the forums, since it deals with the ancient world!

I'm not so willing to always accept mainstream academia interpretation of the mysteries. It is after all geared for mainstream consumption. The christians Satan is none other than the ancient king of Atlantis, Poseidon, ruler of the deep. With his horns, scales, trident (pitchfork), and was also known as Neptune, or bestea Neptuni Quinotauri.

Then there is the reference to him in the christian scriptures in Ezek - 28:12-17 as the King Of Tyre!!

King of Tyre is none other than Quin-O-Taur.
King of Tyre/Quin-O-Taur

See the links:

Poseidon, King Of Atlantis: Remaking The NWO!! Connecting The Dots!!
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message752306/pg1

The Biblical King-Of-Tyre = Quin-o-taur/Poseidon
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message774886/pg1

Awani
07-24-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm not so willing to always accept mainstream academia interpretation of the mysteries.
Neither am I.

The christians Satan is none other than the ancient king of Atlantis, Poseidon, ruler of the deep.

Have a look at this thread: Ningishzidda (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=4)

Aleilius
07-24-2009, 08:32 PM
As pointed out by deviadah Christ is derived from Ancient Greek Khristos (Χριστός). Χριστός seems to be derived from χρίω (is also related to κριός/κέρας, and Cairo/Χρ) . It relates to the Christian figure Jesus, and means to anoint, an anointing, or the anointed one. It isn't a big leap for me to say that Khristos is related to crystals (sounds very similar doesn't it?). Crystal derives from Greek krustallos/krystallos, French cristal, Italian cristallo, and from Latvian kristals. From a phonetic cabalists perspective this is a great match. It also supports the mysteries behind alchemy.

The allegory of Christ being crucified on a cross has an interesting meaning for an alchemist. The cross (Latin: crux; Greek: σταυρός; French: croix, Dutch: kruis; German: Kreuz; Spanish: cruz) is phonetically related to crucible. The crucifixion literally means the fixation of Christ on the cross/crux (or in the crucible). Interestingly enough, the crucifix was made from wood. This is also another glaring coincidence for the initiate. This is accomplished by a vulgar fire. Look to the story of Cinderella.

How does this relate to an anointing, or the anointed one? The concoction requires a baptism of spiritual water. This is the mystery of the baptism of Christ. This results in the putrefaction of our earth. This putrefaction is not accomplished by a vulgar fire. It must be the result of a philosophic living fire. Here is the mystery of the Lion attacking the double headed/dual Eagle, or the death of Adam and Eve in Eden (a den, a wet place, an enclosure). This is our hermetic egg.

The whole Christian mythos is very compatible with alchemy. Many religions, mythologies, and legends revolve around alchemy in some way or another. I believe the Atlantis myth does relate in a very important way. I think the Egyptians derived their knowledge of alchemy from somewhere else.

HardTruth
07-24-2009, 08:48 PM
Neither am I.

Have a look at this thread: Ningishzidda (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=4)

Hmmm, that was interesting for sure. This is what I have on this character Ningishzidda. You may or may not find any of it of worth to you. All it takes is for one gold nugget to piece together the puzzle.

Other names known for Ningishzidda:

1) Tehuti (Thoth) in ancient Egypt. (1)
2) Winged Serpent: (Epithet of Ningishzidda in the America's) (1)
3) Kukulkan (Maya) (2)
4) Gucumatz "God of the Air" (the Quiches of Guatemala) (3)
5) Ehecatle and Nanihehecatl, "Lord of the Four Winds" (Aztec) (3)
6) Tlauiscalpentecutli, "Lord of the Light of Dawn" identified him with Venus. (3)
7) Bochicha, (Columbians), (3)
8) Wakee, (Polynesian) (3)
9) Votan, (4)
10) Itzamana (4)

Ref:

(1) The Lost Book of Enki by Zecharia Sitchin; Glossary pgs 319 - 330 . ISBN # 1-879181-83-5

(2) http://web.archive.org/web/20061211220305/http://members.aol.com/Xandra13/index.html

(3) Gods and Spacemen in the Ancient West, by W. Raymond Drake, pg 140, The New American Library, New York, Signet, 1974

(4) Finger-Prints of the Gods by Graham Hancock, pg. 103, ISBN # 0-517-88729-0

Additional information I found interesting:

The earliest known calendar used to calculate the earth was dug up at Cluny in France and dates back to the Celtic Bronze Age. It is therefore Druidic in origin. Persephone is dealt with elsewhere in this notes, however it is worth noting that she is said to emerge at the end of winter, thus representing the return of spring and youthful fertility to the earth. She is therefore the fertile maiden.

This is fertility of the blood in the rite of Enthea, not the fertility of bestial or vegetal congress and sexual increase. Her association with the labyrinth as a Swastika is confirmed by Knossian coins which bear her head on one side and the fylfot maze with an eight=pointed star in the centre on the obverse.

An example may be viewed, with similar design variations in the British Museum's coin collection. Like the Norse Freja and the Aryan Kali, Persephone is a tripartite Goddess whose three aspects themselves have three aspects, pointing to a distinctly Scythian origin and to the Celtic belief in the sanctity of the number Nine, gematrically associated in the Hebrew with N'H'Sh; the Serpent or Dragon. (The Dragon Legacy, The Secret History of an Ancient Bloodline" by Nicholas de Vere; pg., 141; ISBN: 1-58509-131-6)

I find it interesting and telling that Ningishzidda begins with NIN / 9 and that one of the Epithet's of Ningishzidda was Winged Serpent. Could this Ningishzidda be the N'H'Sh of the Hebrews? If so then this character is also the Nachash (Hebrew) or the Naga of the Hindu.

The Hebrew letter associated with the number nine is Teth. Could that teth also be Tehuti or the Thoth?
http://www.masoncode.com/Hebrew%20gematria.htm

Aleilius
07-24-2009, 08:58 PM
The Hebrew letter associated with the number nine is Teth. Could that teth/ Tehuti be the Thoth?
Indeed, you have very good eyes!

2) Winged Serpent: (Epithet of Ningishzidda in the America's) (1)
There is an interesting legend of the Winged Serpent, or the Ophis Pterotus. It is also known as the Serpent of Arabia (my old user title ;)).

http://www.theoi.com/Thaumasios/OphiesPteretoi.html

THE OPHIES PTERETOS were a breed of feathery-winged Serpents which guarded the frankincense of Arabia. They were sometimes called Ophies Amphipterotoi, or "Serpents with Two Pairs of Wings."

"There is a place in Arabia not far from the town of Buto where I went to learn about the Winged Serpents. When I arrived there, I saw innumerable bones and backbones of serpents: many heaps of backbones, great and small and even smaller. This place, where the backbones lay scattered, is where a narrow mountain pass opens into a great plain, which adjoins the plain of Egypt. Winged serpents are said to fly from Arabia at the beginning of spring, making for Egypt; but the ibis birds encounter the invaders in this pass and kill them. The Arabians say that the ibis is greatly honored by the Egyptians for this service, and the Egyptians give the same reason for honoring these birds." - Herodotus, Histories 2.75.1

"Again, Arabia is the most distant to the south of all inhabited countries: and this is the only country which produces frankincense and myrrh and casia and cinnamon and gum-mastich. All these except myrrh are difficult for the Arabians to get. They gather frankincense by burning that storax which Phoinikians carry to Hellas; they burn this and so get the frankincense; for the spice-bearing trees are guarded by small Winged Snakes of varied color, many around each tree; these are the snakes that attack Egypt. Nothing except the smoke of storax will drive them away from the trees ...

So too if the vipers and the Winged Serpents of Arabia were born in the natural manner of serpents life would be impossible for men; but as it is, when they copulate, while the male is in the act of procreation and as soon as he has ejaculated his seed, the female seizes him by the neck, and does not let go until she has bitten through. The male dies in the way described, but the female suffers in return for the male the following punishment: avenging their father, the young while they are still within the womb gnaw at their mother and eating through her bowels thus make their way out. Other snakes, that do no harm to men, lay eggs and hatch out a vast number of young. The Arabian Winged Serpents do indeed seem to be numerous; but that is because (although there are vipers in every land) these are all in Arabia and are found nowhere else." - Herodotus, Histories 3.107.1

"The Black Ibis does not permit the Ophies Pterotos (Winged Serpents) from Arabia to cross into Aigyptos (Egypt), but fights to protect the land it loves." - Aelian, On Animals 2.38

"Megasthenes states that in India there are … snakes (ophies) with wings, and that their visitations occur not during the daytime but by night, and that they emit urine which at once produces a festering wound on any body on which it may happen to drop." - Aelian, On Animals 16.41

Let's not forget the Mesoamerican legends of the feather-serpent/flying-serpent Quetzalcoatl (Kukulcan).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quetzalcoatl

The exact significance and attributes of Quetzalcoatl varied somewhat between civilizations and through history. Quetzalcoatl was often considered the god of the morning star, and his twin brother Xolotl was the evening star (Venus). As the morning star he was known by the title Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli, meaning "lord of the star of the dawn." He was known as the inventor of books and the calendar, the giver of maize (corn) to mankind, and sometimes as a symbol of death and resurrection. Quetzalcoatl was also the patron of the priests and the title of the Aztec high priest.

Most Mesoamerican beliefs included cycles of suns. Usually, our current time was considered the fifth sun, the previous four having been destroyed by flood, fire and the like. Quetzalcoatl allegedly went to Mictlan, the underworld, and created fifth-world mankind from the bones of the previous races (with the help of Chihuacoatl), using his own blood, from a wound in his penis, to imbue the bones with new life.

His birth, along with his twin Xolotl, was unusual; it was a virgin birth, to the goddess Coatlicue.[citation needed] Alternatively, he was a son of Xochiquetzal and Mixcoatl.

One Aztec story claims that Quetzalcoatl was seduced by Tezcatlipoca into becoming drunk and sleeping with a celibate priestess, and then burned himself to death out of remorse. His heart became the morning star (see Tlahuizcalpantecuhtli).

Here's a very interesting image of Quetzalcoatl:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/25/Quetzalcoatl_magliabechiano.jpg

Take a look at the colors used (black, white, red, yellow/gold, green), and also take note of the cross.

HardTruth
07-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Indeed, you have very good eyes!

Not having read the whole of this site yet, I'm not sure what you folks have discovered or not!

Is this new or old information on Teth/Thoth connection?

Seth-Ra
07-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Red, white and black (not sure about gold/yellow) were also the main colors of Atlantis, and supposedly the rock used in it's construction were those colors, and in what they believe to be the remains of a peice of the city, they found rock buidlings, with the rock being those colors. (Seen it on the History channel I think, so I can't give refference at the moment).

But considering those are the 3 stage colors of Alchemy... yeah, sure I beleive Atlantis was real, and huge, and reached around the globe in one form or another.

About Jesus (the Christ - to me atleast :) ) being similar to crystals... usually everyone thinks it was Peter He was talking about when He said "On this rock I'll build my church." and so the Catholics say Peter was the first Pope... what if He (Jesus) was reffering to Himself, and knowledge. (building on Truth, rather then on man).

Interpret how you will, just thought it might be worth noting. (I beleive Bible literally, but as I do with alchemical patterns, I see alegory also: if the pattern be true, then it must work both literally and figuratively.)

Joan
11-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Do you HAVE to believe in crystals for them to work? For example if I give someone a crystal and ask it to do something for them, such as take away their headache or protect them, will they still do their job or will they only work if that person Ive given it to believes in them aswell?
Thank you

solomon levi
11-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Do you HAVE to believe in crystals for them to work? For example if I give someone a crystal and ask it to do something for them, such as take away their headache or protect them, will they still do their job or will they only work if that person Ive given it to believes in them aswell?
Thank you

They don't have to believe, but if they strongly disbelieve it could make a
difference. It may be better if they don't know the intention and just think
it's a pretty rock. ;)
What matters most, IMO, is your ability to imprint whatever energy you
want to communicate through the crystal. If you succeed well in that, it
will radiate your intention just as certainly as the sun radiates UV wether
people believe it or not.

Andro
01-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Thank you

From my experience:

Passive disbelief in itself will not diminish the effect as much as active resistance. Either way, the work is synergetic.

Donna Matrix
05-20-2010, 12:13 AM
I recieved psychic information several years ago about the relationship between the words crystal and Christos. Both are light bearers to their respective kingdoms.

In atlntis ther was terrific abuse of the crystals and other minerals. Its a terrific act of forgiveness and redemption that the mineral kingdom serves us as they do. We should never forget to show gratitude and respect to the minerals. I have been working with crystals for a long time and keep crystal skulls. The whole of the mirneral kingdom is sick of man's acquisitiveness and greed. nearly all the natural kingdoms are on the brink of rebelling against humanity, and Gaia herself may be the one to bring balance.

We are here to perfect ourselves, and nature wishes to help us, but not be our slaves.

Donna

PS no you do not have to "believe" in crystals, just pray with them on your body. Do not pray to them and make of them another idol, but ask God to send angels and other helpers and you will see and feel thigs you never have before. You may feel buzzing, heat, pulsations ans see things as well.

Giuwah
06-13-2010, 08:25 PM
As pointed out by deviadah Christ is derived from Ancient Greek Khristos (Χριστός). Χριστός seems to be derived from χρίω (is also related to κριός/κέρας, and Cairo/Χρ) .

Cairo also means Mars. :eek: Jesus was a Martian :giggle:.