PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy Conference

Awani
07-29-2009, 03:26 PM
Don't know if this is good or bad, but there are some interesting folks speaking (and some I don't even know what the fuck they are doing there).

www.AlchemyConference.com (http://www.AlchemyConference.com/)

Actually got this information spammed to my hotmail account (I guess google equal my name with alchemy in their database)!

This is all mainly spiritual I think, and they call it The Largest Gathering of Alchemists in Over 500 Years!

Don't know if it is a marketing scheme?

Anyone nearby, or planning to go?

:cool:

Albedoen
09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
Hello deviadah

Thanks for the link - it seems interesting.

It seems they do not talk about practical alchemy as the art to product Achemical substances, they seem to speak about the spiritual metaphor of Alchemy.

Still, Don Miguel Ruiz, Don Jose Ruiz, Nassim Haramein are interesting people, with unique insights.

If anyone is going, please post updates!

Best,

Al

theFool
09-25-2009, 09:57 PM
This is all mainly spiritual I think, and they call it The Largest Gathering of Alchemists in Over 500 Years!
That's funny. The previous year they advertised it exactly by the same way. I guess the next year, it will be again "The Largest Gathering of Alchemists in Over 500 Years!", lol.

There are some good names there among the crooks but I don't like the whole marketing attitude. Maybe as a gathering it is interesting, you 'll meet interesting people.

This is all mainly spiritual I think
Not exactly, there is Bartlett teaching spagyrics and there will be ormus workshops I guess. Also, some will try to sell their "alchemical" products.

rockfate1111
09-29-2009, 03:42 AM
I am planning on attending the alchemy convention in the L.A. Convention Center. I am excited to see several of the speakers.

One of them was in the movie 'what the bleep do we know' (if you haven't seen it, rent it or something, its a great movie about quantum physics).

The man who discovered that human intention effects the crystals formed by the water they are focused into.

There seem to be some interesting workshops there as well. In one of them each student makes a plant stone of some sort.

I plan on giving a report about it after I go.

Peace...

Ghislain
09-29-2009, 08:04 AM
Can't wait ro read it Rock :)

Ghislain

solomon levi
09-29-2009, 10:38 PM
Interesting variety of speakers!
I've practiced some of Mantak Chia's taoist exercises.
I like them alot.
And Don Miguel! I'd like to meet him.
You now I'm into the Toltec thing.

I've seen Dr. Emoto's lecture.
He's pretty cool.

Hauck and Nance are also practical alchemists.

rockfate1111
10-26-2009, 04:59 PM
Well,

I went to the Alchemy Conference this weekend on Saturday October 24th. I would have liked to have gone all three days (Friday - Sunday) if I could have, but I had other things pulling me to other matters this weekend.

Saturday was the day that Mr Emoto had his lecture.

I have studied his work on water for some time now and love his findings. He has now incorporated the work for world peace into his lectures and explains how the vibrations in water can be transformed with human thought and intention. His crystals demonstrate all sorts of the abilities of water to hold information.

I attended a lecture on distillation of plant oils that was informative from a man who makes custom distillation units.

Barry Carter the ORMUS man was there and I had the pleasure of meeting him. He had photos of his work with growing plants in ORMUS. He had brought the famous walnuts he grew with ORMUS. They were pretty huge!

We discussed some ORMUS production methods and some of our work. Which was pretty cool!

I went to a lecture on "The Alchemy of Harry Potter" by : Hans Andrea which I was very skeptical of at first but it turned out to be very interesting. Apparently the writer J.K Rowling ? <-- not sure of spelling studied alchemy for many years befroe writing the books. There is Spiritual Alchemy through the whole set of books. The man giving the lecture compared it to The wedding of Christian Rosenthal the rosicrucian book.

There were very few laboratory alchemists there... mainly just a lot of very spiritual people. It was nice to be surrounded by a lot of very spiritual people. There was a golden pyramid the Mystery school putting on the conference brought there were a global peace prayer was held in 16 different languages and then the Luminaries performed there single "Peace"

I did meet a really cool older gentleman that was into laboratory alchemy. I can't remember his name off hand (I have his card at home) He was running a booth at the exhibit hall. He was involved in working on the RAMS library collection. I later got to give him a ride to his car by a strange coincidence. He was thankful and said he would help me with my alchemy if I E-mailed him with questions.

Many of the speakers hinted at the spiritual connections to the physical work and making of the physical philosophers stone, but no one was there to give a lecture on how to make it of course! That's not to be expected.

The conference was smaller than I thought It would be and there were very few signs at the convention center about it to direct you there. Like you had to aks people to find it. Seekers only! ;)

I enjoyed my time there... I bought a spiritual alchemy therapeutic oils kit for helping get the mind right in times when I need added focus. Made by an Alchemist named Mikael Zayat

There were alchemy books everywhere. More than I had ever seen in one place! They had tee shirts with all the most popular alchemical symbols and alchemical charms and gems.

The Conference was pretty cool overall I was not disappointed.

There was much more there, that I have not written about, so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

I had a blast!

Peace,

Awani
10-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Cool... thanks for the report!

Apparently the writer J.K Rowling ? <-- not sure of spelling studied alchemy for many years befroe writing the books. There is Spiritual Alchemy through the whole set of books.

Hmm... don't think she did a good job at that if this is true.

:cool:

Joy
10-28-2009, 07:30 AM
Hey ... rockfate111 ... great report,

just a few questions ... since you met all the spiritual people.

What is the difference between general spiritual people and alchemy spiritual people.?

An alchemist can develop several different stones in lab works, and if he has a
good teacher next to him , it would be just a chemical task to do with success.

Fulcanelli wrote, for what he needed 25years, later he teached his student in one year.
So where we find a good balance in our work for the transmutations, we go after?

Just thinking about this ... Joy:)

rockfate1111
10-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Joy,

I would say that the main difference between "general spiritual people" and alchemical people that were at the conference was there is more of a strive for continual transmutation with an alchemist. They seem less likely to become stagnant and stuck in one state of progress. It seems like all the systems of advancement in alchemy are always pushing continued progress. Of course this is not true in all situations but it is what I observed at the conference.

I did find some people that taught me some things that it would have taken me a long time to figure out on my own. I am looking forward to corresponding with many of the people I met over E-mail to help with my alchemical lab work.

hope I answered your questions,

Peace,

annabelle_lee
01-28-2012, 01:14 PM
As an update, the 2012 alchemy conference will be held in the Los Angeles Convention Center from 26-28 October. I plan to attend. If anyone else plans to attend, we should definetely link up for an alchemy forums coffee/dinner/drinks. I'll continue periodically updating as registration gets closer, etc.