PDA

View Full Version : Kerkring's Intro

kerkring
01-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Hello All,

I live in Europe. My interest in esoterics started at the beginning of this decade when I discovered the book 'The Science of Yoga' by I.K. Taimni (PM me for download link) in a university library where I was studying chemistry now almost 10 years ago.

At first I studied the Eastern systems but later I discovered the Philosophers of Nature material by Jean Dubuis in a dc++ private hub.

In practice I have had very good results with binaural beat sound technology and some yogic techniques but as far as alchemy is concerned I have only made some basic tinctures and done some work on the golden water.

My next project is to produce a sufficient amount of powder via the golden water path to see if transmutation is possible. In the spring I will also be making ens tinctures. If I get positive results I will be pursuing other works also.

Awani
01-11-2009, 04:04 AM
Glad you are still with us!

Keep us updated on your alchemical projects... as I know you will!

:)

pullybone
04-12-2009, 04:02 PM
the Philosophers of Nature material by Jean Dubuis in a dc++ private hub.

That wouldn't have happened to have been the A+ hub ... back around 2005, would it? Or the "super secret squirrel" personal development hub? Star-something or other.

kerkring
04-12-2009, 04:26 PM
That wouldn't have happened to have been the A+ hub ... back around 2005, would it? Or the "super secret squirrel" personal development hub? Star-something or other.

IIRC it was the paradisio hub, which was closed a bit later.

Welcome to the forum!

pullybone
04-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Howdy.
Thanks for the welcome.

Paradisio. I want to say it sounds familiar, but I can't recall.