PDA

View Full Version : Hey all together!

Joy
08-03-2009, 07:36 PM
My home is in North Germany and I thought lately, why not search for others
in the world, which share the same passsion for alchemie.

In my country there are only few, which dare to write about this topic and cause my
mind is always full and wants to express in words, I`ll give it a try here.

The alchemetic embelms carry many secrets and once they unfold, it makes me happy.

So I lost my heart in the Lamspring, the Aurora Consurgens, the Atlanta Fugiens and all
the others. My main studies are right now in Fulcanelli. Its a great luck that a short
time ago his big book "Livingplace from the Adepts" was translated in our language.
This man is absolutly great!!!
My practical work is in the plant alchemie.

Sure nice to meet you all here Joy

Aleilius
08-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Hi Joy, it's great to have you!

That was a good introduction. You seem to be quite well read & studied! Please make yourself at home, and feel free to jump into discussions at any time. :)

Awani
08-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the forums...

Enjoy!

:cool:

Salazius
08-04-2009, 10:20 AM
Welcome :)

What did you do in plant works ?

Joy
08-04-2009, 04:43 PM
Hey .. thanks for the welcome:)

Even my main goal is always in the inner alchemy, I realized that, going thru the
practical prozess, it would bring me closer to the teachings of mother narture
and that helps me a lot in my inner transmutations.

So Salazius:)

Plant Stone and the"Circulatum minus" still have to wait a while, since I plan other
experiments first.

Right now I take linden -flowers and soon acorns thru the different prozesses, but
what realy stucks in my mind are the the oaktree mistletoes, which gave after "Jean Dubuis"
a type of wonder elixier..
Since it`s so difficult to find them, suddenly a new idea crossed my mind. why not
search for a plant, which carries strong sun and moon signatures, or to make a
potent mixture of sun and moon plants.

Salazius ... how is your work going, what goal are you heading to?

Nice Greets ... Joy

Spin-off topic: here (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=960)

solomon levi
08-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Welcome to the forum!

solomon

MarkostheGnostic
08-08-2009, 06:43 AM
My home is in North Germany and I thought lately, why not search for others
in the world, which share the same passsion for alchemie.

In my country there are only few, which dare to write about this topic and cause my
mind is always full and wants to express in words, I`ll give it a try here.

The alchemetic embelms carry many secrets and once they unfold, it makes me happy.

So I lost my heart in the Lamspring, the Aurora Consurgens, the Atlanta Fugiens and all
the others. My main studies are right now in Fulcanelli. Its a great luck that a short
time ago his big book "Livingplace from the Adepts" was translated in our language.
This man is absolutly great!!!
My practical work is in the plant alchemie.

Sure nice to meet you all here Joy

I cannot sleep at 2:30 in the morning, so I am responding here. In my album is a wonderful black & white pic of a Munich alchemical museum. I was in Munich about 6 years ago, (wish I knew about the museum) among other places (Cologne, a little town called Schneverdingen, and some others). My Lady's step-mom lives in Germany at these locations. I will probably return at some point.

I see that Fulcanelli book here, entitled The Dwellings of the Philosophers. All I know is what Bergiers & Pauwells wrote about him in The Morning of the Magicians (also entitled The Dawn of Magic. He is a modern 'myth' or at least the carrier of the archetypal Wise Man at the least. Please say why you recommend this book and perhaps I will purchase it.

Ghislain
08-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Hi Joy

I was going to ask if you have tried to interpret the pictures in the donum dei, however, I have already started a thread on the same subject so I just went back and re-read the replies there.

It is strange how re-reading posts you can see them in a completely different light. I enjoyed them better than the first time round.

Below is my original question:

What is the Donum Dei, who wrote it and is it the goal of all alchemists to bring it to fruition?

I have briefly read through a transciption of the Donum Dei (http://www.scribd.com/doc/8102427/Pretiossissime-Donum-Dei) and see that many references on this forum seem to come from this text and yet I can only find four entries for it and none which explain it.

I have put this text into a Word file (http://www.genius.toucansurf.com/The Donum Dei.doc) and pinched some clearer images from here (hdelboy.club.fr/donum_dei.html)

If someone could shed some more light on this text or better still an interpretation of of it :D I would be most grateful

Thanks

Ghislain

Joy
08-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Well Glain,

I looked it up, to see, wheter it is a new task!!!

Awani
09-12-2009, 08:58 AM
I have created a spin-off topic now for those who want to discuss the Mistletoe further (great idea for a thread btw).

New thread: HERE (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=960)

:cool: