PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Red Colloidal Gold

Aleilius
08-12-2009, 05:31 PM
I'm having trouble deciding where I should post this. It doesn't quite belong in the m-state section, because this is a colloidal solution. So I believe posting it in the general alchemy section is the best choice.

What you see is the result of the second boil down. The first boil down resulted in a barely visible orange/red solution. This third boil down will hopefully result in a deep red solution.

The boil downs involve adding a certain something to the solution. This redissolves the colloid, and then I proceed to boil the solution. This secret solution I add acts to break down the nanoparticles further with each addition/dissolution/boil down. During the boil down the solution changes color from the original yellow, to green, to clear, to orange, and then red.

Salazius
08-12-2009, 05:43 PM
This is very interesting this succession of rainbow colors. No blackness ?
It is a nice work, the color is deep.

Aleilius
08-12-2009, 05:50 PM
Nope no black. There wasn't a putrefaction stage. I don't think this is an alchemical product per se, but I think it's an interesting chemical oddity.

I suppose I could've manipulated the matter to produce a black stage before the other color changes take place. Take it to gold oxide first, and then proceed from there. I don't think this would've affected anything though.

Aleilius
08-12-2009, 07:42 PM
1st Image: Immediately after adding the special liquid.
2nd Image: A few minutes after heating to boiling. This is golden yellow.
3rd Image: The green stage. The picture doesn't capture the green color very well.
4th Image: Second image of the green stage.
5th Image: The clear stage. :)
6th Image: The orange intermediate stage between the white and the red stage. Very rich color!

Aleilius
08-12-2009, 08:08 PM
6th Image: The orange intermediate stage between the white and the red stage. Very rich color!
7th Image: Second image of the orange intermediate stage.

Aleilius
08-12-2009, 08:37 PM
Unfortunately due to carelessness I lost about half of the solution due to a superheated boil over.

I'll show you the results when it's finished, but there will only be about 1/2 the original solution. I'll redo this experiment I suppose.

EDIT: So I lost the rest of it due to another catastrophe! Oh what luck!

Joy
08-12-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks for sharing your work with us,

I enjoyed very much to see the photos .... Joy:)

Aleilius
08-12-2009, 08:47 PM
Hi Joy, I'm glad you like the photos. I really wish I had a better camera because my current camera doesn't capture colors very well.

I'm also quite sad that I'll be unable to show everybody the results of this experiment due to my carelessness.

I will try again! What's great is that my method works, and it's quite novel. :)

Salazius
08-13-2009, 06:43 AM
Photos speak by themselves, so it seems there is a kind of evolution in the process, that's great.

Aleilius
08-13-2009, 11:07 PM
I've recently come across some interesting information about red colloidal gold and how it relates to a certain gold based alchemical medicine.

Ideally colloidal gold should be inactive because of its inert nature, but from what I understand it does have activity of some sort. Does anybody know of medical applications for red colloidal gold? Any reports of individuals consuming red colloidal gold?

Aleilius
08-14-2009, 11:23 AM
This is a clumpy blue/purple/grey/white precipitate (I can't quite figure out the color) that forms immediately after adding the special solution. Boiling must occur for a more refined decomposition to take place.

solomon levi
08-14-2009, 06:47 PM
I recall a recipe for making m-state from colloidal gold.
It may have been a red or purple precipitate.

Aleilius
08-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Yeah I've considered that also, but that's not quite what I'm looking for though.

Seth-Ra
08-14-2009, 08:28 PM
I could be mistaken, but as for the precipatite: peacock's tail?
I would try to make more and see about getting it tested, maybe
mix a bit into some plant's water, or maybe a pet? (if found to be non-harmful ofcourse). Also if you can make more, perhaps try to use it as a "Salt" for the work and "purify"/"wash" it and recombine with the red liquid... Might make something interesting. ;)

Just a thought. :)