PDA

View Full Version : Growing Plants With ORME's

rockfate1111
08-25-2009, 08:25 PM
Hey everyone,

I didn't see a thread for this subject yet.

I have began to experiment with growing plants with ORME's.

I do not have any extraordinary results to share... yet.

Has anyone else done any work in this area?

Wondering if eating plants grown in ORME's will have any effect.

If anyone has anything to share on this topic please do so.

Thanks,

-Pictures to come soon of the plants I am growing... with and without ORME's to show differnces... if any.

-rockfate1111

rockfate1111
09-02-2009, 01:55 AM
I don't have any photos yet...

However I am already seeing a drastic difference in the plants being given the ORME's. I am amazed to see how much difference it is causing the plant to grow so much fuller and greener than the plants without it.

Interesting!

I will continue with the test and pictures will soon follow.

Rockfate1111

fures
09-13-2009, 06:06 AM
Put up some photos if you can. It is always inspiring to see how nature makes wonders with the help of the artist. BTW, how do you get/make your ORMEs?

horticult
09-13-2009, 01:37 PM
This spring I 1x watered some trees with Ormus. After several years this year is a big crop, but on all trees, so it can not be for sure that it had some effect.
Which recipe did you use for it?

Even one watered tree broke itseft by the weight of fruits, so great...

rockfate1111
09-13-2009, 07:43 PM
I use raw french riviera celtic sea salt harvested in the old methods using no metal tools.

I buy it on the internet so if anyone wants the address for it I can look it up I have it saved somewhere.

I create a saturated salt solution with distilled water....I then filter it well...

I use a specific p.h. shifting process with lye that drops all the metal portions of the salts out.

I then, through a series of distilled water washings, remove the saline portion of the solution.

After the final washing of the milky drop out metals. I decant most of the water.

I then run a flip flop p.h. shift from one extreme acidity to alkaline.

(I believe food grade lye and Hydrochloric Acid should be used)

I end the flip flop @ 10.78 p.h. and let it drop for several days. (Always in the dark and always away from magnetic fields.)

I then give the milky solution many washes with distilled water (@6ph) until I hit a 6.5 p.h. (good for plants)

I then stretch the milky solution out to a gallon of water and give it to the plants in my control groups... one with just dirt and water with nutrients and the other in the same with orme's milk solution added.

The fruits coming off these plants are amazing!

I will get a camera soon that is worthy of taking representative photo's of this work.

Peace, :D

Ghislain
09-13-2009, 08:14 PM
How much distilled water do you use for your initial, salt saturated, solution?
How do you keep the milky solution in suspention?
What do you measure your p.h. with?
Could you elaborate on the p.h. shifting process?
Do you have to use Hydrochloric Acid for the flip flop process?

I would like to reproduce your work if thats ok.

Thanks

Ghislain

horticult
09-13-2009, 10:28 PM
hi/story:
Pissed off that the famous Ormus has no effect on ME, I decided to present the rest of material to selected trees in orchyard :D.
I used dead sea salt for bath, used granuled lye /NaOH/ for household use, washed it with well water, measured by pH papers, dose for a tree was not big...

rockfate1111
09-17-2009, 12:49 AM
How much distilled water do you use for your initial, salt saturated, solution?
How do you keep the milky solution in suspention?
What do you measure your p.h. with?
Could you elaborate on the p.h. shifting process?
Do you have to use Hydrochloric Acid for the flip flop process?

I would like to reproduce your work if thats ok.

Thanks

Ghislain

--I use 750ml of distilled water and add the salt till the solution will not take in any more salt (point of saturation) at room temperature.

--In the final gallon that gets watered on my plants I don't lock the milk in suspension I simply shake it and pour the particles suspended momentarily while I water. I prefer this for the soil grow medium. The particles get stuck in the dirt and it is kept in contact with the root system for a longer period. I think if hydroponics is going to be used then the orme milk would have to be suspended in the solution or a constant agitation of the nutrient tank.

--I use a digital p.h. meter from HANNA instruments. Its red and cost about eighty to One hundred dollars U.S. (depending were you get it). It reads to two decimal places.

--The p.h. shifting process that will get you to the orme's milk is on youtube. It requirs boiling the solution at one point (on a fire not electric heat source due to magnetic fields produce by them) Some guy has it listed as how to make The Philosophers Stone. Just Ignore his carbonated mineral water (not needed) ... the fereday cage he has is not a bad idea but not totally necessary. I have done it without one by avoiding magnetic fileds.

Once you get the pure orme at the end of his video you start the flip flop process. Take the solution to a 1 ph with HCl then back to 14 with the lye.

Do this ten times. (or more if your feeling frisky but you will have to wash the salts from the acid and lye out about every ten washings)

After the tenth time take the solution back to 6.5 using many washings and drop outs with the distilled water.

After the final drop out decant all the water and add the milk to one gallon of distilled water.

Pour it on the planties and watch... let me know how it goes!

peace,

solomon levi
09-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Ghislain,
You can use vinegar instead of HCl if you want in making ormus.
It won't go down to 1 pH of course. I'm not sure if it has to.
I haven't used vinegar myself but i've seen it mentioned.

Here's a good site for instructions. Look under wet and dry methods.
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/articles.htm#METHODS

rockfate1111
09-24-2009, 10:06 PM
Solomon Levi,

You are totally right... to achieve the orme drop you do not need to go to a ph of 1.

You go to a 1 ph during the flip flop part of the process.

The process of flip flopping the solution is to continue to break down the orme's molecular atom clusters down to smaller and smaller size by performing extreme ph shifts (I learned this from someone else... not my process). Shooting for single or double atom structures.

Peace,

AethreWicc
01-11-2010, 06:01 AM
Horticult, perhaps you simply need a very particular PH balance in your body, Ormus in ferment, or "energized" Ormus? I personally believe fully in the values of the Ormus.

Andro
01-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Pissed off...

Perhaps you simply need [...] Ormus in ferment

2/mix = good reci/pee ? ? ?
May/Bee.
Pissed off & angry /vs. /Pissed on/ormus/ & ferment.

Philalethes hath said, "You must know that to transmute things a corruptive ferment is required, in which respect all other salts give place to the strong urinous salt."

U wonder.