PDA

View Full Version : Solazaref

Salazius
09-06-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for scans or pdf, jpeg, or even cheap books of the author Solazaref, i had the occasion to read a little of him and the taste was good, real alchemy, very interesting (I precise I do not agree with the political view of the author).
I saw some Solazaref books on ebay ... too much money for me.

So if someone could help it would be very great, and much appreciated, thank you :)

True Initiate
09-06-2009, 11:19 PM
Salazius do you speak French?
If you do here is his book called "Introitus ad Philosphorum Lapidem".

http://books.google.at/books?id=aGt2NqEaI_0C&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_navlinks_s#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Salazius
09-07-2009, 07:47 AM
Yes, French, but not italian (not yet), Thank you !

theFool
12-29-2013, 12:25 PM
I've been looking also online for books of Solazaref and bumped on this thread. It seems the situation is the same about their availability, sold only on ebay expensively, the only online document being the italian as posted by True Puffer.

I wonder if Salazius (or someone else) is still interested in buying one book, maybe we could share the price in half. I'm interested in his books about "L’ESPRIT UNIVERSEL".

Andro
12-29-2013, 05:06 PM
I think Solazaref worked with Lightening, which actually makes some sense. But I wouldn't try this at home :)

I once heard a story (when I was at the Monroe Institute) about a person who got struck by lightening and instead of burns (or worse), he became sort of super-psychic.

Two people who met him said he would enter a room and the room would become 'filled with light'...

There's also the story/legend/myth (used to be on the 'AncientTek' website) about a narrow cave with a golden lighting rod leading into a stone vessel that got filled with water, and when lighting struck the disciples would drink the water and live for another 100 years or something...

I can't find the link to the whole story, but I have already posted it somewhere else on the forum. This is from another website:

In the Grand Canyon, at an ancient Native site, a room was found which had a lightning rod 3 inch in diameter descending through the cliff, it ended at a large water bowl in a chamber below the rod. In this room, the walls were covered with white powder.Re: Solazaref, also see THIS POST (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2071-Spiritus-Mundi&p=27740#post27740).

theFool
12-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Lightning is well known from science to produce nitrates in the atmosphere which are dissolved in the rain and feed the plants to growth. Maybe it produces the other 'niter' too, the alchemical one. Some alchemy books propose to gather rainwater during thunderstorm.

Weidenfeld
12-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for scans or pdf, jpeg, or even cheap books of the author Solazaref, i had the occasion to read a little of him and the taste was good, real alchemy, very interesting (I precise I do not agree with the political view of the author).
I saw some Solazaref books on ebay ... too much money for me.

So if someone could help it would be very great, and much appreciated, thank you :)
Hi Salazius,

I'm not that convinced about the quality of Solazaref's work, especially when it comes to the origin of his l'esprit universel. I have compiled a small document about Solazaref which I'm going to pm you.

Salazius
01-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Hey,

Solazaref is of course a personnality in the Alchemical field, but due to the fact that he is not really present on the alchemical scene, it is very hard, if you are not in the known, to exactly be sure fo what he did, or what he is doing exactly.

People can say a lot of things without proof, and yes, you are right not being convinced.

alfdib
02-12-2014, 12:17 AM
Personally I don't like solazaref and the fact he merges Alchemy with Politics and manby other stuff in the same book... I don't understand how a true alchemist can do a thing like that...
I've read a tiny bit of Introitus and to me honestly seems more a book of a crazy man then of an alchemist...