PDA

View Full Version : On the Music of the Spheres by Robert Fludd.

Awani
09-16-2009, 03:32 PM
I just ordered this (http://www.alchemywebsite.com/bookshop/mohs36.html) book... can't wait to get my hands on it!

I would love to own the whole collection:

Magnum Opus Hermetic Sourceworks Series
This series of limited edition hand-bound books by Adam McLean were initially produced between 1979 and 1986. They were never sold through book dealers, but only by direct mail order. Consequently, these books became collectors items, often fetching high prices on the second-hand market. Only a few copies remain of some of the older titles in this series and a number are now entirely sold out. Since 1997 eleven new titles have been issued with more in preparation.

More info on that here (http://www.alchemywebsite.com/bookshop/magnum_opus_list.html)

Ghislain
09-16-2009, 06:29 PM
So Many books dev.

Where does one start?

Ghislain

Awani
09-16-2009, 06:42 PM
That is true... but I don't think it matters... they are all good!

:cool:

Thillum
04-06-2010, 05:13 AM
Greetings.

I come in truth and virtue of reprise..

I've been scanning various posts and notice a glimmer of the synergy within this collective forum.. I offer my blessings and life in passing for all to achieve their goals.

I am honored to bear witness to a great depth of your sources deviadah, they further attune with my crystallization of the aether.

We seem to be shifting pretty fast as we approach these 'End Times'; I wonder what the potential was in 1987 during the 'Harmonic Convergence'...

To think where we are now... The art of Alchemy being imbibed through a portal.. deliquescing the subtle nuances of the putrefying souls as the word is spoken through a unique vessel. Each mirrored in light of thought inscribed through inception. Vehicles of the primordial sphere. Bringers of light. We are awakening with the influx of the Cosmos as we approach the 'End Times' as aforementioned in the Maya, aka Intergalatic Calendar, the most accurate measurement and the procession of energy, essence, mana known to man.

It but does make me ponder the depths of potential in this unequivocal flux of energy quotients during this momentous time on Earth; as our space/time vessel begins to collapse/stabilize; as we awaken/catalyze with the increase in light, variably, the earth's harmonic schumann resonance is increasing beyond the harmonic of 7.38-wrong-- 7.83 Hz, hertz, cycles per second.

I've been inspired with a medium to devise a unique understanding of the cosmos. As a fractal of the creation, I am complete. It is my affirmation and decree to open the key within my being that will transmute the impurities of my sight to align with the vision of our Father, the architect of love, inspired by source and the dew of Gaia.

By the virtue of sight the words contain a matrix within which the eye of presence may delve into the mind of the vessel, I.

Satori~ from my perspective alignment in being, is the integration, crystallization, or gnosis of a intrinsic truth, to the degree that what was experienced may permeate one's awareness for a procession of time, and forever be understood by the soul.

Following the movement of the planets with such skill will expand the minds of man to mirror the depths of 'space'. Though limited in perception, finite logic grants the eloquence of sequence revealed in numbers. Each a key to be defined within the fulcrum of the procession by the Spirit of intention through the faculty of the mind.

I am a Red Planetary Earth. I follow the light of breath that inspires my life..

At times I must release these 'affirmations', as I have acknowledged that the word through putrefaction of the mind and distillation of the soul, may coagulate the power to achieve some semblance of orgone.

For those who wish to inquire, what is free energy? is it something to be had? When does purity of such magnitude have a beginning with which to deliquesce upon these realms? Is it this, this world which is too temporal? Or that the presence of thy Lord is forgotten? For when the King returns into our world, the light of the masters will be seen, subtle ripples, permeating through the various planes, harmonizing with each octave throughout all axioms of reality, attuning the census. So that one day, all of ye children will remember thy kingdom in heaven....

hearthearthearth

I've been a philosopher of eastern ideologies, and within eastern medicine it is understood that the Heart, is the house of 'shen' or spirit. shen, jing, and qi. Throughout my travels, I have been open enough to study the seed of life and witness the genesis of creation, as the flower of life.

Somewhat intuitively, I've been a anarchist, a rebel, denying verbatim thought processes, but altogether scumming to my own... readily it is apparent that I consider myself a gnostic, and thus becoming a hermetic with my new endeavor in the Great Work in search of the Magnus Opus; I pray that I may find the means to begin/join a unifying dictum upon this world. In Gloria Excelsis Deo

Law of attraction. Magnetism, momentum, synergy, gravity given focus to be defined... in words...

Remember your truth, find your center.

In Lak'ech. Sacred herb, verily my intention is to create the stone from cannabis :p

Shaka

LeoRetilus
04-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Wow, Thillum that was a great post, thanks :):)

Ghislain
04-06-2010, 06:35 AM
Welcome Thillum

I enjoyed your post

I look forward to more

Ghislain

Awani
04-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I've been scanning various posts and notice a glimmer of the synergy within this collective forum.

Yes this is a great part of these forums. Sometimes I even discover new things and then find out I have already written about it earlier, so it even goes on an individual level.

One thing that is cool having spent time on many different forums is the small amount of meaningless banter and pointless threads, and social interactions on a superficial level. This is a big cudos to all the members here... and it kind of proves that you get what you put into it!

Thillum
04-08-2010, 04:47 AM
Sometimes I question the inspiration that pulls me, and think that what I have to say is... moot and meaningless.. Alas, I just need to find my balance that I can present myself more clearly and when appropriate... but I couldn't help it :o.. Crazy's good right?... :p

I'll try to keep the posts on topic. Glad to be apart of this forum.

For what its worth, I was originally inspired by Nick C., who seems to be a running joke in this forum. I like to believe that the actions of others are triggers to show us our lesser refined self and areas we can grow in. All in all, his intentions are in the right place. If you have the heart for something, not even money should stop you from achieving your desire. From my understanding, the membership fee was a means to better regulate the members of his lost academy forum and separate the wheat from the chaff. Sadly, I was a member that got banned for posting something 'off topic' which violated the forum rules... suffice is to say, he is the exclusion to this rule.. In my eyes, there should be no laws unless we all adhere to them or can transcend them altogether. Then again, I have the belief that the laws of nature are guidelines that are to be understood, integrated and then transcended.

All in all, I support Nick's work. I can't say he is taking the best course of action, but then again, I wouldn't know b/c I am not Nick nor in Nick's shoes. All I can say is resistance in any shape or form is a sign of polarity or incongruity.

Andro
04-08-2010, 10:30 AM
In my eyes, there should be no laws unless we all adhere to them or can transcend them altogether. Then again, I have the belief that the laws of nature are guidelines that are to be understood, integrated and then transcended.

There definitely are laws/principles to be adhered to in Alchemy work. These are not scientific or man-made laws. Alchemy doesn't transcend nature, nothing 'transcends' nature - because everything (visible and invisible) is part of the greater nature of all things.

There are, indeed, aspects of nature which are not readily available in the physical (common sensory) realm of nature, and this is where Art steps in - to carve out of nature the invisible potential and make it manifest, just like carving a sculpture from stone. The sculpture already exists inside the stone as an unmanifest potential, but it takes an Artist to find the right stone and make it manifest its potential into our physical/sensory realm.

All I can say is resistance in any shape or form is a sign of polarity or incongruity.

Absolute resistance is one polarity. Nothing grows from absolute resistance, except maybe cancer in some cases. Complete lack of resistance is the other polarity, in which coherence is quickly and easily lost, and you drown in a fragmented sea of incompatible data.

Wise discernment at any given moment is much closer to Balance. Even science knows that superconductors (for example) resist/exclude dualistically balanced magnetic fields. They superconduct, yes, but they still discern and only conduct what is in more accord with their own nature...

See?

:)

Awani
04-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Sacred herb, verily my intention is to create the stone from cannabis :p

The Shamans I talked to in Peru said there was a war between plants. Coffee, Cannabis and Ayahuasca and that the former two were essentially bad for you - and winning the war.

Another evil plant in this war is Sugar.

Andro
04-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Coffee, Cannabis and Ayahuasca and that the former two were essentially bad for you - and winning the war. Another evil plant in this war is Sugar.

I agree. Coffee and sugar are surrogates, cannabis has its own agendas, and none of them influence the Human LambSpring (pineal) as Ayahuasca does, by serving as a 'starter' for this natural Spring to pump its own juices. Ayahuasca is in highest agreement with 'chemicals'/energies that the pineal gland is able to secrete by itself.

Thillum
05-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the clarity Androgynus. I agree, readily I was lacking the clarity of the spoken word.

The opposite polarity of absolute resistance is effortless, or source, which readily implies that there is no division, therefore data only comes into question with the perspective of contrast or polarity... which is the division of what is whole.

Readily in order to manifest reality following sacred geometry we create symmetry, yet to do so, we must have coherence to begin with before we can further expand the realm of experience.

Therefore, in effect, you are right, for in reality, in order to experience contrast within this realm of duality, there is a subtle resistance on all levels/planes that creates a relative coherence, but to presume that without this resistance we have incompatible data is, in my eyes not the whole truth.

Duality is only a learning mechanism.

Once we return to source we are mutable in service of all, yet in order of experience, resistance or polarity is the construct. So in effect you could say I ultimately agree as well... I'm just irked by your choice of words, 'incompatible data'; from one end of the spectrum it is sound, yet from the other it is incoherent. :p

Thanks dev, I will put Ayahuasca on my list with Shilajit.

Krisztian
09-10-2012, 04:21 AM
I just ordered this (http://www.alchemywebsite.com/bookshop/mohs36.html) book... can't wait to get my hands on it!

I didn't realize that the Forum discussed Robert Fludd until now when I happen to see his name. I also own the above mentioned manuscript.

I also recommend a booklet under the guidance of Godwin that contains large drawings of Fludd's spheres - if you're also of admiration of his black/white illustrations? Link found on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Robert-Fludd-Hermetic-Philosopher-Surveyor/dp/0933999690/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347250110&sr=8-1&keywords=Robert+Fludd

09-10-2012, 05:59 AM
All things give off a sight.
The body itself,if you can hear it,has many sounds.
If you can perceive something with one sense,you can perceive it with the rest.
I can use the sense of feeling through the other 4 sense organs.
Feeling is by far the easyist to push through other sense organs.
In this manner. If you can develope being able to hear what you see. Then different colors,shapes,etc will give off different sounds.
The brain is truly interconnected.

An example. Your ears do not hear what direction a.sound comes from.
your hears simply hear,but the mind "looks". This is such a split second event,that you believe you have heard what direction sound came from. LOL!
This is sight being pushed through the ears.
"Seeing sound"
They only way to truly understand this is to seperate your seeing and hears.
So that you see without seeing sound. And you hear without seeing.
Thus sound is heard at the ears. And one sees no sound.

Hmm. Example. A Def person sees silence. That is true seeing.
And a man with headphones,hears the sound at his ears.
I hope y'all understand. It will help with understanding how sound effects you. For sound is not always vulgar. Light makes a sound. Light has a color.light has a smell. Light has a taste and a feeling. The senses originate in the brain. Thus the senses can be crossed. Then you get hybrids. That's the best I can explain it all.