Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

1. Day 4

Aaarrrrrrrruuuuuuugggggggggg.

Im still ib a good mode; and positive about this; I have zero desire for smokables and beer.

However, Im going through some serious physical turmoil right now. Headache's are getting bad, body cramping up. Stomach feels like a garbage dump and my kidneys feel like they spent the night on a brothel floor.

I don't think I'll be getting out of bed today. Do any of you knid gentlemen have any well prepared detox Spagyrics to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 3

My breathe smells like your ass.

And my ass has little more than a breathe.

I have headaches but not as bad as I thought I would.

Energy levels rise and fall with the wind.

Tea and salty herb waters only.

Synchronicity has kicked in from day one.

I am strengthened and determined by a number of factors this time, so with a little divine grace, perhaps I can make it.

I want to open a charcoal yiros ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The pains of transformation.

Day 4 of no: alcohol, cigarettes, marijiwana, and masterbation.

I have a serious headache, my anxiety it's through the roof, I washed myself three times over in the shower and still fell dirty.

I'm stressed out, cannot deal with the 'patter of little feet' being a prick to my wife, it really is a time of dark energy evacuation, and as they are forced out of my life and home, they are kicking and screaming.

Cold sweats, a sharp dive in sexual arousal, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM... is dying...

Well..

Well..

Well....

It seems that for me the cat is out of the bag. Elixirmixer, as an entity, no longer has any place here. I have shared everything which I am willing to share, and most openly and honestly, and the greatest secrets are hidden in those stranger written pieces. They are my gift to you, and i'm sure anyone who pursues them will find them of great usefulness.

My Journey into Winter must be a solitary one. The fat lady is singing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Alchemical Insomnia

Dear Diary,

I can't sleep...

Ever since having those chats with Mr (______) I cannot stop meditating upon the Opus.

The Green Lion troubles me in my sleep, Like a young lion, amount many beasts this noble character hungers for our gold. The Solaris eludes the many, they think it be the bulgur gold but how be it then that a lion should feed upon himself? Or where does nature, approve this abomination? Not in the noble lion, that's for sure.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast