Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

elixirmixer

1. Alchemy; Magnets vs Prima Materia

As Elixirmixer slowly digests the concepts of alchemical theory, certain bi-polic waves and trofts have surfaced as many people have witnessed.

There were two ways to go from here. Either begin flat-lining and potentially lose all hope in discovering the true Materia, and true method of workings;

Or progress upward unto new heights, and new, amazing levels of understanding...

I have come to believe that the the Prima Materia, is hardly a material substance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EM; Black Opal Aquisition.

Black Opal from Lightning Ridge, NSW, Australia can be considered the worlds most valuable type of Opal.

Ranging from $500 to $15,000 per carat, Black Opal is very rare, and forms in smaller globules than your standard Australian Opal, such as is found in Coober Pedy, Mintibe, Lambeena ect..

Its always good to keep your ears out for things that are rare and talk with people who are considering selling.
    Today someone who serves me fuel in town was saving for a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. EM; Business as usual.

Our land deal way settled today. So today my wife officially owns 70 acres of flinders ranges.

Also, today is my first day at my new job, the manager (and infact sole employee) of a second hand store.

I set up my groovy office today and then went home for a nap. I know what your thinking... this guy has a fantastic work ethic.

Now that I finally have a computer to use that has a keyboard, i should be able to do a bit of a write up and post those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM goes to Counsil

So recently Coober Pedy jas had its local government elections for a new Mayor and Counsil members.

Theres a lot of heated contention in the counsils office due to many reasons. The last counsil made an absolute mess of the towns finances getting caught up in a bad power deal worth a wasted $200million.

There were a lot of people from town trying to 'get in' for varying reasons (some OBVIOUSLY personal interest).

Some were friends and we heard on the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM; the Land Owner.

So today was the day.

I spent more money today than I usually spend in 3 years. We bought 69 and three quater acres of the flinders ranges goat grazzing fields.

Im going to try and get a loan to build a large live-in shed out there so that I can start working the land.

Anyone wanna lend me $30grand?

Im pretty excited right now. *Cracks beer* And dont normally eat pork but today is a bit special so christmas dinner has come early. Nice leg ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast