Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Blog Comments

Schmuldvich -
    Stay strong, buddy!

You're approaching the hardest part!
    black -
    Keep strong.

It will be so much better for you and your family.

Healthy body, healthy mind...... hang in there.
    elixirmixer -
    That's it, it's a matter of "how badly do I want to succeed". I've made some minor relapses, but on the whole I'm making some great progress. I've basically become a 'weekender' rather than an 'every f'ing morning' which is a big difference.

As you can expect, the whole world has come against me to try and get me back on the shit but I'm just so sick of having this crap holding me back.
    black -
    I have also given up the booze and drugs some time ago.

It's not easy but it all comes down to what we really want to do.

Every way we can clean our body and mind from toxins is a win.

Keep up the good work, I have faith in you.
    Axismundi000 -
    Bardon's stuff isnt really about asceticism but compared to the lifestyle you are finishing with it must seem that way at the moment. Once the drug vestiges clear you will start to progress better.
    elixirmixer -
    Thank you Andro. Encouragment through this is highly valued. Thank you.
    Andro -
    Glad to hear you're doing this. It may take a while, but you will reap the rewards.

It Gets Better...
    Kiorionis -
    I wish you to come back. You have a fire inside you that I appreciate...
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    EM... is dying...
    R.I.P.
    elixirmixer -
    Is there anyone here that understands what I'm trying to say here? It's written like I'm a bit crazy because I find it funny and entertaining, however, I've written this to help you understand some of the symbology of the Opus. And I might add, that it's likely that anyone who DOES understand what I'm saying here probably does NOT want to encourage talking about it...

Get with it, gentleman

Remember, Alchemists are very tricky
    Aham -
    If you spend $2000 on an incubator, do you really need the stone to turn base metals into Gold?

Glad the trials are working out... Yes, generally difficult to get consistent help unless we're willing to pay for it. As she get's more interested in Alchemy she might get more engaged
    elixirmixer -
    Well, her time Commitment is a bit lapsed (because she has other work) but when she is here she does very well. She really is quite intelligent, more intelligent than me in many ways.

Okay! No much has been going on ATM simply because it would be pointless to publish the honey elixir here since it's
    Going in anthology, and the Hollandus experiments arn't quite ready to go.

HOWEVER; orders been placed:

Furnace - check
    Glassware (custom alchemical retorts) - check
    New digital heating mantle - check
    Very expensive 55L incubator - check ($2000 for a warm box!!)((this was the cheap one!!!))
    Gas train - check
    Buchner filter funnel - check

Only thing left to start my Minor Opus is a vacuum pump, which I could probably go without anyway.

All this stuff could take about a month to get here, but once it's all here, the computer is fixed now and I'll start takin photos and documenting the process.
    Aham -
    How are the trials going?
    Aham -
    EM, nice start on the blog. Who helped you write this blog? It's got commas, hyphens and everythin... Nothing like your posts. LOL

Love it. Looking forward to future posts.