Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Blog Comments

elixirmixer -
    Yes I tend to follow all the same logics. This one just came out of NO where.

The wounds arnt too bad. Bit of a bump on the head is all. I went around to everyone's house to clear the air and everyone is very sheepish and apologetic. Alcohol makes people do stupid things, obviously.

I'm a "little guy" so I often have some bloke who wants to feel like a man start fights with me. I'm very goof at taking myself out of a situation, and fortunately, if that doesn't work, I'm also very good and dropping blokes with epic one-hit-wonder knockouts, which skills I acquired in my previous years as a pedo-hunter. Lol.

And its definitely is a waste of time trying. To educate those who don't want to be educated. Good way to get into a fight really lol. Which is why I love AF. The only place where everyone is open and Ernest about learning this type of stuff. Well there are other forums, but their layout isn't nearly as good so fuck'em. Hahaha
    Dragon's Tail -
    I think my physical size acts as a deterrent, though I don't consider myself a "big" guy, I am over 200 pounds and still lean at over six feet tall. I don't see it, but I've noticed other "blokes" as you call them shy away from mixing it up with me.

I also don't have the attitude of a fighter. I never consider if I can "take" someone, and rarely size up a threat by their physical bulk. I look for their attitude, and if it seems hostile or reckless, then I steer myself away from the situation and don't give it a second thought, except to observe that I'm keeping my distance (sometimes miles away). I choose not to surround myself with people who have a habit of forcing their opinion (whether I agree with them or not) or a recent history of fighting. I will listen to someone's BS and if they don't want discourse, then I don't bother trying to "teach" anybody anything. Some people are willing to listen, but most get pissed off when you disagree with them in my experience.

Not saying that my opinion is the right one, but it does cut down on some of life's drama. Hope the wounds heal up soon. Always a shame when people are out having a good time and it results in someone getting hurt.
    elixirmixer -
    Okay! So this is really moving somewhere actually.

Tomorrow I better finish my essay, but after that I have one mission on my mind. FREE POWER!!

PLEASE do yourself a favour and read every-fucking-thing on this website: http://www.free-energy-info.com/PJKBook.html

This is some seriously underrated stuff. I I'm really passionate about all of you nincompoops reading and understanding this, because its more likely to get you and your family off-grid than anything else!

Do IT!
    elixirmixer -
    YES! I WON THE 3D PRINTER!!

GOT A $5500 PRINTER FOR $2500!!

RODIN COILS AND FERRO CELLS FOR ALL!!!
    elixirmixer -
    In line with this way of thinking, I also just placed a bid on an epic 3D printer. Then I'll print out enough coils for all of us!
    elixirmixer -
    Lol, cheers. I'm going to do a big clean out tonight. I'm just scared to delete stuff that people have sent me.cause there is some gold in there
    Aham -
    EM,

Thanks for the link.

BTW, you need to clean-up your inbox again
    Awani -
    It might be cheaper to buy land, and over time (if you have the skill) slowly build the house.

elixirmixer -
    So today; after consoltation with other serious fasters, I decided to take scheduled breaks every 4 days from fasting. I had a can of pink salmon for brain power, about 50grams of duck meat (soooo much tastier than chicken); I had a friend bring over my favourite of his dishes; vindaloo (the real reason I broke fast) and some sweet potatoes in duck fat. Tonight a duck stew. Tomorrow; back into the no food game.

Fir the record; I feel a lot better than I have for quite some time; and it only took 3.5 days. So there is more motivation for anyone trying to break free.
    elixirmixer -
    Its very interesting...

The first time I started; I was just aiming to go 40 days without doing any damage to my body to try and break the cycle.

During that time; I found it extremely stressful; uncomfortable; i was angry and irritable; and eventually broke down and had a fat bong to calm down.

This time I am doing all the same; excepte I removed FOOD from the list also; and dispite that its certainly a challenge; I am MUCH calmer, much more in control, and feel a lot more confident about success than I did last time. You can even see it in my "pains of transformation" blog, how different I was feeling then to how im feeling now.

What im trying to say; is that fasting is the most effective way, not only of purifying, but also of changing ones-self and gaining divine strength.

It is easier to quit sin in whole than it is to quit it in part.
    Schmuldvich -
    Stay strong, buddy!

You're approaching the hardest part!
    black -
    Keep strong.

It will be so much better for you and your family.

Healthy body, healthy mind...... hang in there.
    elixirmixer -
    That's it, it's a matter of "how badly do I want to succeed". I've made some minor relapses, but on the whole I'm making some great progress. I've basically become a 'weekender' rather than an 'every f'ing morning' which is a big difference.

As you can expect, the whole world has come against me to try and get me back on the shit but I'm just so sick of having this crap holding me back.
    black -
    I have also given up the booze and drugs some time ago.

It's not easy but it all comes down to what we really want to do.

Every way we can clean our body and mind from toxins is a win.

Keep up the good work, I have faith in you.
    Axismundi000 -
    Bardon's stuff isnt really about asceticism but compared to the lifestyle you are finishing with it must seem that way at the moment. Once the drug vestiges clear you will start to progress better.
    elixirmixer -
    Thank you Andro. Encouragment through this is highly valued. Thank you.
    Andro -
    Glad to hear you're doing this. It may take a while, but you will reap the rewards.

It Gets Better...
    Kiorionis -
    I wish you to come back. You have a fire inside you that I appreciate...
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    EM... is dying...
    R.I.P.
    elixirmixer -
    Is there anyone here that understands what I'm trying to say here? It's written like I'm a bit crazy because I find it funny and entertaining, however, I've written this to help you understand some of the symbology of the Opus. And I might add, that it's likely that anyone who DOES understand what I'm saying here probably does NOT want to encourage talking about it...

Get with it, gentleman

Remember, Alchemists are very tricky
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast