Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

elixirmixer -
    Just for those who didnt click; this short story is an alchemical allegory. The Narrator being the first matter and Sophia being the Astral Spirit.
    elixirmixer -
    Thanks man. Appreciate the support. I have no considered fluoresencts yet no, i might have a peek today. cheers.
    elixirmixer -
    I 100% agree Aham.
    elixirmixer -
    Really I am.against the social welfare programs all together. there are better ways to go about it.

I feel like the reason these pricks are even paying us cash is literally to keep us off the streets; keep us from seeing how bad the problem is actually becoming. (the finacial problem of them stealing all the money)

It's "so we dont notice" how depraved the world is becoming. If we dont see it, we dont think about it.

Australia has typically been known as being the more charitable country in the world, we donate a huge amount of cash to overseas humanity projects. However, we are still caught in the de-sensitization trap, where most people really do not comprehend the severity of the issues in places such as africa and now the middle east.

And as the rooe syarts to tighten around our necks here in australia (which it is) youll noticed thise charaitable works start to dwindle also)

our cost of living is becoming huge, while incomes havent been increasing (except for the rich). We pay the most in the world for power, deslite many renuable energy sources and low population, we pay the most tax in the world, most of which is spent killing islamic people for america, the price of 'items' is 20-50% dearer than what they pay in the states (after conversion) we are literally not even allowed to buy things from amazon because amazon offered good deals therefore they banded in in Australia because it would bring the price down on so many items.

There have been spreading propeganda about who the social welfare will stop over the next 5 - 10 years; giving the usual scarcity tactics.

Ten years ago we had fuck all debt; now we are 100's of billions on debt and its all to pay for american wars. Total scam. I should be in charge and we'd have a better world tomorrow. And a better economy in Australia. ElixirMixer's dictatorship could save the world.

Vote None for me; Ill take it by force.
    Awani -
    I agree however the taxes you ”steal” is not the shitty governments money... it belongs to other slaves. Slaves stealing from slaves. Oh the irony. LOL.

I’ve stolen my fair share as well.

elixirmixer -
    I do agree in some sense. In a rrgular world with regular leaders, where the tax is being spent on the people, then your philosophy would hold true. However, when you lige in the most resource rich country in the world, and your own government is selling you out, fucking you all over, and spending your money and rape parties over on prgy osland with the clintons, then there isnt a lot of motivation to work and pay them tax. In fact i get a much greater sense of fullfilment taking away their money so that i take away from the evil machine and transmute that into research funds and the best foods $$ can buy for my kids.

Alchemy at its.. second or third best...

However its true what you say, we should all have a vocatuon and develop skills, its just said that in this currency driven economy, that a lot of peoples vocation is ruining the planet, and/or supporting the systems (the evil systems) growth and development.

Yes it is a high paying job, however its some of the most brutal working conditions in Australia. Ill be trying my very best, of i fail it will be because my body is literally uncapable of performing the work. We're talking a go-go-go workflow in the middle of the desert with the sun beating down on you for twelve hours a day, doing that for two weeks straight without a break, and then going home for 1 week (you live at the job for those two weeks so dont get to see the family)

So when you calculate the hours its about $28/hour. which is not bad, however ibe had much easier jobs on $35 per hour and even $50 per hour, so, your working hard for the money. its only $80k because of the significsnt hours that you have to put in (84 hours per week).

And your right, if i work hard and save, then i should be able to make the money i need to develop my land into the hobby farm/ aquaponics set-up that ive always dreamed of.

If you love what you do, you dont work a day in your life.
    Awani -
    If you took tax money due to some illness of some sort, fine... but sounds to me you were one of those people that is the reason why I am against welfare in the first place... why should I pay tax to support people who are to lazy to take care of themselves. Fine, no one wants to be a slave or in servitude... but why should I slave so someone else can get the "easy" road. Fuck that.

Perhaps this is Karma... welcome to "reality".

80k a year is pretty good... most people in the world could only dream about such "wealth". If you fuck "that" up you can only blame yourself.

Now if you work HARD, and SAVE plenty... you can perhaps create something that allows you more free time than this job does. Most "slaves" never do this... instead they drink and gamble and eat away everything because they are depressed of the job they have to do... instead of saving up, being smart and eventually creating "another" job that is more enjoyable.

If you are a human being you have to have a JOB... if you don't have a job you are a bum. Even back in the Stone Age people had jobs. I don't see a job as being a slave... or being in servitude... depends on the job and the attitude in doing that job.

Good luck and work hard... and ye shall be blessed... eventually.

Updated 2 Days Ago at 03:06 PM by Awani
    elixirmixer -
    This is all assuming that I am actually CAPABLE of performing the job. It is VERY labour intensive and will definitely be the hardest job ive ever performed.

well see how we go.

Thanks guys
    Seth-Ra -
    With the conversion rate, that's about $6K more than me, even after the child support. Pretty sweet gig.
    black -
    Well-done Mr. Mixer

That means you will be clearing about $1000 / week.

You and the family will be loaded.

New house
    New car
    New lab

It's just like you have won the lottery.
    Aham -
    elixirmixer -
    yep, ive worked out the issue. my new shitty telstra $100 phone will not allow log in.

yeah im getting back into spagyrics because i made an accidental breakthrough that is interesting enough to require some further investigations.
    Awani -
    You were not banned. Not sure what the issue was?

Dragon's Tail -
    Getting back into spagyrics now? I thought you were done with us humble plant peddlers, :P
    Loki Morningstar -
    Really enjoying your blog mate. Been reading some of the back issues. You have been on quite a journey. I really look forward to seeing where it takes you next. Have you thought much about fluorescents?
    elixirmixer -
    Interesting. Ill look that up. Cheers.
    Amon -
    I believe there is a technique for removing bladder stones through sonic breakdown. Basically a tube with clamps at the end of it is driven in your bladder, and by the aid of a microcamera the doctor grabs the stone pieces one by one, and then applies voltage to the tube, causing it to vibrate and shatter the stones in pieces small enough that they may leave your bladder through urine without any pain.
    That is, in case you haven't solved your problem yet.
    elixirmixer -
    Customers!

Business is picking up!
    elixirmixer -
    Everyone needs a good kidnapping once and a while. Taught me a lot HA!

Awani -
    Paracelsus did get kidnapped by the Tartars... perhaps it was the people he wrote about? LOL.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast