Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Blog Comments

elixirmixer -
    I won the battle. Finally. Internet is finally back on and they gave me $350 credit on our account. No one messes with the Mixer
    Awani -
    http://alchemistasonida.com/music/

(notice the names of songs)

elixirmixer -
    I would like to study the effects of sound and music on crystallization of salts and see whether or not positive noises effect the water and are shown in the crystalization patterns in anyway.
    Aham -
    Actually yes. Lately I've been wondering how much of our mental state affects our work (Quantum effect) so to your point, if the music we're listening to makes us happy then maybe (hoping) it affects our work in a positive way too Good topic.
    Aham -
    Yes... atrocious

hahaha
    elixirmixer -
    Ive also found a good dealer for grade 0000 steel wool for anyone trying to build orgone generators.
    elixirmixer -
    I didnt realise you couldnt edit blogs. Sorry for the shocking spelling and grammer. Its early....
    elixirmixer -
    Lol well done. I have to wait for a re-installation...
    Awani -
    I won a similar case recently. What I did was I tracked down the home address of all the board members of the company, and sent them all a letter. What customer services could not sort out for three months, this letter sorted out in two days. A threat works, and even though my letter contained zero threats, the fact that it came to their home address is unsettling for anyone... he he.

Schmuldvich -
    Where 'dem pictures at!?
    elixirmixer -
    Updated 02-21-2018 at 06:51 AM by Andro (Insert video in post.)
    elixirmixer -
    Yes I agree, and feel the intended Spirit of your words. I am hoping this year is the year that I "moderate" myself and my behaviour.

And yes I need to stay focused, the silver thing is just an interesting curiosity but certainly, not quite relevant to my goals.

I admit it did take me some time to realise how little I knew about Alchemy before coming here, and if fact, I have realised that I know very little.

I wont be advertising for apprentices any time soon....

To be honest Andro, I think there is some seriously broken stuff going on inside of me, but I'm sure its nothing we cant sort out over this year.

I do try to contribute, however I can see that without pictures and well structured posts, my "help" or "contributions" can be rather hard to access...

I have volatized some salts, just not enough for collection, and not using the typical essential oils way...

I'm just tired Andro, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, physically basically fucked; scared that I'm going to run out of life before I make it to a refuelling "check-point".

I've ben trying to "sort myself out" for a long time. And my excuses wont do me any good, only more effort and discipline.

I appreciate your sincere chastising. Hopefully next year will be more 'congratulations' rather than condemnation. And ill be doing my best to make that happen.

Correct scientific method would certainly help manage the labwork, and the emotional issues that stem from it, for sure...
    elixirmixer -
    Lol, you've made me laugh on my birthday Awani. Thank you
    Awani -
    Yes She did.

elixirmixer -
    Did He really mention me??!! lol.
    Awani -

Trying to keep it national for you on your special day... have a great one...

Oh by the way, Jesus sends his wishes... saw him the other day.

Kiorionis -
    Also the 14th in USA. Knowing that, I won’t be celebrating until tomorrow
    elixirmixer -
    Happy Valentines Day!
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    BDay is Feb 15th Kiorionis so Today!
    In Europe it's still February 14
    elixirmixer -
    Thanks guys! This is the year of change. I'm hitting 30 clean as a whistle.

I look forward to an even more enlightening year at AF than last year.

My wife loves Johnny Depp hahaha!

BDay is Feb 15th Kiorionis so Today!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast