Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. EM goes for 40 day fast

So my wife finally left me. She took the kids, trying to take all my money and leaving me in the dust.

A perfect time to sit back by an open campfire and enter the Black Phase.

Im going to pack plenty of herbs and water and go live out at blinman until i heal myself. Should be good
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EM; Into the Mountains

So i am leaving the harsh Australian Desert and I will be living in my own block of land in the Flinders Ranges.

I bought the land to purposely be close to the layline grid 44 section, with the hope that SM collection will be heightened by the magnetic chakra.

Ive never lived off-grid before but i sure will be out there. Very little water and no power.

Should be a good thing for my family because it will force us to all start engaging with one another ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just checking in

So how are my grail hunting compadre's?

Anyone found out any groovy tricks latetly?

Ive been going through absolute hell lately hence my absence, however things seem to be picking back up slowly.

Well i hope all has been well with you earnest seekers.

Ciao for now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. ElixirMixer goes to the Dentist

The dentist just rocked my little world. Brutal to say the least.

I haven't been to the dentist since I was 15 years old. I had so much hardened plaque built up on my teeth that I actually thought that is WAS my teeth. All this time I thought that bits of my tooth were chipping away and that I was slowly losing my bottom row of teeth, but it turns out it wasn't my teeth at all, but just a hard layer of plaque, calcium and bacteria that had formed a brittle kind of shell around my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. ElixirMixer is Jett Plane

So they all think they know ElixirMixer...

Let us, step it up a notch...

While the Alchemical world knows me as ElxirirMixer (arn't you all Darlings) my local community knows me as Jett Plane, Jett, Geoff, Jeb, Jet, Plane Jain, "the priest", churchy, mormon, "the preacher" ect......

Really, in actuality, my name is an Irish translation of John. *hint hint*

My mother died when I was 10 months old, in Thai land, on new ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast