Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

vigilance -
    Dude i'm sorry. I had no idea you rap. This is my favorite channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8k...b3BUDD7aMAv12w
    vigilance -
    what are you programming in?
    vigilance -
    it never hurts to be as self-sufficient as possible.
    Seraphim -
    Planting food sounds like a good plan. Thanks for the recommendations and good luck.
    elixirmixer -
    Have food reserves? Find ways to increase income? Pray for those less fortunate then ourselves?

Not sure, each individual has different priorities and responsibilities.

My situation right now is just concerned with getting into Google and planting as.much food as I can on the land I've recently bought.

Leave the children with a safety net is my plan and get into work that I can do from the safety of my own home.

What CAN you do? Whatever it is, find it, and get it done!
    Seraphim -
    So what should we do?
    Seraphim -
    What is a Celestial Body?
    elixirmixer -
    It's a big learning curve to go from scratch and build interactive e-commerce websites, but certainly well worth the investment of time, as I.T. jobs seem to become more and more common with pretty lucrative salaries.
    Very nice. I have recently decided to go down the programming path. Html,css,javascript,ruby and rails first for me. As an interactive web page for a small businesses is all I desire currently.
    I start in 3 days. Will be practicing 6 hours a day.
    As for a trading program. I like deviated averages. However there is not a program that will ping me when the price deviates my desired amount.
    I could also use a program that automatically buys and sells based on deviated average movement.
    But! That will be future fun.
    Good luck!
    (=
    elixirmixer -
    Well the drugs and booze have become an occasional recreation rather than a daily activity which has been a nice step forward. I also feel a big health kick starting very soon over the next few days, I have gained a bit of unnecessary weight this year from sitting around doing I.T. as opposed to opal mining.

However I do feel that God is beconing me to put my all into this SM collection device. The copper pyramid I'm building out of the land is pretty massive. It has 6metre lengths, and the glassware is under construction. I've wanted to try this out for years and it looks like this year is the year.
    black -
    Well Mr. Mixer my feeling is that you are still off the drugs and booze because you are sounding so much clearer and making better life decisions.

All very positive for your further work in Alchemy.

The limestone coast is a beautiful part of Australia, good choice.
    Kiorionis -
    Awesome. Is it vacant land or is there a house on it already?
    elixirmixer -
    unfortunatly no, inland a ways, in the limestone coast, near the bottom of south australia. Good rainfall wasmainly the reason said the location, and also because my wife familyis down there and the limestone coast is just beautiful during the summer, a much nicer destination then where I was up in the mountains and not so far away. now its only a 3 hour drive instead of 6. and 138acres instead of 69, and it rains, so I feel like I've doubled my money just because this investment makes a lot more sense for us then the previous one did.
    black -
    A very good realization Mr. Mixer.

I also feel that not all Volatile Salts are created
    equal when it comes to attracting Virtue.
    black -
    Fronting a beach on the Sunshine Coast ... ????
    elixirmixer -
    Well... yes and know.....

Steve was very fortunate to create some volatized salts via spagyrics... whether or not they share the same virtue as the salts I'm talking about is hard to say without having access to steves salts...

Still, a great achievement on his part, I have tried numerous times to create similar results with only very limited success.
    Seraphim -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    They are all perfectly valid questions.

I feel like I am in a process of un-learning, and am not really the right person to answer those questions.

I don't really know fuck all about alchemy actually. If anything. I hope you do find an answer to your questions Sepharim.
    I feel you. I don't even understand the processes, they sound very confusing. Hopefully you find what you are looking for. Found these links but don't know if they are correct. Good luck bro.

Steve Kalecs Volatile Salts Of Rosemary
    https://www.alchemywebsite.com/steve_kalec.html

Primum Ens Melissae
    https://innergarden.org/en/ens.html
    Andro -
    Interesting and potentially lucrative project.

Make sure you don't get into the pitfalls that many Orgone researchers are prone to.

Study Reich's work diligently, and note that certain conditions have to be met for this to actually work.

A proper "ORAC", when all the underlying principles are understood and implemented, can very well act as a "Cosmo-Telluric Athanor".

Take care not to miss the fine print. And study images of old Athanor designs. They will make even more sense when looked at through an "Orgone" prism.

PS: The so-called "solar paths" may work even better if the actual alchemical process is shielded from sunlight
    Even in "White Sun" processes, it's still the "light" of the "Black Sun" that we're after.

Good luck.
    elixirmixer -
    They are all perfectly valid questions.

I feel like I am in a process of un-learning, and am not really the right person to answer those questions.

I don't really know fuck all about alchemy actually. If anything. I hope you do find an answer to your questions Sepharim.
    Seraphim -
    Congratulations, it sounds fun. Do you have any pictures of the Volatized Salts of Tartar? What does a pure and potent S.M. look like? How is the Volatized Salts of Tartar used to create the true Prima Ens Melissa? Sorry for the newb questions.
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast