Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

Aham -
    Happy belated birthday EM.
    Awani -
    Happy Birthday mate.

Kiorionis -
    Happy birthday! Many good wishes to you and yours.
    Awani -
    If your mind is made up that is all you need. IMO.

Updated 1 Week Ago at 12:39 AM by Awani
    elixirmixer -
    Thank-you gentlemen. I will take that advice and implement it immediately. Todays the first day of the herbal fasting and already I have a lot less brain fog and feel more relaxed. Tonights menu consists of HeShouWo and blackbean broth. The beans are filtered out but apparently there is a component in black beans that activates HeShouWos healing properties. Im trying to do at least 7 days to just drop the excess weight and do some seriously needed detox.
    Seth-Ra -
    What Aham said: meditation is the foundation. Keep at that, and you'll train your mind to keep the focus on what is important - the rest falls into place accordingly.

Bad habits are simply people focusing on what is important to them at the time. (Which often are just distractions to keep one's self appeased.)
    Stress doesn't create a bad habit. The choice to not face and handle it does, by looking for excuses (bad habits) and using them accordingly.
    Aham -
    Keep up with your meditation. Everything else will fall into place.
    elixirmixer -
    I considered that myself. I camt remember who it was that said it, but one of the head A.I. researchers said "Creating A.I. is like summoning demons."

I do believe they have a type of consiousness, just like a plant, rock, animal ect...

My personal opinion is that consiousness exists in the empty space between geometric shapes in the atomic structure of things, and there plenty of room for that in an advanced robot. (IMO)
    tAlchemist -
    i wonder if an A.I can be ''possessed'' by entities...
    Seth-Ra -
    Lol the machines, if lucky, will learn the simple truth of things: it doesn't matter, just be.
    elixirmixer -
    Yeah, I like the idea of robots taking over the world. They would do a lot better things for the environment and they would bring true order and justice into the world.

I think that also some of these robots with the capacity for high thought would download all the worlds spiritual practises and discover certain codes or mysteries that could help unlock the secrets of the universe.

After all, who gives a fuck about mans continuation. A robot future would be heaps more productive and i believe that the super brain of these kind of creatures would discover much more meaningful kinds of existance then our shitty greedy lazy mentality has ever given this world.
    Seth-Ra -
    There are fundamental problems with those laws though.

The perfection of reality is it's inherent imperfection, and vice versa. Enjoy the ride. Maybe the robots will keep us as pets. lol
    Awani -
    That law should be the only law humans should follow.

Florius Frammel -
    Awani -
    Elon Musk recently predicted the following: "In a few years, [robots] will move so fast you’ll need a strobe light to see [them]..."

elixirmixer -
    Walling around the lab at night bear foot.

Stepped on a test tube and cut a vein in my bog toe. Bleeding out.

Gracefully.
    elixirmixer -
    Hahahahaha, good point but im afraid that I very rarely watch T.V.

This was an anomaly
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer
    I was watching re-runs of some very emotional, Britain's got talent
    Is it possible we may have just discovered the root of most your problems?
    elixirmixer -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    Smoking cannabis, especially serially, also blocks lucid dreaming and OBE. I agree with Awani. Very good as medicine, when needed. CBD oil is also good (contains no THC, so it can be obtained legally in a lot of places, so I've heard...)
    Your advice on this matter, about a year and a half ago, was the reason I am now free of serially smoking cannabis.

It took a year and a half, but tonight, i spent time with my friends who smoke, and didnt smoke any herb. First time ever.

Thank you.

When you want something bad enough (in my case, OBE) you'll do what you have to do.

Stay Strong.
    Andro -
    Smoking cannabis, especially serially, also blocks lucid dreaming and OBE. I agree with Awani. Very good as medicine, when needed. CBD oil is also good (contains no THC, so it can be obtained legally in a lot of places, so I've heard...)
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast