Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

tAlchemist -
    Just rob a bank and don't get caught. Simple, won't be broke anymore :P :P :P
    elixirmixer -
    I sure as hell wont be
    Awani -
    Don't keep your savings in fiat.

elixirmixer -
    And thanks guys. I appreciate having you guys to share with. <3
    elixirmixer -
    So i went to that strategic wealth summit and the owner saw something in me and is taking me on as an apprentice to replace him and gave me a $1,000,000 line of credit to do property flips with, after he shows me how to do two little flips using no money at all. He gave me this fake check of mthe $1,000,000 just as a reminder. It was a good feeling.

Of course Andro. The money is only a small sllice of the pie. But one that is hopefully going to fuel some of the other sections of the cake.
    Andro -
    I am glad for every person who manages to be financially successful, so they can realize it's not the answer
    Awani -
    That is amazing. Well done. I did a similar journey years ago. I was also homeless etc. As soon as one understands that money is an illusion and that "poor" is a state of mind everything becomes way more easy.

It was all you (as nothing is separate from "god") and you applied a method that I personally find to be an excellent method: "fuck it, just do it"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero%27s_journey

black -
    Congrats Mr. Mixer, well done.
    elixirmixer -
    (While i do encourage you to start accumulating xrp, there could be a fairly severe crash still ahead of us and Im not sure when the perfect time to buy would be. However, if you do see the markets crash, make sure that you buy XRP.)
    elixirmixer -
    Thanks guys. Yeah glad to be not dead yet.

And Andro is 100% right. If you thought that money was worthless before, check this out:

https://medium.datadriveninvestor.co...r-21acb12c27d1

The Federal reserve bank has printed more money in the last two years....... then it ever has since its establishment before that.

Buy XRP. Most of crypto will die. But XRP will be the network that creates bridges between the Central Bank Digital Currency networks.

Buy XRP.
    Awani -
    Well done. I'm impressed with what you have done.

Thread careful with NFTs in terms of investing.

I gave you a follow on Twitter.

Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist
    The authorities ask where he got the money from
    It's none of the authorities' business where any civilians got their money from.

Taxation is a giant fraud and ALL "governments" are illegitimate and unlawful as long as there is no explicit contractual consent from the "governed".

Also, states are for-profit corporations and their governments are corporate employees.

Governments do NOT "serve the people", but the corporate entities that pay their salaries.

Also, all "money" issued by central banks has its inception in DEBT and has no actual value whatsoever, except in public perception.

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto alchemist
    we now know everything is och after your earlier health scare.
    Glad to hear as well.
    elixirmixer -
    Yeah so... in some ways they are the next big thing and in other ways they are total dogshit. The ones for art are total dogshit.

However the technology itself is interesting it what it will become.

Right now it's dirty doodles on some dodgy online art store.

Tomorrow..... your entire identity and everything about you, all your bank accounts, power-bills, healthcare, drivers license.......... all minted on the blockchain and publicly verifiable.

The devil is always in the detail.

Blockchain is an extrememly powerful technology and the fastest adopted technology in human history.

Blockchain has the power to free humanity from the shackels of its overlords, however also has the power for those overlords to forge shackles that can never be broken.
    ghetto alchemist -
    Thanks for finally posting something, so we now know everything is ok after your earlier health scare.
    I always figured NFT’s were simply a money laundering tools used by criminals.
    Eg: person A puts 100k in his bank account.
    The authorities ask where he got the money from, and he answers that he made a doodle on his computer, made it into an NFT, and then some anonymous person somewhere in the world paid him 2 bitcoins for it.

I mean seriously.....who of us here has ever paid actual money for the rights to shitty drawings?
    Kiorionis -
    Awesome stuff. Are NFTs really the next big thing?
    elixirmixer -
    Thanks Awani
    Awani -
    You should bury gold like this here... this should be a thread.

elixirmixer -
    Agreed.
    Looking forward to it. (and terrified at the same time)
    And yeah I think you mean that statement on more than one level.
    My short theoretical studies of Satanism, and the experience I gained from observing some dark cults and practitioners, have made me realize the severe plight that the satanist has gotten himself/herself into. And not just with God!!!
    It is a shock indeed, when the practitioner reaches the inevitable day, when those who they thought loyally served and worshiped them, reveal their dark intentions, and the fact... that it was their loyal servants, that held the power all along.
    Our leaders have been deceived and led astray via their dark desires and thirst for dominion. I would hate to see the bill oweing on all that power.......
    black -
    Those at the top of the financial pyramid that think they are running the show may be in for a big shock Mr. Mixer.
    elixirmixer -
    Yes I agree Mr. Black that the earth will be fine. Perhaps not for the corporations that feed off of her natural resources, for a time. I believe, as the scientists do, that we are in for a mass extinction event. 95% of life will die, bit that the earth, and humanity, will, after a time of great tribulation, enter the golden age. And at that time I think the psychosis will fade. For a time.

I ascribe mostly to the revelations interpretation mostly, and not from blind faith, I feel like all the signs are there that show that this apocalyptic event is coming. Perhaps sooner. Perhaps later.
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast