Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

tAlchemist -
    Life's a concoction, there will be times for waves and times for still waters. You're not alone and all the best.
    elixirmixer -
    I have been looking at it as a bit of a shamanic initiation.
    Its been great for analyzing my priorities, what i need and what i dont. What parts of me have become superfluous. What parts do i need that ive been neglecting.

I need to do one more run across South Australia and back, with a badly damaged car, which the police will defect (take it off the road) the moment they see it, but if i can sneak past one more time and successfully get my second load out into the mountains, then ill be in prime position for some well needed fasting, healing and transformation. All my years of theoretical hermetics will be applied out there, in the energy vortex (Grid point 44).

Funeral on Friday. Wife is coming. She thinks we are going to have a second chance draw when i come back from 40 fays fasting. What that really is, is an excuse to keep me as a back up while simultaneously hanging around and stabbing my kidneys with false hopes and dreams as well as rubbing it in that i hardly ever get to see my kids anymore.

Im thinking of taking up a long-term hobby project. Building a house from slate stone on my property in the mountains. there is an unlimited amount of slate in the mountains and ive always wanted to build a solid stone house.

Thank you everyone for your support. Hope I can do the same for you's during your hard times. All the best
    black -
    The road is a bit rough and bumpy at present ....

Lets hope there is a clear freeway just up ahead.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Mr. Mixer.
    Awani -
    I understand loss. Wish you well.

Advice is futile, but I always try to suggest the following to those that are going through hard times: look at it as an initiation

In shamanic cultures the shaman is someone that was sick or had problems and managed to cure him/herself. A true doctor, a sage or a man at peace can only reach such a position if there has been some sort of "passing through the fire".

Seraphim -
    Schmuldvich -
    Stay strong, friend. I am sorry for your loss.

Life is like a sine wave, when things are low, it always tend to trend back up positively for some time.

Keep your head up. Wishing you all the best!
    Andro -
    Nothing lives forever.

And Nothing dies forever.

Quoth Queen:

Forever is our today.
    Who lives forever, anyway...
    Hang in there...
    elixirmixer -
    Yeah its rough man. But I deserve it. Ive brought it to this point and the universe requires me to pay the toll. Im sorry guys. Im sorry that i didnt listen. maybe if i had listened and heeded more i would have been able to help him. He didnt deserve this...
    elixirmixer -
    Was about to leave, and got a call about my very ill brother. He doesnt have long to live so ive gone to adelaide before heading bush.

Anyone with some meds, will know how appreciative ill be to spare a little...

Thanks guys. (and gals)
    tAlchemist -
    Just to add onto what I said earlier, I felt this passage resonates with the Dark Night Of The Soul;

Its signature is the colour White. The Wise assure us that when their matter has reached this degree, it is freed from all impurity, perfectly cleansed and very exactly purified. It then takes on the appearance of solid granulations or shining corpuscles, reflecting like diamonds and of a dazzling whiteness. White has also been used to denote purity, simplicity and innocence. White is the colour of the Initiates, because the man, who abandons darkness to follow light, passes from the profane state to that of the Initiate, the Pure. He is spiritually renewed."
    "The Mystery Of The Cathedrals" by Fulcanelli, 1926
    tAlchemist -
    Dark Night Of The Soul
    The only thing to do is obey your inner voice and become still,
    waiting for the inner transformation, (which the "Dark Night"
    heralds), to take place. You may not be aware for a very long time
    of the results of that inner change, but when the desire to work
    comes again and the depression lifts, the Dark Night has (for a
    moment) passed. No one can help during this time, and in many cases
    there is hardly anyone to turn for advice. One must disregard the
    well-meaning advice of family and friends to "snap out of it" this
    is no ordinary depression, but a deep spiritual experience which
    only those who have passed through themselves (in other words to a
    magical retreat) but for many, as the routines of everyday life
    prohibits this, all you can do is cultivate an inner solitude, a
    stillness and silence of heart, and wait, (like a chrysalis waits
    for the inner changes that will result in a butterfly) for the
    Transformation to work itself out. There are many such "Dark Nights"
    that the occult seeker must pass through during the mysterious
    process of mitigation. They are all trials but experience teaches
    one to cope more efficiently.

With fractalic greetings and laughter * Fra.: Apfelmann *

As Above So Below philosophy runs deep. To me there are many different ways one can look at Inner Alchemy. When the work is not external and practiced in a laboratory, It can be done inside the body wit hthe subtle energies and reservoirs, or it can be done in the mind.

An idea of mine regarding Inner Alchemy and the mental realm, is that perhaps the Dark Night Of The Soul which is something I've experienced myself, must occur (Black Stage of the Mind) and passed before one can achieve a new state of mind, perhaps this is Stillness, Bliss, or Ecstasy, or some lesser stage of Enlightenment, but Enlightenment being the ''Gold Stage'' of the mental process.

During my experience with the Dark Night Of The Soul, I felt defeated, and found myself at a bridge a few times that month, what stopped me was my fear of jumping. After this period was over, I experienced at random, a state of ecstacy and bliss, and I saw glowing white orbs hovering and brightening up my room, I'm not sure if this is the next stage but it's what happened weeks after The Dark Night had passed.

One thing that might help that helped me is if you find yourself going through The Dark Night period, to remember that you will always exist, even after physical death. If life is cruel, why should the afterlife be any different, so my reason was to learn all that I can here in the physical realm, become more self-reliant, because at the end of the day one truly only has themselves to depend on, which might be the cause for some to shake their heads but it's the truth at the end of the day.
    Remember The Self, stay true to it. Avoid what is foreign to your soul... recognize what's foreign.
    Awani -
    If you see a fire or a child or a snake talking to you, whilst in the bush... it is the Devil.

Godspeed.

Schmuldvich -
    Sorry to hear about this, EM. What you are going through is incredibly rough, no doubt.

Stay strong, wishing you the best with it all.
    elixirmixer -
    Thanks guys. Im going through some serious pain because of all this. I just feel dead inside atm.

Women can be so cruel and illogical. The kids pay for her actions but she doesnt care. A bit lost atm and just trying to focus on Pure SM manifestation right now. Perhaps seeing some real alchemy occuring would lift my spirits ya know
    Kiorionis -
    Sorry to hear about this, but excited for your fast.

Hope everything goes well.
    black -
    Chin up Mr. Mixer

Perhaps with a steady job no alcohol and no drugs ....

I can see the possibility of a wonderful new life opening
    up for you and hopefully for your wife and children also.

Be strong ...
    there is so much opportunity available for you to explore.

A job will give you security and stability to move forward
    with your life and the Great Work.

Festina lente

God be with you.
    Schmuldvich -
    Wishing you the best!

Stay in touch!
    elixirmixer -
    Hahahaha
    black -
    It's good news that you and your family are moving away from that town.

I pray you will continue with your Alchemic Studies and lab work.

Hope you keep in touch with AF.

All the best Mr. Mixer.
    Awani -
    Glad to hear you are fine... I was worried the authorities had discovered you like this in that Opal mine:

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast