Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Tears of Sophia

As soon as I knew of her, I was sure she would change my life forever. I met her one early spring. Her eyes were like crystals from the ocean and her mousy brown hair rested gently at her bottom.

Each morning I awoke to see her shining face, and each night she would await, out in the fields of her Fathers house, for my return down from the goldfields up in the highlands.

She was as humble as ashes, and yet her Father was a rich man; proprietor of the goldfields. He ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. EM; the working Man

So the ride through social welfare lane has run its course. It was a sweet ride while it lasted, beautiful views with plenty of tourist attractions. However, now that I've been put forward for a job, that I am obligated to take, I have no choice now but to say goodbye to free money forever, and commit to a life of servitude.

You see, in Australia, the gravy boat has been... well.... running out of gravy. The laws surrounding our sweet as fuck social security have been tightening, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. EM: was locked out!

Finally! for some reason my profile wouldnt let me log in for weeks! I thought I had been banned!!!

Not sure why its working again now. if its because of the good people at AF than I thank thee!

Anyway, new spagyric methods have been in development, and I went on a Gold Hunting Mission in New South Wales, Australia. Updates soon! Peace!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Alchemy; Magnets vs Prima Materia

As Elixirmixer slowly digests the concepts of alchemical theory, certain bi-polic waves and trofts have surfaced as many people have witnessed.

There were two ways to go from here. Either begin flat-lining and potentially lose all hope in discovering the true Materia, and true method of workings;

Or progress upward unto new heights, and new, amazing levels of understanding...

I have come to believe that the the Prima Materia, is hardly a material substance ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM; Black Opal Aquisition.

Black Opal from Lightning Ridge, NSW, Australia can be considered the worlds most valuable type of Opal.

Ranging from $500 to $15,000 per carat, Black Opal is very rare, and forms in smaller globules than your standard Australian Opal, such as is found in Coober Pedy, Mintibe, Lambeena ect..

Its always good to keep your ears out for things that are rare and talk with people who are considering selling.
    Today someone who serves me fuel in town was saving for a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast