Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

elixirmixer -
    I went with a butter glaze and some fried asparagus

Andro -
    What goes well with pork?
    Nuts, beef, lamb, cheese, turkey, fish, shellfish, soy, eggs, dairy, and beans. But minus the soy, I guess.

Methionine
    JDP -
    VEGEMITE!
    Schmuldvich -
    Potassium does not dissolve gold, nor is potassium the Tartar that Paracelsus was writing about...

Be wary about the "gold leaf" you buy. Much of the leaf sold online is an absolute sham and will dissolve in nearly any solution.
    elixirmixer -
    Ive cleaned out the inbox.

Well apparently its suppose to dissolve gold leaf, treats various forms of cancer and was highly esteemed by Paracelcus and his followers.

Im having trouble getting them out of solution They seem to readyily evaporate with water even at low temperatures, however, the dried crystals that have formed around the boiler flask seem to resist some pretty high temperatures. some 200 degrees.

perhaps I have two different things. I am going to repeat the entire experiment later this week and see if my results are the same. Ill also be experimenting with some of the other methods. Im doing it 'quickly' however better results are likely to be possible for longer processes.
    Schmuldvich -
    Stoked to see you happy!

What are you able to do with volatilized potassium?

(P.S. I attempted to reply to your PM days ago but your inbox was full)
    Kiorionis -
    Congrats!
    Seraphim -
    Glad you are so happy . I look forward to your photos. I like beers, Cheers!
    elixirmixer -
    Thank you Aham. Your always such a refreshing word of support.

Aham -
    Congratulations E to the effing M. Glad you have C een it 2

Can't wait for pics.
    elixirmixer -
    OhOhOh how could I forget!

Special mention to Kiorionis; who, making a comment on another topic/experiment, was the true inspirational mentor that I owe my success to.

Your words won the day.

Thanks friend
    elixirmixer -
    Many thanks to go out tonight.

Number 1: Salazius.. whilst I didnt use any of the methods described in your collection of writings, it was still noce reading and helped me to stay focused.

Number 2: Solomon Levi, I believe I found an old pheonix post of yours that did assist me by reminding me of the Mercury factor.

Number 3: Myself. Ive spent 13 years and about 20 grand trying to get to this point. There were many times when the urge to give up was crushing me; however, I persisted.

Number 4 which is really number 1: Jesus. He knew I needed it this time and He's come through at the last minute, again, as usual.

Number 5: Awani. Self explanatory.

The list goes on. I stand upon the shoulder of giants... and I can see my house from here....

Very happy right now. Very.

Love to all reading. Mwah!
    elixirmixer -
    What a lovely thing to say. Very motivating.

Thank you.

I am deeply considering revisiting the LBRP and Kabbalistic cleansings.

Prayer usually helps too and I havent been doing enough of that lately.

Goodnight everyone
    Euphrasia -
    Yeah they could lol. Though when I read your story of coming across a large amount I thought of them.
    Shedding the base human habits is really difficult, and I think it's great that you are trying. The very thing that soon led me to alchemy (though I guess spiritual alchemy) was a strong desire to better myself, and it isn't easy to go from a curse-slinging, devil-worshiping necromancer to a clean slate ready for betterment, but the beautiful thing is it's possible. It's more then possible, it's bound to happen eventually. It may be hard right now, but you have more then enough strength inside required to tackle this. ☺
    elixirmixer -
    I would really love to get in touch with the gnomes though; they can show me where the opal is!!
    elixirmixer -
    I am a complete novice when it comes to magic and at this stage do not have any of the equipment used to help focus the mind.

Im still just working on kicking my base human habits of smoking and drinking. Sad really, I should really lift my game.

Im hoping that soon and finally I have some alchemical medicinals that will motivate me to perform better and gain the peace of mind required for Magick.
    elixirmixer -
    I agree with that. My battle strategy is to just not leave my house or open my door for anyone for a week straight.

My friend is leaving Coober soon and its almost inevitable that im going to be going to a big party so Im thinking that ill wait till after that and then go into lockdown.
    Euphrasia -
    I think it's probably different for each person, but imo the method above appears to be for mostly summoning a spirit, which gnomes are not. The issue is just seeing their 'subtle form', and opening up the eyes to do so. I've heard of such methods that create a 'wash' for the eyes, though I hadn't tried that before (this is mentioned in Comte de Gabalis, and I'm fairly certain Paracelsus also talks about it.) I've had luck with an Undine and a Salamander using my own methods, but it may not work for other people.
    Awani -
    It only takes three days for the body to stop craving. All you need is to last three days. Any craving after that is 100 % ONLY the mind.

elixirmixer -
    I have not been able to contact the gnomes.

Any recommendations?
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast