Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

Loki Morningstar -
    That sounds like a great idea. I have been thinking about how Alchemy was like modern Shamanism recently, and I feel it would be nice to cover both those ideas.
    Updated 06-07-2018 at 12:38 PM by Loki Morningstar
    elixirmixer -
    What about a part 'Modern Alchemists'
    Loki Morningstar -
    That would be nice, a section about dreams, imagination, and the subconscious, is important. So much I want to talk about! The hardest bit seems to be organising it, so frustrating lol. It is odd how some dreams seem to stay with one more than others, perhaps not from the subconscious but more data from the unconscious filtered through the subconscious.

FaceJacker sucks! Long live Alchemy Forums!
    Kibric -
    Maybe a section in your book about dreams. There are some dreams that stay with you for years.
    To much lasting detail to be just random creations from the subconscious.
    I'm glad you jacked FaceSmash in too.
    Loki Morningstar -
    The tablet idea was based on a dream I had. It was only a simple dream, but perhaps I will post that at some point.
    Loki Morningstar -
    Thanks Kibric. It is really so nice to have somewhere to meet people with similar interests. So glad I jacked FB in.
    Kibric -
    The goal being to create a "stone tablet".
    Having and internalising the tablet allows everything you touch to turn to gold; achieve anything.
    Interesting idea. Look forward to reading more.
    Loki Morningstar -
    Haha, yeah some of them are too longs for me to read unless I felt it completely necessary. Hence, "or not at all."
    Awani -
    Read whole threads... start with this one. LOL.

Loki Morningstar -
    Knowing people with similar interests is really helpful when in the pursuit of knowledge. So glad that this place exists.

I like ceremonial magic. An occult form of self development; self programming. What kind of alchemy you into?
    Updated 06-03-2018 at 06:05 PM by Loki Morningstar
    elixirmixer -
    Im basically here to share what ive learnt with less experienced members and also to have a community to bounce ideas off and ask questions when i get stuck.

Im mainly focuses on alchwmy but im slowly introducing myself into ceremonial magic aswell and the forum has been very helpful in that regard.
    Loki Morningstar -
    Mainly personal development, philosophy, and cognitive science; then, the prior necessitating the following; geometry, mathematics, linguistics, physics, chemistry, and biology. How about yourself?
    Updated 06-01-2018 at 01:01 PM by Loki Morningstar
    elixirmixer -
    What kind of work are you interested in, in particular?