Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Blog Comments

Schmuldvich -
    I am thoroughly enjoying these blog entries, Kibric!
    Kibric -
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki Morningstar
    Nice article Kibric. I am really enjoying your blog. I can vouch for not messing around with fire (sunlight) until one knows what they are doing. As you rightly say, due to sun gazing without really knowing what I was doing, I had a bit of a psychotic break. I tend to put it down to a mixture of things, but I feel the sun gazing was a large factor. This exercise is a really nice way of easing in gently, for a long time I have been avoiding the sun because of past issues, a few months ago something told me it is time to accept the sun back into my life, this will be a great practice to start to learn the element. Thanks.
    Sun gazing is a powerful technique but location and time have to be considered carefully.
    When the eye's receive more light than usual for a sustained period it affects the pineal gland.
    Thanks for supporting the blog. I am putting a lot of effort into it, trying to be as thorough as possible.
    Its nice to know its getting through to someone.
    Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 02:45 PM by Kibric
    Loki Morningstar -
    Nice article Kibric. I am really enjoying your blog. I can vouch for not messing around with fire (sunlight) until one knows what they are doing. As you rightly say, due to sun gazing without really knowing what I was doing, I had a bit of a psychotic break. I tend to put it down to a mixture of things, but I feel the sun gazing was a large factor. This exercise is a really nice way of easing in gently, for a long time I have been avoiding the sun because of past issues, a few months ago something told me it is time to accept the sun back into my life, this will be a great practice to start to learn the element. Thanks.
    Schmuldvich -
    Excellent blog! Solid advice that resonates well with me and my experience on this Earth.
    Loki Morningstar -
    What the!?! He is laying in fire, at times on fire?!? Don't think I'll try this any time soon lol. Really look forward to researching it at some point though. Strange regarding his cholesterol, and drinking so little water. Even if there is some kind of trick to not getting burnt, one would need lots of mental control to get that close to the heat. Very interesting. Thanks. Will do.
    Kibric -
    Thanks Loki.. Sorry you lost your show...
    You've got a layout for a good book, keep us all updated.
    Loki Morningstar -
    Nice article, and video, Kibric. Based on your recent blog posts it seems we may be on similar paths. Namaste.
    Loki Morningstar -
    Nice article Kibric. Well written, really enjoyed it. I like these ideas. Many are universal; "The animals are your teachers, their patterns and behaviours contain wisdom." Modelling, success leaves clues. "Know what fruits are poisonous." Physical and mental diet, we often know what is bad for us yet do we follow it? Thanks for sharing.
    Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 06:00 AM by Loki Morningstar