Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

tAlchemist

1. I'll Be Back Later - Outwitting The Devil - Napoleon Hill

I have noticed that I keep falling back into my bad habits, old routines, growing more and more lazier, and things like that, leaving nothing to show of my work and also by allowing my own personal progress to stagnate. I'll be taking a break from all forums to clear my head and get back into the right state of mind.

I wont come back here until I have something to show of my work. Not because I feel I have to but as gratitude. It will probably be a couple of years before i log back ...

Updated 5 Days Ago at 12:09 PM by tAlchemist

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Instant Spontaneous Conbusti- No, Astral Projection!

The other night I was laying in my bed and all of a sudden I started floating up. This happened all on its own. I felt a presence in front of me and still being traumatized by my past experiences, I reached to where I assumed the individual would be in a certain spot in front of me (astral senses, don't know any other term for it as of right now)... and I squeezed what I thought might be the head of someone, as hard as I possibly could... I let go, and looked at my hands, and on both of my hands, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Astral Projection

First blog here, and I don't even know what a blog is so I'm just gonna rant and invite others to chime in.

My last out of body experience... (Yes JDP, it is very real, try to will yourself to float up when you get sleep paralysis) was where I projected in my room, and I felt someone... It's a sixth sense because I don't experience this in my waking life... I felt someone across the room looking at me... and someone I couldn't see but could sense, stormed right towards me and I felt, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized