Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Blog Comments

Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist
    don't be surprised if I make a new account claiming to be me cause of forgotten passwords
    Just write it down somewhere safe And good luck at outwitting the devil!
    tAlchemist -
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro
    This is quite common in the early stages of conscious OBE. But the sooner one learns to manage and eventually do away with basic fears, such entities will no longer be an issue. They'll most likely go look for someone else's fears to feed on, and you'll be free to explore beyond your immediate surroundings. Not gonna lie though, there are far more potentially "frightening" challenges "out there" (actually "in there" is the right term, but that's a different story)... But with enough training and patience/persistence/perseverance, there is an infinity of infinities to explore.. and beyond...
    There being more frightening experiences out there is something I agree with. When will I be prepared to face them though...
    tAlchemist -
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich
    ---
    Sorry Schmuldvich for a late reply.

After you asked about Personal Shopper I went on Youtube to watch the trailer. It looks okay. If you think I might like it then I'll give it a peak, and see what its like. I won't say when because I procrastinate way too much now that I think of it lol I still haven't made my ''crystals'' yet.

Just so you and everyone knows, I don't ignore people unless they're being hostile and unfriendly, then I might ignore, but sometimes I just respond really late. My apologies.
    Schmuldvich -
    ---
    Updated 02-11-2020 at 01:55 PM by Schmuldvich
    Andro -
    elixirmixer -
    Are there any particular training courses/regiments that you would recommend?
    Andro -
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist
    BUT NOW, I'm dealing with my true fears face to face and this is hard. Think of the movie Insidious, and witnessing these types of beings right in front of your face talking, screaming, and attacking you. For me, this is a hard thing to confront because when I astral project, they're already standing, they're already ready and I'm just ''waking up'' or just leaving my body, and then more often than not I get swarmed by these things, it catches me off guard and I begin to freak out.
    This is quite common in the early stages of conscious OBE. But the sooner one learns to manage and eventually do away with basic fears, such entities will no longer be an issue. They'll most likely go look for someone else's fears to feed on, and you'll be free to explore beyond your immediate surroundings. Not gonna lie though, there are far more potentially "frightening" challenges "out there" (actually "in there" is the right term, but that's a different story)... But with enough training and patience/persistence/perseverance, there is an infinity of infinities to explore.. and beyond...
    elixirmixer -
    I may or may not have told you about my intantenious projection... was the most powerful experience of my life till this day. i was 16, was just relaxing after work in a silent house, staring ata the wall. then BOOM, NUTHER WORLD!!! was fucking crazy.ill go into more detail if ya need but ehhh....