Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

vigilance

1. Monday, Oct. 19 2021

I've already bought two beats. lol. got people phone numbers, G.C. is in. Lots of stuff. Lots I can't talk about too.

This stuff is coming up. I've let it all out, right? It's a barbarous name. Specifically for a value. Its the Measure of hte Throne, and almost an anagarm of Matan Torah.. The receiving of the Torah, which Metatron gave to Moses. Whereever there is theopany, it's Metatron. The Holy One Blessed Be He, is almost always refering to Theopany when you see it used. It's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I met my wife Francine on Aug 1, 2012.

I had seen her pop on on the little thumbnails.. I clicked someone else by mistake ,the screen changed, and of course all the thumbnails changed, and I was all like wwait, what was that. I dunno lots of people know how that thing works eh? ha. Anyways.. I spent some time clicking on differnet thumbnails trying to see if hers would come up again. I can remember, i think. well. its a neat detail anyways.. kinda getting frustrated and i think i just clicked on someone eles to look.. not just to change ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. well here it is.

Buckminister Fuller. Operating Manual for Spaceship Earth. What he is discussing are.. the "outliers" in Westworld, the "anomalies" in the Matrix. When was that? 1999? Just saying. Pi the Movie was 1998 I believe. Brian talked about that a lot while it was in production. It had a cool website for a bit. Maybe it still does. Anyways.

The Great Pirates.

The Great Pirates said to all their lieutenants around the world, "Any time bright young people
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I totally forget about Edward DeBono.

I totally forgot all about this. THis is about hte only thing I remember about the gifted program. this is grade elementary school, MAYBE grade 8.

we were trained in methods of critical thinking, lateral thinking, and brainstorming.

lol. they may have been experimenting on us? I thought the teacher was a twit. But she was playing possum and watching us.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. jesus christ this is stupid.

2021? really? REALLLYYYYY???

Sun Cycle 25 is the start of Aquarius. buckle up, fishies.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast