Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

vigilance

1. jesus christ this is stupid.

Hello.

Updated 3 Days Ago at 12:00 PM by vigilance

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I also did this

so.. the shop was in the basement storage/furnace. If I wanted to work down there, I had to bring everything downstairs, across the recroom, and reverse that when i was done. So I rarely did. I cut down the bench and made some legs, and moved it to the garage (which has never been used as one anyways). I now know where everything is, and it's right there. Also, it's very solid.

this is what the rest of it was looking like down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I know what I did last summer

So Covid, yadda yadda, we decided to have a little beta-test garden, a proof of concept to see if we enjoyed it and wanted to go further with it. We planted some seedlings, I whipped up a little rack from scrap wood

I had told the wife to plan for a 4x8 space. haha. I think she just randomly started a bunch of seeds, and then on top of that arranged from tomato plants and something else. Cant remember. I had ordered material ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jaroš Griemiller - Rosarium philosophorum (1578)

As mentioned in another post, this is known as "Griemiller's Rosary". If you're like me, you are probably familiar with at least a couple of the images, although they are rarely used with any source/citation information. I think I may have happened upon the name from something McLean had posted? For awhile my best source was a pdf of a few images.. it was like a pamphlet that might be handed out at an exibhition, but lacking much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. MBK 2° Ms. chem. 21 Lux lucens in tenebris, Splendor solis, Angelus lucis (1584)

A couple of things.. I resize images before posting.. I'm not extremely consistent, I use anywhere from 500-600px width. I don't have the patience to resize one copy for display, upload both that and the original, and hotlink the display to the original. There is no click bait or ulterior motives here, I have no idea of how many people "View", there are no "likes" or other fake internet points, there's no ranking that's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast