Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. jesus christ this is stupid.

2021? really? REALLLYYYYY???

Sun Cycle 25 is the start of Aquarius. buckle up, fishies.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who was Douglas Adams?

It occurs to me that this isn't that "weird" at all. I'm using a blog like people use their blogs. lol. I don't use my actual "blog" like this. Im so confused. I'm just self-conscious about making several different blog entries a day here. I mean, this is totally not gonna last forever. I work as fast as i can when I'm like this, ccause it doesnt stay. Sorry I'll be "slipping" a bit on my correspondence. Don't worry, I'll be back. Its kinda weird how I can switch back ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. letting my freak flag fly

So I'd say.. this happens sometimes.. But it's only happened once. What was weird is that it wasn't during a tingle-time. I just realized I was responding to my wife in rhyme, spontaneously. I got scared. I looked it up. Turns out, it's a "thing":

https://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Obse...yming_disorder

Okay, so maybe not one time, but not like that. Some silly shit will pop into my head it's over. Now that I'm talking about it, I bet it starts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I also did this

so.. the shop was in the basement storage/furnace. If I wanted to work down there, I had to bring everything downstairs, across the recroom, and reverse that when i was done. So I rarely did. I cut down the bench and made some legs, and moved it to the garage (which has never been used as one anyways). I now know where everything is, and it's right there. Also, it's very solid.

this is what the rest of it was looking like down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I know what I did last summer

So Covid, yadda yadda, we decided to have a little beta-test garden, a proof of concept to see if we enjoyed it and wanted to go further with it. We planted some seedlings, I whipped up a little rack from scrap wood

I had told the wife to plan for a 4x8 space. haha. I think she just randomly started a bunch of seeds, and then on top of that arranged from tomato plants and something else. Cant remember. I had ordered material ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast