Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. EM's been naughty

So my ignorance was too much for me to bear any longer. So let's just say, a friend of a friend of a friend of mine HACKED into some of our Spanish friends published works and translated them.

Rhoend has been up to his usual shenanigans, and is selling recipes now on some website. I'm sure glad I didn't pay for this crap, however, already having a decent understanding of how the great work flows, I was able to pull a few gems out of his work. Such as confirmation that my intended ...
  2. Another day - Another failure

So it seems I'm a pretty shitty alchemist. My wife even told me to give up on it because of how epic I've been failing lately.

I wasted $40 worth of Sage oil, trying to volatize the salts. The liquid went brown like Steve kalec's and I got a white fume like Steve, however, no crystals formed. I got jipped.

Does anyone have an explanation as to why my salts didn't volatize? All I can think of is remembering Andro saying something about the salt having to be very pure, ...
  3. EM got Skype!.. I think....

A few of you have been telling me to get Skype so, I'm pretty sure its done, just PM me if you need. No stalkers
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2