Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Phoenix and Salamander

From Louis Ginzberg's "Legends of the Jews"

Among the birds the phoenix is the most wonderful. When Eve gave all the animals some of the fruit of the tree of knowledge, the phoenix was the only bird that refused to eat thereof, and he was rewarded with eternal life. When he has lived a thousand years, his body shrinks, and the feathers drop from it, until he is as small as an egg. This is the nucleus of the new bird.

The phoenix is also called "the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ezekiel

Ezekiel 22

17 The word of Adonai came to me: 18 “Human being, the house of Isra’el has become an alloy of base metals for me; they are all copper, tin, iron and lead mixed together in the crucible, the dross left over from the silver. 19 Therefore Adonai Elohim says this: ‘Because you have all become dross, I will collect all of you inside Yerushalayim. 20 Then, just as they collect silver, copper, iron, lead and tin into a crucible and blow fire on it to melt it down; so likewise ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. EM: Rock Bottom

The wife is gone. cut contact. never to be recovered.

Going out for Aboriginal Initiation. Fast after that.

Jealous Awani!?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM: A detour to the lands

SO I've gotten a bit side tracked since half way through my move out to the mountains. I went out to the aboriginal lands and have been living with a family out here for about a week. It's been a real eye opener.

Today's lunch, Goanna! It's really beautiful to see how strong family bonds are around here. Way More than your average white folk in Australia.

I almost got burnt alive by the elders for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, I was 60 seconds off, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Astral Projection

First blog here, and I don't even know what a blog is so I'm just gonna rant and invite others to chime in.

My last out of body experience... (Yes JDP, it is very real, try to will yourself to float up when you get sleep paralysis) was where I projected in my room, and I felt someone... It's a sixth sense because I don't experience this in my waking life... I felt someone across the room looking at me... and someone I couldn't see but could sense, stormed right towards me and I felt, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast