Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. EM; the Land Owner.

So today was the day.

I spent more money today than I usually spend in 3 years. We bought 69 and three quater acres of the flinders ranges goat grazzing fields.

Im going to try and get a loan to build a large live-in shed out there so that I can start working the land.

Anyone wanna lend me $30grand?

Im pretty excited right now. *Cracks beer* And dont normally eat pork but today is a bit special so christmas dinner has come early. Nice leg ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Note to self: try not to wander astray

It's been tough to stay positive. To not feel just totally defeated. I had written a long post here about everything but decided to delete it.

All I will say is, in case any of you happen to be wondering why there are so few women (insert profession here) throughout history, it's because of oppression in various forms: stigma attached to a professional woman, books not being published or purchased, men taking the work and putting their own name on it. And it hasn't stopped. I am literally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Em's SUCCESS!!!

SUCCESS!!!! Mother fuckin fuckinFUCKERS!!

E.... to the mother fucking M has successfully volatized some potassium!!!

ALLLLLLLL riiiiiiiiighttttt..........

Pics posted tomorrow or next day.

Still need to work out how to dry them off but im sure it wont be too hard. Im only on the 3rd or 4th circulation but ive finally got a positive pH reading and my vodka has gone to milk.

Feeling pretty good right now. Don't mess with it! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM; Damned if you Smoke, Damned if you don't.

Smoking and drinking gives me a headache.

Not smoking and drinking gives me more of a headache.

My gorgeous wife is cleaning up the lab for me.

Volatized Salts of Tartar is up next.

Liver of Sulfur was a fail.

There is some unwritten law of the universe that states "If you're going to quit smoking, you're going to have a very bad day.

Today is one of those days.

The urge to kill is greatly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hiding out in the Dragon's lair

Hey everyone,

I've gotten a few messages so I thought I would post an update. I've had to divert my time toward a new kind of alchemy, which is being tied into a fictional story. I'm also building my little cottage out in the woods, and that's eating up every minute of my days-off from a day-job I took.

I'll definitely be back to lab work at some point, but my energy is focused on other matters at the moment. Not sure how long the house will take, but November will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast