Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Just checking in

So how are my grail hunting compadre's?

Anyone found out any groovy tricks latetly?

Ive been going through absolute hell lately hence my absence, however things seem to be picking back up slowly.

Well i hope all has been well with you earnest seekers.

Ciao for now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Image sets..

I had these all uploaded to Google Photos, and organized in Collections on Google+. There's no way to link to "all public albums", so they are basically orphaned now. Here's a list of them. No particular order, but I attempted some basic grouping. It's not perfect.

Abraham Eleazar - Uraltes chymisches Werck [1760]
    https://goo.gl/photos/rxViibfCTozKFQfw7

Giovanni Battista Nazari - Tre sogni della tramutatione metallica (1572)
    https://goo.gl/photos/g2rNm76RthKtWXHK7 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Johann Georg Hagelgans

Firstly, bear with me, especially if you're interested in the content I've posted here on this blog or in the forums. There's lots of neat stuff here. (follow the links!)...

I'm pretty sure I came across Hagelgans on Pinterest while looking at other geometrical diagrams.. these were in the other "suggested" images:

..and those lo-res versions were all I could find. Each search eventually landed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mellon MS.12 - previously owned by Ripley and John Dee

Source: Mellon MS. 12: A collection of alchemical texts attributed to Lull, with some additional matter

The first page of the manuscript has the following information added in modern times:

"This ms. was formerly the property of the famous mathemetician, astrologer, and alchemist (?) John Dee. It figures in the list of (? ?) mss. published by the Bibliographical Society of London in 1921 and edited by (?) James (Ms. No. T.66) and under the same number in the original
    Categories
    Uncategorized