Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. God is with me.

3 years ago i was door knocking for the LDS church and the missonaries and I knocked on a door that was about 8 doors down from my house.

About 6 months later i saw the man we spoke to again. A long story short; this man was a psyco and two weeks later he invited me over for dinner with his family, and locked me in the shed and tortured me and tried to extort me $10,000. He badly damaged my voice box and head and broke my thumb and chocked me until i passed out; resuscitated me and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Finally practising Alchemy

15 years of study.

Lets estimate a rough $25,000 worth of equipment and experiment feedstocks.

And only now can i even begin to actually read an alchemical text and ACTUALLY know what they are talking about.

Granted; the entire time up until now I thought that i knew what it all ment but i was pretty far off the entire time. And i now suspect that the vast majority of people on this site still are truly far far from the truth.

So what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. " Civilisation is a deception " - A Hermit's Guide to Longevity

These Taoist practises don't use the natural world to achieve longevity but i wanted to include them because of their simplicity and usefulness.
    All these practises directly affect the body's ability to increase and direct it's electrical activity.

Taoist practises

" Flying the metallic essence behind the elbows "

For this method use the time after the hour midnight and before the hour noon.
    This is the time when the chi is produced. ...

Updated 1 Week Ago at 04:47 PM by Kibric

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 3D Printing service.

I now have to capacity to 3Dprint anything you HAVE a blueprint of: stl file (autocad file).
    I am offering this service to anyone who needs it.
    This is a non-for profit situation. The price will be cost plus a dash to maintain the machine and buy new PLA rolls.

However, to forum members and forum member friends, i will be a seriously cheaper alternative than a commercial option as i do not intend to make any money. Just buddies

If anyone is interested ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. " Civilisation is a deception " - A Hermit's Guide to Longevity

Using the environment - Continued

The observation of the natural world is paramount if you are going to use it to achieve longevity.
    The best teachers are patterns. Nature is full of them.
    What might be seen as abnormal behaviour might have an important reason behind it.
    Animals do get some leisure time but a lot of the time everything they do has a reason behind it.
    Where do animals go when they get sick ?

Geophagia

Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 08:18 PM by Kibric

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast