Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Using Blacklight to identify energy rich minerals

Some very interesting observations today. Having bought an UV light (a proper one, not an led one) and having slept out at the mine to sing koonbiya, drink piss, write music and find opal all throughout the night hours; many interesting things occured....

Most of which are hardly of any concern to you. My epic song that i started writing isnt finished yet...

However, upon using the blacklight to scan around for opal at night, another amazing thing caught my eye.... ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The life of a slave...

I dont know how you people do it.

Ive done my absolute best not to contribute in anyway to society (the death-machine).

And to take from it and turn it iti something beautiful (my family)

But now they have me by the balls. I have some serious hours now at work and its fuckin killin me already. I cant be on the dole anymore because i moved to a 'lesser opportunities area' so i either had to go to work or get cut off the dole completely for 6 months. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Keep me calm boys.

I had my first theft from my opal mine today.

I saw them do it.

I need advice.

Usually; we shot first and ask questions later out here....

Id like to go to the grave without having to explain murder to the big man upstairs.

I then thought about going and taking a big shit; and smearing it on the walls of this blokes mine, making it near impossile to work.

Im trying to be big about this, and maybe smearing shit ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. EM is not well..

Im in some serious pain here lads.

Ive got a gall-bladder full of stones. Its fucking killing me. I moved a stone oit of my gall bladder using my tai-chi relaxation skills; which was a horrible idea, lodging it into my pancreas.

They want to take oit my gall-bladder which is not happening. Im dying fully intact.

If anyone is feeling generous and would like to see EM live long enough to post the work on gypsum and moon radiation; it would be lovely to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. We're getting there...

Finally finished the 6000km move.

I have offically mangled 3 oit of 4 of the cars my wife has ever owned.

Last night a kangaroo jumped out at the car and smashed its face into my headlight.

Im assuming the kangaroo was perfectly fine, and that the blood weeping from the headlight was just my car trying to heal itself.

New Philosophers Stone equipment is being ordered and the Grand work will soon begin.

"What a man can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 16 ... LastLast