Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. !!Victory!!

After at least 9 long months i have defeated the dreaded Telstra (a tele-network company here in Australia, the largest one) in an all out battle-royal.

I was nice and held back from swearing and skitzzing my shit; until yesterday when i exploded and said "if you fucking wankers dont drop my bill to zero and turn my internet back on im going to sue you because this fucking shit is illegal!!!"

And then they were fiiiinally like "we are returning your bill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Birthday Celebrations

3. My b-day bitches!

Party!!.........???? Nope.

I need the coin for my birthday list:

1x 34.5" parabolic mirror
    1x brand new hotwater system on the government rebate.
    1x Captain Jack Sparrow costume for tantra training.
    1x point of DMT.

Not a bad spread ey?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Its time to face facts

ElixirMixer is giving up making elixirs.

In over 10 long years, this hobby has done very little for me. Sure I know a herb or two for a bad cough or a saw knee. Sure I have a general idea about biology and medicine. But in truth this art has done me much more harm than good. Cost me and absolute fortune, as you all well know, and has led to mostly feelings of failure and worthlessness more than anything else; and hey, let's not even mention how badly it's isolated me from family and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM's been naughty

So my ignorance was too much for me to bear any longer. So let's just say, a friend of a friend of a friend of mine HACKED into some of our Spanish friends published works and translated them.

Rhoend has been up to his usual shenanigans, and is selling recipes now on some website. I'm sure glad I didn't pay for this crap, however, already having a decent understanding of how the great work flows, I was able to pull a few gems out of his work. Such as confirmation that my intended ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast