Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. EM's Rap

https://send.firefox.com/download/69...LElJ3MkTE0NRXQ (if it works) is my first online hosting so it might not work...

i tink only 20 people can download it or something.. i dunno...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Time for a blog

Look... its been what... 4 years??

Time( sometime this year) to bring EM onto the team. I feel like this website needs a bit of an upgrade. I mean, i i could just freely post rap videos on these blogs then we would all be having a much better time.

My I.T. skills are starting to ramp up due to uni and i feel like the alchemy world is missing out on a lot of entertainment factor, such as my music, Andros music, because we are limited by the UI of the website...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'll Be Back Later - Outwitting The Devil - Napoleon Hill

I have noticed that I keep falling back into my bad habits, old routines, growing more and more lazier, and things like that, leaving nothing to show of my work and also by allowing my own personal progress to stagnate. I'll be taking a break from all forums to clear my head and get back into the right state of mind.

I wont come back here until I have something to show of my work. Not because I feel I have to but as gratitude. It will probably be a couple of years before i log back ...

Updated 04-04-2020 at 12:09 PM by tAlchemist

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Community Online Lab Project

So I just got a very lucrative offer on the parcel of land I'm selling. If the sale goes through, I will be setting up the ULTIMATE lab.

Since everyone was fuckin whinging last time because I was trying to "sell the solvent" I decided to PAY FOR EVERYTHING because the rest of you are such cheap tightasses.

However, I still really would like it to be a community based project. Video updates, idea sharing. Think of my as a puppet and you guys as the puppet master. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. EM's finacial advice

As the world economy takes a huge hit this week and next week and more and more as we get deeper into the corona extermination,

I would like any of you who do have a bit of cash saved up to consider investing in commodities. the price of platinum is dropping to within very appealing prices and silver has started to move down to where it should be...

If you do not understand interest rates and inflation and how to calculate the impact of these on your saving over long ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast