Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. techno from UltraLogic

This was me "back in the day", before the internet as we know it (world wide web). Some time ago I did some searches to see if there was anything on the net about us.

Of course, they turned "HP" into hewlett packard, when it meant hack/phreak. We had nothing to do with hewlett packard computers. Most of us were C64 users. We had our own wardialer, x25 network scanner.. code hacker for phreaking. By this point ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The language of the birds, fulcanelli, etc.

So I use my facebook mainly as a notebook.. I copypasta excerpts of whatever I'm looking through at the time with some keywords so I know I'd be able to find it again, things like that. Then I regularly download my archive. I have a lil program that parses it and lets me search on different terms.. So for instance, I can search out every reference I've made to "metatron" or something like that. I actually use it all the time. It also timestamps what I'm saying and when.. I used to use ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Magnetic fields and their effects and applications in spagyric work

As was described on these forums before, it appears in practice that strong magnetic fields have a negative impact on simple spagyric preparations. This can most readily be observed in the action of direct electric heating setups, when used in close proximity, or even directly on, the substances being operated on.

The reason for this was intriguing at first, and is what piqued my interest and led to some light observation of the effect and the apparent theory behind it. I can confirm, ...
    Tags: energy, spagyrics Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized