Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. EM... is dying...

Well..

Well..

Well....

It seems that for me the cat is out of the bag. Elixirmixer, as an entity, no longer has any place here. I have shared everything which I am willing to share, and most openly and honestly, and the greatest secrets are hidden in those stranger written pieces. They are my gift to you, and i'm sure anyone who pursues them will find them of great usefulness.

My Journey into Winter must be a solitary one. The fat lady is singing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Alchemical Insomnia

Dear Diary,

I can't sleep...

Ever since having those chats with Mr (______) I cannot stop meditating upon the Opus.

The Green Lion troubles me in my sleep, Like a young lion, amount many beasts this noble character hungers for our gold. The Solaris eludes the many, they think it be the bulgur gold but how be it then that a lion should feed upon himself? Or where does nature, approve this abomination? Not in the noble lion, that's for sure.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Assistance please.

I'm working in a project that takes M-state back into it's metallic form. Just interested to know if anyone had performed these types of experiments.

JDP? The Fool? ....

M-State theory is pretty interesting, it's pretty new and there are varying theories but this is basically the way I see it.

Basically, the energy required for ionic bonding lies within the d-shell orbital. M-State has donated too much through certain processes and has lost the capability ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Money Magic

The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason is an excellent read.

It is based of an old Babylonian scroll that was found and puts the laws of gold acquisition into a beautiful short tale that really gets people excited about saving a little extra.

Here is one of the sets of inspirations rules from the book (There are others):

THE FIVE LAWS OF GOLD

I. Gold cometh gladly and in increasing quantity to any man who will put by no less one-tenth
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Tragic Story

So I was drinking with an old friend at his house some months back. I had a person that I didn't know very well ask me if I could identify a substance. He asked me to go with him but it seemed suspect so I told him he could bring the chemical to me and ill have a look.

It appeared to be a viscous liquid. I said that i could not identify it. Somebody wanted to drink it to find out what it was. I told them that that was a very bad idea and that it could lead to their death. I was very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast