Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. First day of school: Coober Pedy

So my first day in my new town was awesome. Synchronization is running at peak performance right now.

I took the wife out for waffles and bang; old timer offers me a trip down into the mine shaft. We found opal!

Nothing to write home about, however it was fun and I learnt an incredible amount about the place and how to mine. My wife laughed at my tiny specs of opal but was impressed by the epic gypsum crystals i also found. A nice piece of Jasper aswell.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. God is with me.

3 years ago i was door knocking for the LDS church and the missonaries and I knocked on a door that was about 8 doors down from my house.

About 6 months later i saw the man we spoke to again. A long story short; this man was a psyco and two weeks later he invited me over for dinner with his family, and locked me in the shed and tortured me and tried to extort me $10,000. He badly damaged my voice box and head and broke my thumb and chocked me until i passed out; resuscitated me and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Finally practising Alchemy

15 years of study.

Lets estimate a rough $25,000 worth of equipment and experiment feedstocks.

And only now can i even begin to actually read an alchemical text and ACTUALLY know what they are talking about.

Granted; the entire time up until now I thought that i knew what it all ment but i was pretty far off the entire time. And i now suspect that the vast majority of people on this site still are truly far far from the truth.

So what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. " Civilisation is a deception " - A Hermit's Guide to Longevity

These Taoist practises don't use the natural world to achieve longevity but i wanted to include them because of their simplicity and usefulness.
    All these practises directly affect the body's ability to increase and direct it's electrical activity.

Taoist practises

" Flying the metallic essence behind the elbows "

For this method use the time after the hour midnight and before the hour noon.
    This is the time when the chi is produced. ...

Updated 06-14-2018 at 04:47 PM by Kibric

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 3D Printing service.

I now have to capacity to 3Dprint anything you HAVE a blueprint of: stl file (autocad file).
    I am offering this service to anyone who needs it.
    This is a non-for profit situation. The price will be cost plus a dash to maintain the machine and buy new PLA rolls.

However, to forum members and forum member friends, i will be a seriously cheaper alternative than a commercial option as i do not intend to make any money. Just buddies

If anyone is interested ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 12 ... LastLast