Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Some recent work, things I need to work on, and other thoughts.

I did it again, I wrote a post too long for here. To be honest, I was going to post it in both places anyways. I don't really shill for "my blog". I just needed a place to keep nicely formatted content with "inline" pictures. I like to be more of a 'build it and they will come' type guy. I figure the posts will get indexed by search engines, and people who are specifically searching for it will find it. Reading through the forums has made me concerned about the versions and translations ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Metatron and the R.C. 'House of the Holy Spirit'

'I finished the whiskey, shut my eyes, opened them again. Facing me was the seventeenth century engraving, a typical Rosicrucian allegory of the period, rich in coded messages addressed to the members of the Fraternity. Obviously it depicted the Temple of the Rosy Cross, a tower surmounted by a dome in accordance with the Renaissance Iconographic model, both Christian and Jewish, of the Temple of Jerusalem, reconstructed on the pattern of

Updated 4 Weeks Ago at 02:34 AM by Greg Marcus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. currently...

I sat down at my desk recently to get back to work after a pause. I decided I wanted to cover Mynsicht a bit before I started talking about his "seal" and the Porta Alchemica.

I sorted out that his "Golden Age" had an english translation, and the Golden Treatise was probably attributable to him, and also had an english translation. I was also gathering biographical information on him, and noticing that different sources agreed on most of it, but also had different ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Its that time again

Today is possibly the most important day of the year.

Elixirmixers BIRTHDAY! 30 years old today!

I've had an obligatory relapse for the day, cracking open a cold one or Six.

May everyone be blessed on this most auspicious day!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Addicted to Alchemy Forums

I log onto this website about 5 or 6 times a day.

And it keeps paying off.....
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 14 ... LastLast